Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (152157 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Danyl(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
@domainking I just paid through funds transfer for the hosting. the invoice is 1800, amount 3200. I sent a message from my gmail account and I opened a ticket pls help me to facilitate the domain and hosting package. my email is healthmds05[@]gmail.com.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Danyl:
@domainking I just paid through funds transfer for the hosting. the invoice is 1800, amount 3200. I sent a message from my gmail account and I opened a ticket pls help me to facilitate the domain and hosting package. my email is healthmds05[@]gmail.com.
Thank you.
Hi,
We have replied to your email & ticket.

Kindly check your email for the details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by cinclefpascal: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2015
hi please i would like to cancel my last order that i made on the 4th of july 2015 invoice #1863 the payment was #3550 naira,i would like to start with a lower plan and later upgrade so i made another order which is #1750 naira which i would be paying later this month i have submited a ticket for the above complaint ticket number:#968162, and again is it possible for someone to order and pay later or he/she should pay on the due date?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
cinclefpascal:
hi please i would like to cancel my last order that i made on the 4th of july 2015 invoice #1863 the payment was #3550 naira,i would like to start with a lower plan and later upgrade so i made another order which is #1750 naira which i would be paying later this month i have submited a ticket for the above complaint ticket number:#968162, and again is it possible for someone to order and pay later or he/she should pay on the due date?
Hi,
We have already replied to your ticket.

Please check your email for the details.

Regarding payment, the invoice has to be paid in advance for the activation of service.

Feel free to contact us, if you have any queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by cinclefpascal: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
We have already replied to your ticket.

Please check your email for the details.

Regarding payment, the invoice has to be paid in advance for the activation of service.

Feel free to contact us, if you have any queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

Thanks Alot

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Maikel01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
@domainkingng can i transfer from my account into yours with my sim?
because GtBank is kind of far to my house.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Maikel01:
@domainkingng can i transfer from my account into yours with my sim?

because GtBank is kind of far to my house.

Hi,
If you are unable to transfer or deposit the funds to our GT Bank, then we advise to use Debit Card or any other online payment method listed on our website.

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello,
I payed for two different Domains to your account through GTbank deposit, I'm yet to receive any message from you guys! I made the transaction yesterday around 4pm.
I sent details to your support department, but still silent! Please, I'm waiting...
The two domains are for my clients with this emails:
Oluwasegun875@gmail.com
yakmura1980@gmail.com
Please, facilitate the transaction. Thank you!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by israelboy1(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
@domain king.....
i need this help ASAP

although, it's somehow difficult for me to locate the CPANEL, after buying my domain, because i find it difficult in uploading my files...after which i reported to the support customer care...although, i received a reply, referring me to the bloggers.com, on getting there, i was been told to go to the basic settings, which i can't even locate, because under my own settings, things which i can only see are (blogger help, give feedback, edit user settings connect to google+ about our new look).....i need this to be attended to urgently......
and i will also like to ask two questions

1. can i get the link that will make it easier for me to get into this basic settings and get my files uploaded ASAP
2. What's the need for blogger's.com again, since i already own a domain?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:02am On Jul 16, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
Hello,
I payed for two different Domains to your account through GTbank deposit, I'm yet to receive any message from you guys! I made the transaction yesterday around 4pm.
I sent details to your support department, but still silent! Please, I'm waiting...
The two domains are for my clients with this emails:
Oluwasegun875@gmail.com
yakmura1980@gmail.com
Please, facilitate the transaction. Thank you!
Hi,
I can see that your orders have already been activated. There was no delay from our end in activating these orders after we were informed about these payments.

Since you didn't informed us about these payments on the same day after you deposited them in our account, these orders were not activated.

Please note you have to inform us after you make any deposit or payment to our Bank Account by sending us an email at support[at]domainking.ng or by raising a ticket as explained on our payment page along with the details of your payment like Bank Teller Number, Invoice Number and screenshot of your Bank Deposit Slip or Bank Transfer Receipt.

It is difficult for us to track any payment made through bank without any prior confirmation from the clients.

So we advice you to always raise a ticket after you send any payment to our Bank Account.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:05am On Jul 16, 2015
israelboy1:
@domain king.....
i need this help ASAP

although, it's somehow difficult for me to locate the CPANEL, after buying my domain, because i find it difficult in uploading my files...after which i reported to the support customer care...although, i received a reply, referring me to the bloggers.com, on getting there, i was been told to go to the basic settings, which i can't even locate, because under my own settings, things which i can only see are (blogger help, give feedback, edit user settings connect to google+ about our new look).....i need this to be attended to urgently......
and i will also like to ask two questions

1. can i get the link that will make it easier for me to get into this basic settings and get my files uploaded ASAP
2. What's the need for blogger's.com again, since i already own a domain?
Hi,
We have already replied to your ticket. Kindly check your email for the details.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by israelboy1(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
We have already replied to your ticket. Kindly check your email for the details.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

i am through with everything...thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fathomberry: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2015
I just bought a new domain from you guys.

1) What else do I get apart from the domain.
2) I need help to move my blog to the domain or perhaps a redirection to the new domain.
3) I got 2 emails with the domain name purchase, how do I set that up too.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Phlaser(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Are you a blogger, an online sales person or you want massive and targeted traffic to website or product. I am a traffic expert and I will show you this system that sends massive traffic to your website. The bonus you get is that you get PAID for your own adverts.
Inbox me for detail via 08068677508 on whatsapp
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fathomberry: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Phlaser:
Are you a blogger, an online sales person or you want massive and targeted traffic to website or product. I am a traffic expert and I will show you this system that sends massive traffic to your website. The bonus you get is that you get PAID for your own adverts.
Inbox me for detail via 08068677508 on whatsapp

Are you supposed to do this here oga??
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
fathomberry:
I just bought a new domain from you guys.

1) What else do I get apart from the domain.
2) I need help to move my blog to the domain or perhaps a redirection to the new domain.
3) I got 2 emails with the domain name purchase, how do I set that up too.

Hi,
1) With every domain, you can create 2 free email accounts.
2) Plus you get free domain & email forwarding with which you can forward your domain to any website like your blog, you can also create unlimited email forwards and redirect them to any email like you@yourdomain.com to you@gmail.com.
3) Moreover, you can also use our free DNS management tool to integrate with your account.
4) You can also enable free privacy protection to hide/protect your contact details from spammers.

You can easily integrate your blog with your domain, for this you just need to your domain's nameservers to namesevers:
NS1.
NS2.
NS3.

But unlike Blogger.com, 's custom domain service is a paid service. You need to pay $13/yr, so that they point your existing blog to your domain with us.

Please read this:
http://en.support./domains/map-existing-domain/

So the best solution for you is to redirect your domain to Wordpress using our Free Domain Forwarding service if you don't want to pay . Or you can move to a self hosted Wordpress Blog using our Web Hosting: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Regarding Free Email Accounts, you can create the email accounts from My Domains > yourdomain > DKNG DNS & Free Email Panel

Please raise a ticket in your account: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ , our support team will guide and help you with all the process.

Feel free to contact us, if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Ebuka478(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi,
I'm starting my first website (property listing) soon and have decided to host with your commander hosting package first and then work my way up. But I've got a pre purchase question: What is the max. Pageviews/visitors for this plan monthly?
Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ebuka478:
Hi,
I'm starting my first website (property listing) soon and have decided to host with your commander hosting package first and then work my way up. But I've got a pre purchase question: What is the max. Pageviews/visitors for this plan monthly?
Thanks.
Hi,
We have no limit on Pageviews on any of our Hosting Plans. Pageviews are totally dependent on the size of your page and Images/CSS/JS files hosted by you and number of visitors you get monthly.

In Commander Plan you will get 20 GB Monthly Bandwidth. So for example your page is 100 KB. And it has 4 images of size 200 KB, a CSS, JS file of size 100KB which would make the combined size of page as 1000 KB. So with this 1000 KB page and 20 GB monthly bandwidth of Commander Plan you can have 20,000 page views monthly approx. This is just an example, actual usage will be totally different for different websites.

Bandwidth is counted on each page load including all CSS, Images, Text etc. Most bandwidth is usually taken up by Images and CSS files on any website.

You can start with a Smaller Hosting Plan and upgrade later on depending on your website's usage & requirements.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Ebuka478(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Thanks for the swift response. Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fathomberry: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
1) With every domain, you can create 2 free email accounts.
2) Plus you get free domain & email forwarding with which you can forward your domain to any website like your blog, you can also create unlimited email forwards and redirect them to any email like you@yourdomain.com to you@gmail.com.
3) Moreover, you can also use our free DNS management tool to integrate with your account.
4) You can also enable free privacy protection to hide/protect your contact details from spammers.

You can easily integrate your blog with your domain, for this you just need to your domain's nameservers to namesevers:
NS1.
NS2.
NS3.

But unlike Blogger.com, 's custom domain service is a paid service. You need to pay $13/yr, so that they point your existing blog to your domain with us.

Please read this:
http://en.support./domains/map-existing-domain/

So the best solution for you is to redirect your domain to Wordpress using our Free Domain Forwarding service if you don't want to pay . Or you can move to a self hosted Wordpress Blog using our Web Hosting: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Regarding Free Email Accounts, you can create the email accounts from My Domains > yourdomain > DKNG DNS & Free Email Panel

Please raise a ticket in your account: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ , our support team will guide and help you with all the process.

Feel free to contact us, if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

Ok I getting the re-direct as I wanted but there's more.
I got unprofessional advice that I won't be able to place ads on my wordpress blog if I pay that $13 to wordpress. How true is that?
I was also told that I have just 100KB disk space on my host account and it won't be enough since I already have over 70posts + pictures on my wordpress blog.
1)How do I increase my space?
2)What other advantage do I have for buying this domain name apart from the fact that I now sound serious for business.
3) is it possible to setup the email admin@fathomberry.com.ng on my mobile device.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
fathomberry:

Ok I getting the re-direct as I wanted but there's more.
I got unprofessional advice that I won't be able to place ads on my wordpress blog if I pay that $13 to wordpress. How true is that?
I was also told that I have just 100KB disk space on my host account and it won't be enough since I already have over 70posts + pictures on my wordpress blog.
1)How do I increase my space?
2)What other advantage do I have for buying this domain name apart from the fact that I now sound serious for business.
3) is it possible to setup the email admin@fathomberry.com.ng on my mobile device.

Hi,
1) I got unprofessional advice that I won't be able to place ads on my wordpress blog if I pay that $13 to wordpress. How true is that?
doesn't allow you to place your own ads. While most affiliate links and sponsored posts are allowed on , they do not allow image ads or third-party advertising networks like Google AdSense, OpenX, Lijit, BuySellAds, and Vibrant Media.

Please read this here: https://en.support./advertising/

2) I was also told that I have just 100KB disk space on my host account and it won't be enough since I already have over 70posts + pictures on my wordpress blog. How do I increase my space?

Right now you have a free Web Hosting account with us which has 100 MB. But you can upgrade to paid plan with more space: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Please raise a ticket here: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ telling the support team about the plan you want to upgrade to. They will raise an invoice for you so that you can pay for the upgrade. You can start out with Civilian Plan and upgrade if you need more space and bandwidth in future.

3) What other advantage do I have for buying this domain name apart from the fact that I now sound serious for business.
A domain name is required if you want to brand yourself and your blog online and if you want to host your own blog on a paid hosting account and want full control of it. On free hosting platforms like: you have many restriction and limitations like you can't place your own ads etc. Plus you can't sell a blog in case you want to in future since you don't have any ownership right on your Blog. Its just for personal use. You need to have a domain and hosting, if you want full control and want to go professional.

4) Is it possible to setup the email admin@fathomberry.com.ng on my mobile device.
Please raise a ticket regarding this, the support team will send you all the instructions.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yahoocrawler: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team

I just registered with domainking
What does this[Due Date: 18/07/2015] mean?
Does it mean that the request will expire today?

2. How can I configure a WordPress self-hosted blog because I purchased a new hosting service too.

I need your help urgently.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
yahoocrawler:

I just registered with domainking
What does this[Due Date: 18/07/2015] mean?
Does it mean that the request will expire today?

2. How can I configure a WordPress self-hosted blog because I purchased a new hosting service too.

I need your help urgently.
Hi,
You can pay your invoice anytime. Your order won't expire today. Due date is just for reference when the order was placed in our system.

Once you have made the payment, you will receive the CPanel details of your hosting account in your email.

You can then easily install Wordpress using Softaculous Installer in your cPanel account.

Feel free to contact us, if you need any further information or help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yahoocrawler: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
You can pay your invoice anytime. Your order won't expire today. Due date is just for reference when the order was placed in our system.

Once you have made the payment, you will receive the CPanel details of your hosting account in your email.

You can then easily install Wordpress using Softaculous Installer in your cPanel account.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

Thanks for your help.
How can I install Softaculous Installer on my panel?
I'll appreciate a link to a tutorial someone has written or anything that works.
Waiting....
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
yahoocrawler:

Thanks for your help.
How can I install Softaculous Installer on my panel?
I'll appreciate a link to a tutorial someone has written or anything that works.
Waiting....
Hi,
Please read this on how to install Wordpress using Softaculous installer in the cPanel:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19783/install-wordpress-on-your-own-server-with-softaculous/

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yahoocrawler: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Please read this on how to install Wordpress using Softaculous installer in the cPanel:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19783/install-wordpress-on-your-own-server-with-softaculous/

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
OK, I have another question.
The cost of services I want to purchase is=N2,820

And I want to pay in N5,000

Will the remainder show in my panel?
[thanks for the link]
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yahoocrawler: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls, is Softaculous pre-installed on domainking panel? Because I need it to set up my blog.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
yahoocrawler:

OK, I have another question.
The cost of services I want to purchase is=N2,820

And I want to pay in N5,000

Will the remainder show in my panel?
[thanks for the link]
Hi,
We will add the surplus funds to your credit balance at your DomainKing.NG account.

These funds can be used to purchase any service on our website.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
yahoocrawler:
Pls, is Softaculous pre-installed on domainking panel?
Because I need it to set up my blog.
Hi,
Yes, Softaculous is available in the Control Panel of every hosting plan that we offer.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yahoocrawler: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Yes, Softaculous is available in the Control Panel of every hosting plan that we offer.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
thanks for everything but can I get a phone number to call anyone at domainking most preferably you?
I need a faster means of communication.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
yahoocrawler:
thanks for everything but can I get a phone number to call anyone at domainking most preferably you?
I need a faster means of communication.
Hi,
Please note that we currently don't have a local phone number in Nigeria. But you can call us on our Indian Number for all your queries: +91-9646369965 (International Call Rates would apply while calling on this number).

You can also reach us online 24X7 by email: support[at]domainking.ng or support ticket at: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

It may take us longer to reply back to you on Nairaland since this is not a support platform. But if you raise a ticket in your account or by email you will get a faster response to all your queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.