Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6601264 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (2341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Mohabfrus:

Yes I have, reach out
Pls, chat me on 08038607610 or drop ur number. Anticipating ur response. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2022
Generaloluseye:

It is #238k. Confirmed
That was then...it's 290000 for level 10 now

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Moh99 post=110351556]
That was then...it's 290000 for level 10 now

Una no go kee person o....abeg Firs release all make we rest because these figures I am seeing eh....pls I am asking for a friend with call to bar cert,is it still level 10?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maameer99:
My people who can tell me anything about Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)…
Got a connect so I want to know if it’s worth it…

Thanks!

This is a very lucrative place to work. Confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
ItzDaprince:
was called illegal before and their activities called off no doubt about that, wat about the reading that are been passed about them and waiting for the final to be passed anytime around March 2022 for ful implementation. Wat can we say about that?

Oga it is an illegal gathering, imagine being give APL to an organisation that's not even yet approved. Please if you still doubt after people have spoken on this scam organisation for hundreds of time in this thread then I am afraid, you can't be helped

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Heard Firs is coming by March/April
Also heard CBN and NDIC are warming up.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jamodeen95:

This is a very lucrative place to work. Confirmed.

Thanks brother ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
josh6633:

Don't say is not true. Some of the newly established polytechnics like Fed. Polytechnic, Kaltungo and Fed polytechnic katsina has recruited their staffs.

The remaining ones awaiting recruitment are Fed. Colleges of Education, ISU, Iwo, Odugbo etc, and other newly established Polytechnics that was established in 2021

Try to read to understand and not just to read only. I'm only talking about the newly federal college of education and not other institution. I said all the newly established federal college of education are yet to employ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
What is the actual salary of efcc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by decentguyyy(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2022
NHIS recruitment for non-medical personnel is about to start. Find ur connections. Good luck.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2022
freddybonz:

Please is anything going on there and how can someone apply as well as the requirements?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2022
freddybonz:

Please reply my mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwatosint(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Anyone With TCN Sure Connect?

Please Box Me ... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcahmad(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2022
freddybonz:
350k+ for graduate DSC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcahmad(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Ameerahhh:
Please what's the entry pay for National agency for science and engineering infrastructure (NASENI)Do they have allowance or incentives?
They have allowances especially hazard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
arcahmad:
350k+ for graduate DSC

For real?

Because I have a friend that turned down EFCC for NPA two years ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2022
freddybonz:

Please someone should confirm if something is going on at EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Is more than 350
arcahmad:
350k+ for graduate DSC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2022
nasiest:
Is more than 350

Please let talk?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Please someone should confirm if something is going on at EFCC?

Yeah about to but u know how Nigeria is, if u have someone that can press for u fine, if not don't worry about it

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcahmad(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Ibrahim94:

For real?

Because I have a friend that turned down EFCC for NPA two years ago.
sure nothing less than that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
arcahmad:
350k+ for graduate DSC
thank u...That looks very okay, I guess it's consolidated, no other allowances comes with it or is they by any chance any allowance or allowances attached?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
freddybonz:

Yeah about to but u know how Nigeria is, if u have someone that can press for u fine, if not don't worry about it

Thanks for the swift feedback. I sent you mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikocyztem: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Good day great people.... Please I will appreciate you guys' candid opinion on this....: Joining the NSCDC with SSCE or Airforce with SSCE, which will make more sense especially for someone who has a B.Sc and wish to upgrade as time goes on..... Thanks in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Good day, my people.
Please I need a federal government job for someone close to me, she isn't a Nairalander but I believe something his happening here.

She's a Lawyer with some years of experience.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
arcahmad:
350k+ for graduate DSC

This is true but watch out, some guys in this forum are hell-bent on hiding this fact. They maybe efcc staff.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Oluwatosint:
Anyone With TCN Sure Connect?

Please Box Me ... Thanks

Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
aligs:

This is true but watch out, some guys in this forum are hell-bent on hiding this fact. They maybe efcc staff.

Good to hear. This is good pay oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2022
arcahmad:
350k+ for graduate DSC
what about other staff that are not DSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hi guys, any updates on fcsc? Will there will be any recruitment anytime soon.

The level of my patience pertaining to this is getting very thin these days. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ikocyztem:
Good day great people.... Please I will appreciate you guys' candid opinion on this....: Joining the NSCDC with SSCE or Airforce with SSCE, which will make more sense especially for someone who has a B.Sc and wish to upgrade as time goes on..... Thanks in advance.
Airforce is more organized

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (2341) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xeleb(m), Alfredd16, Mubsan12, martinsfada, YeahX3 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.