Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6594715 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (Reply)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abracadabra123: 8:34pm
Ima86:
Please, is there anything for nitda?
I know it's not what you want to hear, but nothing is going on at the moment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:29pm
Like seriously my brother I don't know him i use to hear his name sha
Deyyourown:

Bro concerning this REA job. Please do you know engr kale kawu. We can actually connect with him for REA appointment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 9:45pm
kenben:

Irrespective of what anyone may say to the contrary, I do not believe that recruitment can take place in the NUPRC without a board in place. That's what the act stipulates. That means any recruitment without a properly constituted board would be illegal. Given the controversy which trailed the last recruitment coupled with the crisis of confidence facing Oil industry regulatory bosses, I don't think the Commission Chief Executive would be willing to tread that path.

In the absence of a properly constituted board, the CCE can recruit after getting an approval from the President and waiver from the FCC. Both approvals were gotten sometime ago. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), akintosin780, Idrismx89, blastac, zizoo36, Gopitoto, Malikey and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.