Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6590363 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benheman17: 8:05am On Jul 29
Good morning everyone, any update aside NNPC please...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 8:54am On Jul 29
Please I’m still waiting for this. Someone should help me out. Thanks
Daklo:
Good afternoon everyone. Please and please a kind Samaritan should help me with MD of REA’s number. It’s very urgent. My email is karian02@yahoo.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubsan12: 9:11am On Jul 29
Please any update on NDIC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:26am On Jul 29
God bless my Noble Country Nigeria#
God will guide our able President right##
Nigeria will be great ###
God will bless us with lucrative job####
Please let's embrace PEACE#####

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 11:10am On Jul 29
Any update on EFCC, NIA, NFIU or DSS?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Otunba77(m): 11:16am On Jul 29
Please checkur mail or reach out to me on warlex095@yahoo,com

edublack:
Good morning friends, please kindly help me and make a choice between NPA and NCC with a reason. It's urgent. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somethinggood(m): 11:28am On Jul 29
bg4l:

I still haven’t been able to complete my bio data page application cos it keeps saying “request too long”
Please what’s the cause?
check the sizes of the document u are uploading. If its above 2mb, it will give u the said error messages. Best is screenshot the document, crop and upload.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somethinggood(m): 11:30am On Jul 29
I got the contact of CMD UATH Gwagwalada. He is Igala by tribe from Kogi. How do i approach further after submitting application? Abeg someone should kindly advise.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 12:14pm On Jul 29
somethinggood:
check the sizes of the document u are uploading. If it’s above 2mb, it will give u the said error messages. Best is screenshot the document, crop and upload.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate ur response, God bless you. I’ll try it out just like you have said and hopefully it will go thru.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senseiixx: 12:41pm On Jul 29
Undercover01:

………

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29
Undercover01:
This please?
Is anything happening at efcc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:27pm On Jul 29
Undercover01:

*Efcc used to recruit yearly, something changed. This is the second year they didn’t recruit. They’ll probably do this year - October/November.
*NIA recruited many last year and might add some more.
*NFIU runs underG, You can get in with the backing of some very influential players in presidency or the Boss herself.
*I don’t know of Dss.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 3:34pm On Jul 29
President Bola Tinubu has signed the minimum wage bill into law, ending months of deliberations between government authorities, labour unions, and the private sector.

He signed it at the State House in Abuja on Monday days after the National Assembly had passed the bill.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29
somethinggood:
check the sizes of the document u are uploading. If its above 2mb, it will give u the said error messages. Best is screenshot the document, crop and upload.

I did as you suggested and it went through! Thank you so much, God bless you.
I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somethinggood(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29
You are welcome. I wish you success.

bg4l:

I did as you suggested and it went through! Thank you so much, God bless you.
I really appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 8:16pm On Jul 29
Undercover01:

Abuja
OK that's nice. More will be called as speculated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deyyourown: 9:25pm On Jul 29
geoimam22:
I'm from ilorin oo pls how can we get to him

Bro concerning this REA job. Please do you know engr kale kawu. We can actually connect with him for REA appointment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fadasam: 11:56pm On Jul 29
Any update on NDIC or tetfund?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.