Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,665 members, 7,902,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6577478 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 7:09pm
Lol.. After the end sars protest in 2020 NDIC recruited on merit after like 10 years. Now we have a protest that has put the government in fear and NNPC is recruiting. Abeg make then they protest every year oo, so that these lucrative jobs would be dropped for the common masses

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 7:14pm
Expertee23:
NNPCL if you are from ilorin try to get in touch with Dr Ghali who's a board member NNPCL HE CAN ASSIST

Good evening
Can you share his contact please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 7:18pm
This particular recruitment has been imminent since early march, there's no relationship whatsoever between it and the protest
Ambassador4chri:
Lol.. After the end sars protest in 2020 NDIC recruited on merit after like 10 years. Now we have a protest that has put the government in fear and NNPC is recruiting. Abeg make then they protest every year oo, so that these lucrative jobs would be dropped for the common masses

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 7:28pm
BMedia:
It seems there's no provision to select MSc. degree and the class of degree (distinction/merit) on the NNPC recruitment portal for experienced hires.

Also the courses are limited as there is no Management/Biz management among the options. There should have been an "other" option to input unlisted courses, especially for MSc. courses that have several specializations/nomenclatures, especially with respect to foreign institutions.

Please help if you know how to get around this. Thanks.

Which category are you applying for. I know lead team,risk management and governance has no provision for Msc. I was surprised too. But I think othe lead opening has.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 7:30pm
preciousfuture:
Concerning this NNPCL recruitment,please is the age requirement applicable for the experience Hire and secondly, some who had his first degree in 2020 and Msc 2024 can such person apply as experience hire.please response my people

Not more than 37yr. if you're , the calendar will not allow you to proceed. Minimum of 9 years experience also. So checke we'll before you make decisions. And they are all team leads openings.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 8:10pm
N.U.P.R.C ooo.. see una mate sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:17pm
Dr Ghali will definitely put his biological children if he was given slots which am sure he will but no harm in trying

uote author=Expertee23 post=131159230]NNPCL if you are from ilorin try to get in touch with Dr Ghali who's a board member NNPCL HE CAN ASSIST [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 8:56pm
Expertee23:

The percentage is rare most will get this NNPC by connection few will get it by luck...

Don’t say what you don’t know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BMedia: 9:06pm
UtilityRational:

Which category are you applying for. I know lead team,risk management and governance has no provision for Msc. I was surprised too. But I think othe lead opening has.

I’m applying for Lead, Business Performance and it clearly states MSc. as a requirement. I think something needs to be rectified with the system design.

So are you suggesting there are positions that have a provision for MSc.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 9:09pm
[quote author=Ambassador4chri post=131161911]N.U.P.R.C ooo.. see una mate sad[/quote

Relax, the successful ones will come here testify soon.

Congratulations in advance to those that will finally join the agency classified as Grade A agency.

Cheers to you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930, freddybonz(m), Jalo60(m), SINJEL, abioz(m), Malikey, isah2006, Gboy4444, akintosin780, okonsua(m), Qassy4all, maluga and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.