Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6704187 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (2364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 4:35pm On Jul 24
loopine:

Is a senators connect strong enough, please I need to know

Senate committee chairman and members on Agriculture ✅, others I'm not sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:48pm On Jul 24
Wonderlaco:

State commissioner

Dont depend on them. Very few of them usually get slots

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 4:49pm On Jul 24
Hussen240:
Custom slots shared among rep members...
Thanks for the info sir. Is not too late to push, then when is likely time for luck ones to be called ?
Your response Will be appreciated sir ?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24
@bj01 please what's the update on your brother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 4:54pm On Jul 24
Success1930:

Dont depend on them. Very few of them usually get slots

They do actually get slots, in fact a lot, but most of them have turned it to business. They usually sell it

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:58pm On Jul 24
Public Complaints Commission gets new Federal Commissioners.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:02pm On Jul 24
oluxmondd2:

They do actually get slots, in fact a lot, but most of them have turned it to business. They usually sell it

I hear u

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mamabugi(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24
Success1930:

I hear u

Mr success please give me FAAN MD number if you have. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilovenigeriaW: 6:57pm On Jul 24

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loopine(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24
oluxmondd2:

Senate committee chairman and members on Agriculture ✅, others I'm not sure

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 7:44pm On Jul 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:02pm On Jul 24
ilovenigeriaW:

@ Walybounce how far with those your family friends that got their letters and are asked to resumed on or before Tuesday, 23rd July 2024.

Please tell us more?

Help me ask them ,as now no one is found doing documentation in the stated date ,chai, people de confuse people nawawo. Patient is the key .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24
He was interview today another set scheduled for interview tomorrow but after today interview he was told the interview will run for two weeks.just 7 of them did the interview today

uote author=Mykcool post=131124539]@bj01 please what's the update on your brother? [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 8:20pm On Jul 24
Bj01:
He was interview today another set scheduled for interview tomorrow but after today interview he was told the interview will run for two weeks.just 7 of them did the interview today
Please I have been trying to reach you but to no avail. How can we get in contact please?

uote author=Mykcool post=131124539]@bj01 please what's the update on your brother?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 8:55pm On Jul 24
Bj01:

uote author=Mykcool post=131124539]@bj01 please what's the update on your brother?
Which agency please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24
Bj01:

=131124539]@bj01 please what's the update on your brother?
thank you for the update. Any idea when resumption would be?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:10pm On Jul 24
Mamabugi:

Mr success please give me FAAN MD number if you have. Thanks

So sorry sir, i dont have
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:25pm On Jul 24
Mykcool:
thank you for the update. Any idea when resumption would be?
Which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24
[quote author=Bj01 post=131126973]He was interview today another set scheduled for interview tomorrow but after today interview he was told the interview will run for two weeks.just 7 of them did the interviews

Are the calling people in batches for interview

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 11:06pm On Jul 24
Please where is their office located?
Bj01:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24
It is a new agency,i dont know where their office is located and i dont know when their resumption will be and no ide about their salary ...pls my email addres will surely contacted u check my post here u will definitely see my email daibgambari2015@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 11:24pm On Jul 24
Bj01:
It is a new agency,i dont know where their office is located and i dont know when their resumption will be and no ide about their salary ...pls my email addres will surely contacted u check my post here u will definitely see my email daibgambari2015@gmail.com

Please can I email you please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 8:49am On Jul 25
Bj01:
New agency will have name.. what's the name
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 8:53am On Jul 25
Eminence50:

New agency will have name.. what's the name

Check his posts, he mentioned the name earlier. (National Agricultural Development Fund)

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:17am On Jul 25
oluxmondd2:

Check his posts, he mentioned the name earlier. (National Agricultural Development Fund)
Under federal ministry of Agriculture
There salary will be CONPSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 9:18am On Jul 25
oluxmondd2:

Please are they still collecting CV
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:18am On Jul 25
Thank you very much Mr.daib to get an information concerning all these agencies in Ilorin could be very hard is there any WhatsApp forum or platform someone from Ilorin will have access to these type of information
Bj01:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by martinsfada: 9:42am On Jul 25
Good morning able men and women, please I need information about NSCDC replacement...
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 9:44am On Jul 25
Orlando22:

Please are they still collecting CV

I don't know about that, he mentioned they are currently conducting interviews
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 9:48am On Jul 25
Eminence50:

Under federal ministry of Agriculture
There salary will be CONPSS

I doubt it would be Conpss, they receive the highest budget amount in ministry of Agriculture. Google up about the agency.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:39am On Jul 25
Recruitment Scandal Rocks Nigeria’s Population Commission; Chairman, Reps Speaker Accused Of Secretly Hiring 46 Candidates From Kaduna

The NPC Chairman, Mallam Nasir Isa Kwarra, is accused of masterminding the recruitment, allegedly with the backing of influential figures, including the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mallam Tajudeen Abbas, and NPC Federal Commissioner in Kaduna State, Hajiya Saadatu Garba Dogonbauchi, SaharaReporters has learnt.

A recruitment scandal has engulfed the National Population Commission (NPC) amid claims that 46 new employees were secretly hired from Kaduna State, bypassing established protocols.

The NPC Chairman, Mallam Nasir Isa Kwarra, is accused of masterminding the recruitment, allegedly with the backing of influential figures, including the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mallam Tajudeen Abbas, and NPC Federal Commissioner in Kaduna State, Hajiya Saadatu Garba Dogonbauchi, SaharaReporters has learnt.

The controversy centers on the hiring of candidates solely from Kaduna State, which may have violated federal character principles and guidelines governing recruitment in government agencies.

The 46 new employees, all from Kaduna State, were reportedly recruited in June and have already received their appointment letters, sources told SaharaReporters on Wednesday.

“The NPC Chairman, Mallam Nasir Isa Kwarra, allegedly orchestrated the recruitment with the tacit support of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mallam Tajudeen Abbas, and NPC Federal Commissioner in Kaduna State, Hajiya Saadatu Garba Dogonbauchi, both of whom hail from Kaduna State.

“The 46 new employees, all from Kaduna State, were reportedly recruited in June and have already received their appointment letters, thereby bypassing established federal character principles and guidelines for recruitment into Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs),” a source said.

A recent social media post by Isah Nuhu, a politically connected figure in Kaduna, described an event where Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Abbas Tajudeen, presented appointment letters to ten newly hired employees of the National Population Commission (NPC) in Kaduna.

In a social media post titled ‘Speaker Abbas, secured, and share 10 letters of appointment for his constituents at the National Population Commission (NPC)', Isah Nuhu implied that the appointment letters were distributed on the day preceding his post.

Nuhu wrote: "Earlier yesterday, Speaker House of Representatives, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Rt. Hon. Abbas Tajudeen, PhD (lyan Zazzau), and also a member representing the good people in the Zaria federal constituency, presented the letter's (sic) appointment to ten people who secured jobs at the National Population Commission (NPC).

"The appointment letters were presented on behalf of the Speaker by the Senior Legislative Aide/Chief Constituency Offer, Alhaji Ismael Muhammad Yesko, to the following people:

"Sabo Jafar, Aliyu Ibrahim Maloli, Ahmad Yusuf, Yahaya Sani, Usman Lawal Sabo, Ibrahim Nuraddeen, Salisu Bashir Kakeyi, Aliyu Yusuf, Rashida Saad Sani, and Zahida Alhassan Musa.

"Alhaji Ismail Muhammad Yesko drowned (sic) the attention of appointees to be good ambassadors of Zaria federal constituency everywhere they find themselves and be law-abiding citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria."

Some recruitment processes in Nigeria's Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs) have increasingly deviated from established federal character principles and guidelines, raising concerns about accountability. According to the FCC, one of its key objectives is to ensure that vacant positions reserved for indigenes of each federating unit are filled by the most qualified and competent candidates from those units.

The FCC states "that the best and most competent candidates from each federating units nationwide are employed to fill vacant positions meant for indigenes of such units."

The law also provides "that all fresh recruitments into the Public Service nationwide comply with the Commission Guidelines and Formulae on Equitable Distribution of Posts".

The recruitment exercise in question seems to be at odds with the FCC's established guidelines and objectives, which would cast a pall of mistrust over the process.

The FCC mandates balanced representation from all regions and states in Nigeria, yet the alleged preferential treatment of 46 Kaduna State natives directly contradicts this principle, calling into question the integrity of the NPC’s recruitment practices.

When reached by SaharaReporters, Musa Abdullahi Krishi, Special Adviser on Media to Tajudeen Abbas, claimed he was unaware of the employment issue and requested a text message be sent to him for further details.

However, despite receiving the text message, he failed to respond to the inquiry over 48 hours later.

Meanwhile, when SaharaReporters contacted the NPC's Director of Public Affairs Department, Mrs Nkoyo Nwakusor, she declined to comment after initially acknowledging the call, and subsequently switched off her phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (2364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MBAleeyu583(m), Mohisah, Mumadeife and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.