Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,690 members, 7,898,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6562323 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:21am
[quote author=Mamabugi post=131095044]

Please Success can you help me with FAAN, I don't know anyone there or how to go about it. I reside in Abj but I don't mind going to their office if need be. Thanks

I am deeply sorry sir. I dont have the power to help. I will advice you, you can request for the no of the FAAN MD {Compassionate woman}.

Message her via WhatsApp. She might help you. If you visit their Abuja office.They will tell u,no recruitment, whereas they are recruiting even yesterday, people still collectd APL.

I pray God will direct your path. You can visit your State reps, Senators, Commissioners in Abuja with your CV

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 9:21am
[quote author=Success1930 post=131097452][/quote]
Please do you have any idea about nitda? Good morning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:34am
Bj01:
Nigeria Agricultural development fund.if you have strong connect you can push.started calling already
What's their pay structure BJ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiodunogo(m): 9:38am
NNPC would start recruitment any moment from now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsanAgenda: 9:56am
Abiodunogo:
NNPC would start recruitment any moment from now
abeg shey person wen study agric fit apply?? ..... Make person still cho oyel moni
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 9:57am
Honestly i dont know but this is their first recruitment.My elder brother was called yesterday night and on his way now.

quote author=Nadingo post=131099613]What's their pay structure BJ?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 9:58am
They collected CV since last year nothing impossible now,You may wish to try your luck.

uote author=Samueljohnny449 post=131095332]

Please are they collecting CV or it's based on connection?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:01am
Ima86:

Please do you have any idea about nitda? Good morning.

No bro...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 10:02am
Bj01:
They collected CV since last year nothing impossible now,You may wish to try your luck.

uote author=Samueljohnny449 post=131095332]

Please are they collecting CV or it's based on connection?

Okay thanks 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:14am
Bj01:
Honestly i dont know but this is their first recruitment.My elder brother was called yesterday night and on his way now.

quote author=Nadingo post=131099613]What's their pay structure BJ?
pls update us soon as you know about it. Is the recruitment for just graduate entry level or it includes EH?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 10:51am
[quote author=Success1930 post=131097452][/quote
Please do you have FAAN MD WhatsApp number u can send it please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 10:56am
[quote author=Expertee23 post=131100875][/quote]

Yes please or Senator Natasha Akpoti representing Kogi central WhatsApp number please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:02am
[quote author=Expertee23 post=131100875][/quote]

I dont have her number...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 11:04am
Success1930:

I dont have her number...
Which agency is currently sharing APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:08am
Expertee23:

Which agency is currently sharing APL

FAAN, FIRS, ITF, TETFUND, NPC, Some Universities &Poly

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 11:44am
Pls do you know of any polytechnic?
Success1930:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 11:50am
Success1930:

FIRS have Dy done with disturbing APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 12:12pm
Bj01:

quote post=131099613]What's their pay structure BJ?

Kindly keep us updated. Thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, Apalara1, Expertee23 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.