Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,236 members, 7,925,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6675312 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 3:53pm On Jul 19
Brightlight123:
FAAN is issuing Apls....
wow so it's true. A friend was telling me this today, thought she was joking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 3:57pm On Jul 19
Please, is there anything for nitda?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 4:24pm On Jul 19
Please make Una help me oo. Help a brother biko 😭😭😭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:44pm On Jul 19
Lamas2012:

Please help a brother am in Bauchi where can I submit please ?
Registrar's office or HOD.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lamas2012(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19
kkkp:
Registrar's office or HOD.
Thank you very much I appreciate your timely response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iammdshola(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19
Please can anybody help me with the salary of NAPIMS for bsc graduates and other benefits.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:00pm On Jul 19
@@@@Muanya22

Boss, I was meant to understand NDDC is this month end but surprised to see you saying your friend has been recruited. Please is the replacement still ongoing? Thank you[/quote]

Good evening brother..I cant find your chat via my mail again. Pla kindly mail me..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19
iammdshola:
Please can anybody help me with the salary of NAPIMS for bsc graduates and other benefits.
Please anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmiableMosquito: 9:47pm On Jul 19
iammdshola:
Nothing like NAPIMS anymore......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klinee: 7:31am On Jul 20
DrManHattan1:
Please i have 2 questions to ask about this minimum wage saga.. 1. Please are they paying the minimum wage for this month salary or its starting next month?
2. Are NYSC members included already in the minimum wage?

experts in the room should assist pls
If national Assembly signed it into law this month, then the payment starts this month even if it is not paid this month probably there is no available funds to pay, they will definitely going to pay in arrears as long as it has been signed into law by National Assembly.
NYSC are usually the first set that benefits from new minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by No1socialpr: 7:53am On Jul 20
Brightlight123:

Contact ur connect immediately

Done Already sir … thank you sir …

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 9:44am On Jul 20
The old minimum wage of 30k expired in April, 2024. The new minimum wage of 70k would start from May, 2024 with the arrears as soon as the National Assembly passes it into Law and the Ministry of Finance completes the salary adjustment across board.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RosaMaria24: 11:15am On Jul 20
Please has JAMB done any form of recruitment this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 2:02pm On Jul 20
Zoulyadaini:
What do u think will be d fate of those that recently got APL from npa?
Please what’s the latest about NPA letters ??
Cc @Walybounce @khayrah2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darkwebb: 2:23pm On Jul 20
Please house between NEMA and FIRS which one is better and please what are there salary packages.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 2:44pm On Jul 20
[quote author=Darkwebb post=131054378]Please house between NEMA and FIRS which one is better and please what are there salary packages.
Thanks [/quote

Good afternoon, please share with us if there's update please. Make Una help a brother please. I need job please πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darkwebb: 2:55pm On Jul 20
[quote author=Samueljohnny449 post=131054654][/quote]

One of my neighbor was the one that asked me to choose between the two, don't know what's going on in any of the agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:04pm On Jul 20
Darkwebb:
Please house between NEMA and FIRS which one is better and please what are there salary packages.
Thanks

FIRS is better ...I wish you good luck. You may consider someone for the NEMA slot

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 3:07pm On Jul 20
Darkwebb:

One of my neighbor was the one that asked me to choose between the two, don't know what's going on in any of the agencies.

Okay thanks πŸ™ but please should Incase if there's please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 3:09pm On Jul 20
Success1930:

FIRS is better ...I wish you good luck. You may consider someone for the NEMA slot

Exactly please, maybe if you can consider me for the NEMA slot please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darkwebb: 3:31pm On Jul 20
Success1930:

Thank you Sir for the replies, I would have loved to but I was told to choose one I don't know if he has someone that he's planning to give the other to

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darkwebb: 3:34pm On Jul 20
Samueljohnny449:

Okay thanks πŸ™ but please should Incase if there's please

Sure, we are united by a common goal: to combat poverty and be a blessing to our families and friends. I will ensure that any new information I receive is promptly shared here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 3:43pm On Jul 20
Darkwebb:

Sure, we are united by a common goal: to combat poverty and be a blessing to our families and friends. I will ensure that any new information I receive is promptly shared here.

Thanks πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:11pm On Jul 20

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DrManHattan1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20
Newcastle2023:
The old minimum wage of 30k expired in April, 2024. The new minimum wage of 70k would start from May, 2024 with the arrears as soon as the National Assembly passes it into Law and the Ministry of Finance completes the salary adjustment across board.
sir please i have question, that arrears are corpers included?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:52pm On Jul 20
DrManHattan1:
grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20
DrManHattan1:
That's most unlikely.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20
They will pay them areas depend on the months,its starting from may therefore they will collect areas starting ftom may till the months they pass out.its wad done when it was 11k to 19k.

quote author=Newcastle2023 post=131059896] That's most unlikely.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20
Public complaints commission and national population commission which one is better please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 11:40pm On Jul 20
Orlando22:
Public complaints commission and national population commission which one is better please

PCC is on Conless salary structure but I don't know if it is fully implemented now. NPC is on Conpss which is quite poor compared to Conless. Are they both currently recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 6:57am On Jul 21
oluxmondd2:

PCC is on Conless salary structure but I don't know if it is fully implemented now. NPC is on Conpss which is quite poor compared to Conless. Are they both currently recruiting?
Yes something is going on currently some received APL already both agencies

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fortune444: 7:00am On Jul 21
JOB VACANCY IN PORT HARCOURT

Job roles available to both male and females at a Food Production outfit:

1. Head of Customer Service: 3 persons (Qualification: Experienced position)
2. Kitchen Assistants: 4 persons (Qualification: waec or neco or ond)

Social media knowledge and proximity, a plus.

Dm with cv or send cv via Whatsapp (No Calls) to 08037260838 if interested or email capableng@gmail.com

Competive salary, trainings and daily meals, a plus.

Interview and recruitment to follow promptly.

Apply with these instructions! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.