Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,678 members, 7,892,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6538375 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmiableMosquito: 9:40am
Newcastle2023:
This information is untrue. Any APL seen with the above information is not authentic. The issuance of APLs is still pending. Thank you.
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 10:41am
I just found out that REA salary is too small
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 10:41am
@kkkp it has been long we heard from you on this platform. Hope you're doing well sir ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amy1544: 10:48am
Newcastle2023:
This information is untrue. Any APL seen with the above information is not authentic. The issuance of APLs is still pending. Thank you.

Ahh thank you for this clarification ooo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 10:48am
Success1930:
Madam please, check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senseiixx: 10:57am
Please anything on any ministry or agency like NCAA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 11:05am
AbdulAkpan:

How much is their salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 11:16am
[quote author=Newcastle2023 post=130997425] This information is untrue. Any APL seen with the above information is not authentic. The issuance of APLs is still pending. Thank you.[/quote

@ Newcastle2023.

The people circulating Apl dated 1st July have 1st hand information about issuing Apl to some set of applicant but yet to be issued but some unwanted element make use of the opportunity base on information generating from the agency.

Those Apl are confirmed fake

The agency is yet to issue any one as at today.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:38am
AbdulAkpan:
Hmmm don't let people be discouraged to submit CV o at least at all at all is better than doing nothing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:40am
[quote author=bowen2018 post=131000862] Madam please, check your

Replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 12:00pm
AbdulAkpan:

How much is their level 08 salary please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 12:06pm
[quote author=Success1930 post=131001715][/quote] Am grateful to you madam. God bless you.
Looking forward to you for more it kind ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:07pm
Senseiixx:
Please anything on any ministry or agency like NCAA?
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 12:28pm
ACKayleb:

The last time I ask someone he said 150+ for Bsc don't know if it's true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 12:34pm
ACKayleb:

I don't know how true is this sha because I saw it here in this forum:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 1:04pm
Samueljohnny449:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nothing true about all this here

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senseiixx: 1:37pm
Nadingo:
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority

Is there an ongoing recruitment pr replacement there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 2:29pm
Samueljohnny449:

NIMASA and NPA 180k?🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 2:36pm
timibare:
Good day house who has the direct number of Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Mr Alhaji Bashir Adewale Adeniyi
Can you DM me on akinwoleja@gmail.com for private chat on that ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 2:49pm
Samueljohnny449:

Nitda 180k? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 something I heard it's about 200k+ for level 8 and 300+ for level 9 and when you get to level 10, you can start travelling abroad for different trainings and family vacations completely sponsored by the agency.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 2:52pm
bowen2018:

Can I DM you please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 2:53pm
Ima86:

Nitda 180k? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 something I heard it's about 200k+ for level 8 and 300+ for level 9 and when you get to level 10, you can start travelling abroad for different trainings and family vacations completely sponsored by the agency.

I just saw it ooo and I say make I share am. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 3:05pm
bowen2018:
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 3:09pm
Ima86:

It's a post on this thread so many years back, it's not the current salary..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 3:11pm
Samueljohnny449:

Can I DM you please?
You're free
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 3:24pm
This is an old post, beside even the old post wasn't even correct when it was posted.

Ima86:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 3:28pm
If anyone has an updated/genuine salary list, they should kindly drop it here... For the benefit of all of us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 3:29pm
oluxmondd2:
If anyone has an updated/genuine salary list, they should kindly drop it here... For the benefit of all us

Yes please, especially that of REA because something is cooking

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Ucheclaw(m), peteriwarere(m), Makudus(m), Brightlight123, Swagsultan1(m), tyinfinity and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.