Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,093 members, 7,890,603 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6529537 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gloriouspace: 6:59am
Pls guys, does anyone has sample of a reference letter written by any connect pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miracle2768: 8:43am
Are you searching for a new job?

Doingsroom.com is the best place to find daily job postings.
Go to www.doingsroom.com to find new job vacancies updated every day.

👉Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Gn6C3d5kpRSElXCCJn7DCt

For Job Vacancies in Abuja, Lagos, and other states in Nigeria.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Topnotch95(m): 9:53am
Hello guys, what's the update on Pencom recruitment most especially now that a new DG has been appointed?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 12:47pm
SegzyRey:
Good evening house, please anybody with any idea on if NDLEA will be recruiting this year?
i dont think NDLEA will be recruiting this year....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 12:49pm
Please, any update on nitda?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:29pm
Bj01:
Drop ur mail or phone number i will contact u

sir
Asalam alaikum… pls I will appreciate if you can reach out to me I have some enquiry to make.
ogaboss4u@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 3:33pm
I was able to submit my details at the REA today. They are still accepting applications.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abex455: 3:34pm
Ima86:
Please, any update on nitda?
you people should please reply this guy.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abex455: 3:35pm
are they sharing money in nitda? let us know 🙂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gloriouspace: 3:51pm
Has anyone heard anything about NIMASA? A friend hinted that they are currently collecting C.V(with reference). How true please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 4:18pm
bg4l:
I was able to submit my details at the REA today. They are still accepting applications.

Quick question, is it just at Abuja you submit, can you submit at other offices?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 4:42pm
NMDPRA something is cooking shocked

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 4:45pm
Ucheclaw:

Quick question, is it just at Abuja you submit, can you submit at other offices?

I don’t know about that but I stay in Abuja so I went to their Abuja office to submit mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kmmk792, Franktom247(m), Apalara1, Ishaqnasidi, bg4l(f), Shazz1(m), Hussen240, sabir15(m), Huzzy12, Gboy4444, spido(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.