Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,567 members, 7,901,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6575705 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmiableMosquito: 10:21am
Coolsat:
Reality of my country
Hmmmmm. A good percentage will be on merit though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 10:41am
AmiableMosquito:
For this nepotism era we hope so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 10:54am
AmiableMosquito:
Has anyone successfully applied?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 10:57am
AmiableMosquito:
An added advantage, not a compulsory requirement

I’ve filled everything, but I keep getting this message

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:59am

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:14am
Expertee23:

What's the requirement says
Requirements For GT

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 11:45am
KhalilAK:

Requirements For GT

The site has not been opening again from my end o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMDeeee(m): 12:32pm
CreekOne:

I’ve filled everything, but I keep getting this message

Same problem here. Has anyone applied without filling “certifications” page?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 12:51pm
What are your motivations first…a lot of people have different motivations for choosing a role …if yours is salary then Ncc is a bit better in terms of legimate allowances but in terms of extra side illegimate Npa suppose give more as u grow up the cadre ….these days I hear some places are choked up more than the other which might lead to growth being stifled ..as an accountant do u prefer IT terminologies to Cargo shipping terminologies in order words would u enjoy job in ports authority as against telecommunications..still boils down to preference….some I know left Ncc and Japa …another left Ncc for oil industry ….while some others want to enter ..it just depends on what ur comfy with

edublack:

Please kindly help me a make choice between NPA and NCC.
If you have a connect in the above Agency quickly contact them. Something is about to be shared soon.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 1:02pm
Between ncc and nnpcl, who has better salary and allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Otunba77(m): 1:04pm
The 2 are very very good

if you wish to stay in Lagos....NPA
If you prefer Abuja ..................NCC

but you can take NPA and give me NCC

edublack:

Please kindly help me a make choice between NPA and NCC.
If you have a connect in the above Agency quickly contact them. Something is about to be shared soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 1:09pm
Huzzy12:
Between ncc and nnpcl, who has better salary and allowances

No government agency can be compared to nnpcl. Not even the ones that pay better at entry level. Nnpc opens you to a wide range of career opportunities that no government agency would.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: orgnite(m), LegendPV, Malikey, Itzlinda(f), TONY042(m), Andarai, Alfredd16, SINJEL, AmiableMosquito and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.