Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,877 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6517341 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) ... (2321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hussen24:

85k Bsc. Which medical centre is recruiting

Was told FMC Keffi is been captured by IPPIS. FMC LOKOJA was captured about a month ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Someone stated sometime ago that there will be recruitment in most Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria this 1st quarter.

Any update on this, please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thanks bro!
Jazberry1:

Please house, respond to this person. Who has the number, please send to this person. He is one of those persons who gives update in this platform
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hussen24:

Alright

Nima natura da nawa kwana biyu kenan Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
umd100:

Nima natura da nawa kwana biyu kenan Sir
Some of you guys just can't help yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Hussen24:

85k Bsc. Which medical centre is recruiting

Engineer 105k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Hussen24 post=119378070]Maigida barka da Asuba. Don Allah a taimaka ina da Kanwata ta karanci Microbiology BSc since 2015 Babu aiki. Thanks pls help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2023
MrSuama:

Was told FMC Keffi is been captured by IPPIS. FMC LOKOJA was captured about a month ago.

99% Correct..

Do you have idea on when the might collect their APL and resumption
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Vasgas:

99% Correct..

Do you have idea on when the might collect their APL and resumption

No sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Any update on NDIC and NCC ?

Happy New year good people.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Decallmemartin(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
I heard from a legit source that there'll be an update from second week of January.
OgochukwuP:
Any update on NDIC and NCC ?

Happy New year good people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igahbarr: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Pls, anyone with information on recruitment of Lawyers into ministry of Justice should please help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
JANUARY 2023 VACANCIES

SAG ORUME Brand Consortium is a brand building, management, and creative-marketing communications agency based in Lekki Phase II Lagos with vacancies in the following capacities:

1. Chief Operations Officer
2. Graphics Designer
3. Content Developer
4. Social Media Manager
5. Executive Assistant

Forward application and CV to sagorume@gmail.com

PLEASE HELP TO RESHARE THIS MESSAGE. THANK YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Someone should kindly assist with the pay of Nafdac and benefit, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yes... They have been captured. Some of my friends started getting alerts... I'm eying an AP there.
MrSuama:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
ameynuJR:
Yes... They have been captured. Some of my friends started getting alerts... I'm eying an AP there.

Hello, please reply my mail

Are you referring to FMC keffi or lokoga?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks bro.

Is the update for both agencies ?

Decallmemartin:
I heard from a legit source that there'll be an update from second week of January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now that the President just signed 2023 budget into law…
Can we now put our hopes on the long awaited recruitment from the agencies and ministries that are yet to recruit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg ... Make una try day update us via when recruitment start ..... Make all of us apply ..... Especially we way no get anybody to update us .......

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Padosky242:
Abeg ... Make una try day update us via when recruitment start ..... Make all of us apply ..... Especially we way no get anybody to update us .......
OK,no problem

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dannyhonda:
Someone should kindly assist with the pay of Nafdac and benefit, thank you.
Is NAFDAC recruiting codedly or open CV acceptance? Pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Maas93:
Now that the President just signed 2023 budget into law…
Can we now put our hopes on the long awaited recruitment from the agencies and ministries that are yet to recruit?
Hopefully

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Especially Ndlea make una give us info as soon as they won start since na open registration ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Advice needed, I know it's not related to this trend
I was shortlisted for the last batch C2 of Npower and I was posted to a secondary school, In one of the days in the school before the holidays, while I was with the school principal in his office, some persons came in from the Education Board and requested the principal should give them the names of Npower teachers posted to his school, the ones he needs and the ones he doesn't need.

Pls what does that mean? Been that the said school don't have enough teachers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bluev:
Advice needed, I know it's not related to this trend
I was shortlisted for the last batch C2 of Npower and I was posted to a secondary school, In one of the days in the school before the holidays, while I was with the school principal in his office, some persons came in from the Education Board and requested the principal should give them the names of Npower teachers posted to his school, the ones he needs and the ones he doesn't need.

Pls what does that mean? Been that the said school don't have enough teachers

They want to know the active Npower beneficiaries.. Some people's stipend will be stopped if they write absent in their names..

I don't think it relate to the school having teachers or not.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
I heard there might be a recruitment by February so I wanna know the pay
Yksoul:
Is NAFDAC recruiting codedly or open CV acceptance? Pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Success1930:

They want to know the active Npower beneficiaries.. Some people's stipend will be stopped if they write absent in their names..

I don't think it relate to the school having teachers or not.
Okay.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vasgas:

Hello, please reply my mail

Are you referring to FMC keffi or lokoga?

FMC Keffi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Seconded

Padosky242:

Padosky242:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rayjnr: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please does anyone know how much PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION pays for a start?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
80k ish
Rayjnr:
Please does anyone know how much PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION pays for a start?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) ... (2321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), Undercover01, Ucheclaw(m), olamydey(f), icebot, Omuka, Headings11, FolaLee and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.