Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6458985 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dhatgirl:
Please does anyone know entry salary (BSC) of NIA or any renumeration/bonuses they have? Also, is it true that upon entry they go abroad for training Please any info about them generally would be appreciated.

Abi d food don done ne? If u r offered take it o, no think twice

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hussen24:

You will never get answer on there take home. NIA is number one intelligence agency in 9ja. Just go for it you will never regret.

Dss is number one not NIA just like the army is number one among the military or armed forces. SSS is primus inter pares among the intelligence agencies

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

Dss is number one not NIA just like the army is number one among the military or armed forces. SSS is primus inter pares among the intelligence agencies

I'm talking about there take home. NiA earn more then DSS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hussen24:

Apart from pay sef, NIA is far ahead of DSS. If you know you know.

There duties also differs.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
please someone help me. someone wanted to assist me to get a Job in a federal hospital. but they said they will only accept my OND instead of HND. I don't really know why.

Please should i accept the offer?
2. Please how much does OND earn in a federal hospital.
3. can i present my certificate for upgrade later?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
please someone help me. someone wanted to assist me to get a Job in a federal hospital. but they said they will only accept my OND instead of HND. I don't really know why.

The reason why your ND would be accepted is because that's the cadre your helper has an upper hand and most probably the cadre about to be recruited now.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dhatgirl: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thank you for the info. Do you think the pay would be up to 300k?
opefid:

The standard since establishment is for new intakes (officers) to be sent on foreign training. There is always a provision for it in their budget.

For the remuneration...everywhere is tight as expected.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dhatgirl: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
I know right. I have searched this forum through and through but nothing. I wish I could get an estimate though or minimum.
Hussen24:

You will never get answer on there take home. NIA is number one intelligence agency in 9ja. Just go for it you will never regret.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dhatgirl:
Thank you for the info. Do you think the pay would be up to 300k?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hussen24:

It is a lie, the intelligence agencies just like the militar/ armed forces salary is harmonised, only allowances differ. Of course NIA might have better incentives but Dss is more prominent to National security than NIA just like the Army is to the military.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

It is a lie, the intelligence agencies just like the militar/ armed forces salary is harmonised, only allowances differ. Of course NIA might have better incentives but Dss is more prominent to National security than NIA just like the Army is to the military.
NIA pays better than DSS. NIA deals mostly with foreign intelligence and security gathering while DSS is local within the country. Just like FBI and CIA. Bro NIA is far better than DSS in terms of salary/ allowance, work environment and life security.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Alfredd16:

NIA pays better than DSS. NIA deals mostly with foreign intelligence and security gathering while DSS is local within the country. Just like FBI and CIA. Bro NIA is far better than DSS in terms of salary/ allowance, work environment and life security.

It is a big lie. Their salaries is harmonised only allowances differ. A level 8 officer in dss earn the same as level 8 NIA. We are facing more of local crisis or than foreign crisis if u want to judge with that. It is like u telling me a Lieutenant in army earn more than a sub lieutenant(Navy)or flying officer(Air force) their salary is the samething. Navy and air force might pay better allowances than army but salary is the samething.
I'm done arguing. I laugh wen ppl say NIA pay better salary than dss meanwhile their salaries is the same at same level or rank

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2023
The way you people engage in meaningless arguments here is funny. If A and B earns same salary but B has about 30percent more allowances than A. Does common sense not state that B's annual salary would be more than A. People are after the annual salary (per annum). It's just like saying NIMASA's salary is the same as Shippers council because of what's on the payslip but NIMASA has an enormous upfront and other allowances.

ADEGUNWA01 post=119720168]

It is a big lie. Their salaries is harmonised only allowances differ. A level 8 officer in dss earn the same as level 8 NIA. We are facing more of local crisis or than foreign crisis if u want to judge with that. It is like u telling me a Lieutenant in army earn more than a sub lieutenant(Navy)or flying officer(Air force) their salary is the samething. Navy and air force might pay better allowances than army but salary is the samething.
I'm done arguing. I laugh wen ppl say NIA pay better salary than dss meanwhile their salaries is the same at same level or rank [/quote]

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
awele186:
The way you people engage in meaningless arguments here is funny. If A and B earns same salary but B has about 30percent more allowances than A. Does common sense not state that B's annual salary would be more than A. People are after the annual salary (per annum). It's just like saying NIMASA's salary is the same as Shippers council because of what's on the payslip but NIMASA has an enormous upfront and other allowances.

ADEGUNWA01 post=119720168]

I'm done arguing. I laugh wen ppl say NIA pay better salary than dss meanwhile their salaries is the same at same level or rank
Thank u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crystalclara(f): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Somebody should please help me get a job. I have applied and applied, yet nothing. I'm frustrated now, plus no connect. Please help, I'll forever be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 05, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:24am On Jan 05, 2023
GEJTILL2019:

Less than 50k
You can use your HND for degree after Ur confirmation, Although is not going to be easy cos you will be junior staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2023
All i know is there’s a big difference in the lifestyle of those who i know work at both NIA and DSS and based on that I wouldn’t even look at DSS just that espionage job is scary for me so I wouldn’t dream to join NIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Iyajelili:

Some of you guys just can't help yourself.

You are emotionally derived Sir. But I am not one of the laziest I'm doing my best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Hussen24:

You will hardly get exact amount. I asked the question here few days ago and i didn't get reply. I was told they have a good salary. I submitted someone CV for same agency through a rep and am expecting the APL any moment. Do you have an idea when they will give out the APL?
FAAN….. Take home for level 8 is 95k, They also pay some amount of money for children school once a year,they also pay dressing allowance once a year and furniture allowance once in two or three years . You might also get small small tips from people it all depend on d department you are.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Dhatgirl post=119715823]Please does anyone know entry salary (BSC) of NIA or any renumeration/bonuses they have? Also, is it true that upon entry they go abroad for training Please any info about them generally would be appreciated.

Kindly send a message to me here. They are more secretive than DSS.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belfrek1(f): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello! I’m an effective social media manager. Please contact me on 09067563400
I also dropped an email, hoping to hear from you soon!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2023
I heard FAAN are about to recruit, please can i still submit my CV to my connect and not being too late?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Success1930:

I doubt this sincerely sir.. I stayed in FAAN quarters for 2-3 years in Lagos and I know a guy that got FAAN JOB WITH Olevel.. He received up to 87k as salary as at 2019 according to him.

Even NCAA & NAMA staff too collect good salary and mouth watering allowances. Everyone wants to work in FAAN. I remember before President Buhari regime, FAAN staff usually go on foreign training every year & they pay them well for it. Especially Engineers...

My neighbor level 9 or 10 officer, Fire and Safety department then was posted to maintenance for two years. He built a good mansion..

He told me that place na ritual ground where you make cool money. Their headquarters was moved to Abuja from Lagos.
you have said it all “According to him”.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Mukzahra:
FAAN….. Take home for level 8 is 95k, They also pay some amount of money for children school once a year,they also pay dressing allowance once a year and furniture allowance once in two or three years . You might also get small small tips from people it all depend of d department you are.

Thank you very much for the information.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Hussen24:

Thank you very much for the information.
please, is FAAN About to recruit? Will i be too late to submit my CV now? Please, i need your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

Please how many months after capturing do they starts seeing alert.
Did they travel to Abuja for the capturing or it was done in their place of work

Are you also expecting APL from there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingAzubuike(f): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Alfredd16:

Nigeria very funny country. Weytin una dey gather foreign intelligence for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Success1930 post=119726257][/quote]

Remember your boy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TinaJoe(f): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Happy new year Fam!!
Pls who knows how much Civil defence pay OND and O'level holders?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2299) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hardey10(m), Daolowu, StepGodfather and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.