Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,855 members, 7,848,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6374193 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (2279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 6:37pm On May 19
Gensanusi:
CONPASS something Big is coming for you people this month.
Are you talking about the 25% implementation...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daptboy(m): 6:38pm On May 19
As wen on Facebook.. Is this legit?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:14pm On May 19
TheElites19s:
Are you talking about the 25% implementation...

Yes, is coming this month with January and February arrears

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 8:51pm On May 19
Arrears is included
Daptboy:
As wen on Facebook.. Is this legit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daptboy(m): 9:28pm On May 19
Huzzy12:
Arrears is included

Yes I noticed but is that a valid payslip?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GTWM: 10:45pm On May 19
Brightlight123:
When is NDIC releasing Apls??
Am Interested in this information too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohd001: 9:03am On May 20
FreeLine:

I have replied the message you sent.
You can further contact me via call or WhatsApp on : 0...7...0...6...5...6....1..9...9..5...2

I am going to pay after appointments letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NanaAD99: 9:05am On May 20
Pls any update on PTDF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 9:19am On May 20
NanaAD99:
Pls any update on PTDF

Please is there any update on those persons that did interviews in BOI last month? Have they been issued APLs yet?

I heard the replacement in PTDF is just for 60 persons. The process is still ongoing and hasn't got to the issuance of APLs yet. It's very confidential and competitive.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NanaAD99: 10:20am On May 20
Not yet pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Otunba77(m): 11:06am On May 20
Good morning my people. Any update or Information about NCC and Standard Organisation of Nigeria SON
evcabuja:
@Xtruzz please do you have info regarding NCC?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FreeLine: 1:09pm On May 20
mohd001:

I am going to pay after appointments letter?
Thanks for the mention, but many run off after they get their letters and nothing can be done about it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair(m): 1:51pm On May 20
Which Cadre nd Price?
FreeLine:

Thanks for the mention, but many run off after they get their letters and nothing can be done about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:20pm On May 20
GenSanusi , pls do u have idea on when this physical verification across all orgs will come to an end?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 2:41pm On May 20
What is the essenceof that physical verification
Mohisah:
GenSanusi , pls do u have idea on when this physical verification across all orgs will come to an end?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 3:21pm On May 20
Becasue of ghost workers
Huzzy12:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 3:25pm On May 20
henrymorebaba:
Becasue of ghost workers
please no news of fce iwo recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 3:33pm On May 20
Please any update on FFS

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:15pm On May 20
Muhammadjr12:
Please any update on FFS

It seems Federal Fire Service no get direction ooo.. Hopefully the list will be out next month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:25pm On May 20
Huzzy12:
Knowing ghost worker. Knowing the numbers of active servants. Knowing total numbers of those that left n the ones remainin in the org. Etc
Now, do u hv an idea on when this process might cm to an end?
Diz stuff is blockin many tins abeg

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 6:14pm On May 20
July at my agency , is the process also a prerequisite for upgrading?
Mohisah:
Knowing ghost worker. Knowing the numbers of active servants. Knowing total numbers of those that left n the ones remainin in the org. Etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 6:25pm On May 20
Success1930:

It seems Federal Fire Service no get direction ooo.. Hopefully the list will be out next month
Thank you. Do you still they can conclude the recruitment process on 15th the of next month like it was mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 7:11pm On May 20
Muhammadjr12:

Thank you. Do you still they can conclude the recruitment process on 15th the of next month like it was mentioned

Why don't you wait till 15th June to find out for yourself? Nobody can go give you that info here cos they all don't know. All what they know about this recruitment has already been said by them which turned out to be unauthentic. 15th June is 26 days from now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:02pm On May 20
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jay003: 9:19pm On May 20
Mohisah:
could this also the one blocking NDIC APL??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:31pm On May 20
Huzzy12:
July at my agency , is the process also a prerequisite for upgrading?
which of the July? 🥵
Is your Agency under Min. Of Science...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 9:35am On May 21
Good morning everyone...I hope everyone is doing well. Please as regards to Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) APLs, please any legit update please kindly share. God bless!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:36am On May 21
No information, but with the new appointed board memebers i think something should come up.
Ayuwo:
please no news of fce iwo recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 10:19am On May 21
henrymorebaba:
No information, but with the new appointed board memebers i think something should come up.
please, do you know the chairman for the board member Is he the former one or new person entirely ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:48am On May 21
henrymorebaba:
OK. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 11:43am On May 21
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu

Please for the sake of Almighty God, help me get a decent job and expect your reward from the Almighty God.

I have the following qualifications: B.Eng and M.Eng Chemical Engineering, Pgde, TRCN Certification and license.
May Allah remember you for good.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 2:44pm On May 21
TOM208:
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu

Please for the sake of Almighty God, help me get a decent job and expect your reward from the Almighty God.

I have the following qualifications: B.Eng and M.Eng Chemical Engineering, Pgde, TRCN Certification and license.
May Allah remember you for good.

Thank you

Be on the lookout for recruitment in FTIs most especially colleges of education. Almost all of them have waivers to recruit. If you have the time, visit the ones around you. I wish you best of luck!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (2279) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ACKayleb, Daklo, Ddaji(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.