Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6476270 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (2306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrickflames: 11:15am On Jun 24
Drokhinig:

For N*P*C, if you are hopeful get ready, Apl very close from all indication.

Remember us ohhhhh

Thanks for the update, sir. All the best to everyone hoping.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenben: 11:31am On Jun 24
The input from nuprc hopefuls on this thread has greatly decrease Abi Dem don resume 😀?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 11:47am On Jun 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24
Jamahyel:
Good morning All.
I will be swinging by at FCC Today.
I will try as much as possible to gather information.
Any questions you have let me know immediately. So I can revert back later. If you are in Abuja you can reach out to me let's go together. Seeing is believing.
Please help us get updates on when nnpc will be commencing their massive recruitment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 12:07pm On Jun 24
Oppy2020:

Oga boss, we're in the last week of the month. Is Efcc still continuing the process?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 12:18pm On Jun 24
No interview??
Drokhinig:

For N*P*C, if you are hopeful get ready, Apl very close from all indication.

Remember us ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by martinsfada: 12:41pm On Jun 24
martinsfada:
Good morning everyone, please I want to know weather Master's Degree with 12 years experience can be accepted in Government replacement job into (NSCDC).
please I need response...thank you all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 1:29pm On Jun 24
Jamahyel:
Good morning All.
Any questions you have let me know immediately. So I can revert back later. If you are in Abuja you can reach out to me let's go together. Seeing is believing.
Pls help us ask about NMDPRA.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 1:42pm On Jun 24
Good day everyone please i need your help. I received a message from Delek marine service limited for interview test . Please I want to know if the company is genuine . Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 1:59pm On Jun 24
Public complaints commission
Does anyone know the salary for level 8 Bsc
APL was shared last month

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:26pm On Jun 24
Eminence50:
Public complaints commission
Does anyone know the salary for level 8 Bsc
APL was shared last month

They are under CONPSS... Though salary increment was approved but I don't think it has been implemented.. Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmiableMosquito: 2:48pm On Jun 24
TariqK:

Pls help us ask about NMDPRA.
Brother, sincerely speaking, forget about NMDPRA recruitment for at least the next 3 years. I strongly doubt any recruitment can take place there. They are currently overstaffed while in contrast, NUPRC staff are over-stretched.
I can't mention certain things here but NUPRC is currently faring way better than NMDPRA financially, revenue-wise, welfare-wise etc. And NMDPRA has almost twice the staff strength of NUPRC, with a lot of redundant staff in NMDPRA. CCE refused to accept staff from ACE because..........(can't explain further)
Hopefully, with the commencement of operations by the Dangote Refinery, the PH refinery, the Warri Refinery, and the BUA Refinery in 2025, things will begin to brighten up in NMDPRA as they are entitled to 1% of all revenue accrued by all Refineries in Nigeria annually.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24
Success1930:

They are under CONPSS... Though salary increment was approved but I don't think it has been implemented.. Congratulations
They have 40% Peculiar included in their salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 2:57pm On Jun 24
Please can someone help to confirm this company If they are genuine. I received a message from them for a test. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 3:10pm On Jun 24
Delek marine service limited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24
edublack:
Please can someone help to confirm this company If they are genuine. I received a message from them for a test. Thanks.
Well, from all indications there's lots of red flag but that's not to conclude it's genuinity coz some coy don't have proper online presence! So it's up to you if you wanna risk going to Lagos or better still put a call through the contacts on the site. All dbest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:21pm On Jun 24
martinsfada:
Good morning everyone, please I want to know weather Master's Degree with 12 years experience can be accepted in Government replacement job into (NSCDC).
please I need response...thank you all
They won't accept your master's degree and sometimes they may accept it....I submitted the same result master's degree) sometime ago and they gave me the one for first degree (one star).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 3:22pm On Jun 24
It's a genuine company owned by Israelis. If it's the company that indeed called you or it's someone else pretending to be the company is what I don't know.

The question is did you apply?

Use google. Check if the address of the company is where you are asked to come.

edublack:
Delek marine service limited

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 4:19pm On Jun 24
AmiableMosquito:
Brother, sincerely speaking, forget about NMDPRA recruitment for at least the next 3 years. I strongly doubt any recruitment can take place there. They are currently overstaffed while in contrast, NUPRC staff are over-stretched.
I can't mention certain things here but NUPRC is currently faring way better than NMDPRA financially, revenue-wise, welfare-wise etc. And NMDPRA has almost twice the staff strength of NUPRC, with a lot of redundant staff in NMDPRA. CCE refused to accept staff from ACE because..........(can't explain further)
Hopefully, with the commencement of operations by the Dangote Refinery, the PH refinery, the Warri Refinery, and the BUA Refinery in 2025, things will begin to brighten up in NMDPRA as they are entitled to 1% of all revenue accrued by all Refineries in Nigeria annually.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 5:27pm On Jun 24
Jamahyel:
Good morning All.
NDIC plsssss

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 5:32pm On Jun 24
Ambassador4chri:
No interview??

It's replacement, they might carryout very brief interview for successful ones, majorly from Apl to documentation, training and posting respectively.

That is the little info regarding ur questions. But don't be bother about that, just pray you make the final list that is all.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 6:14pm On Jun 24
Congratulations to ncdmb candidates as inductions had commenced last Wednesday.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24
Realinfo2021:
Atleast now you're communicating compared to those symbols/emojis like say we dey sign language tutorials. Just kidding bro. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 6:53pm On Jun 24
Realinfo2021:
oh God when will our congratulations come cry cry :' cry cry cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by victor4ekele(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24
Jamahyel:
Good morning All.
I'm in Abuja currently, please I need to talk to you, I can't email you currently. this is my email address victoroekele@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:36pm On Jun 24
Success1930:

Is it same amount for REA level 8 Bsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24
I and jamahyel were not able to go to Fcc again today. We had to reschedule for some other time...

This is for people asking for update..

God will show us mercy this period to get this job..

We will keep pushing

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Morayo1001: 8:33pm On Jun 24
Ifex93:
Thank you so much for this.

Please do you have the slightest idea on the likely people that got slots for this recruitment, were directors given slot?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 8:47pm On Jun 24
Prince806:
I and jamahyel were not able to go to Fcc again today. We had to reschedule for some other time...

We will keep pushing
what is happening with FERMA. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 9:19pm On Jun 24
Prince806:

We will keep pushing

Thank you boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24
Aframs:

Only Photocopy ApL given but original still kept with them

and ID card produced but not given

pls ma, did you confirm what you are saying?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24
[quote author=Aframs post=130630727]

Only Photocopy ApL given but original still kept with them

and ID card produced but not given

[/quotebe it photocopy or not all what I know was that, they have done ippis capturing

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (2306) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bellopolo, simmydebadest(m), Mohabdul, Gboy4444, MessiisGoat and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.