Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,203 members, 7,877,481 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6475269 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
How much for Tetfund?

khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kariian:
Your are very funny oh! With all the ass licking done how many of you have gotten a job or the tips you have been desperate for? Let’s not hide behind the situation we are in and sell our dignity in the process.
I will deliberately Ignore you.And I won't want to stoop so low to trade words with you since fighting is all you guys do here.Dont mention me again.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
i heard about some things happening in PEF....if u get leg..push o.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simongm2: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
kkkp:
which agency do you want to confirm about their approval

Any news on TCN, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaybee3(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sent you a pm please reply
khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
henrymorebaba:
if there is any ...
Most are awaiting board approval but the APL is ready. some will be approved this week. So be expecting APL to start flying by next week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Simongm2:

Any news on TCN, please?
No

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
I just did cry
uyogabie:

I will deliberately Ignore you.And I won't want to stoop so low to trade words with you since fighting is all you guys do here.Dont mention me again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello great people. I just wish to encourage each and every one of you to be strong.
Hold onto your faith. Talk to the most High about ur innermost need and by his grace ur heart desires shall be met.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
kkkp:
Most are awaiting board approval but the APL is ready. some will be approved this week. So be expecting APL to start flying by next week
Hello Sir. Plz my husband applied for FCSC job around October last year. A top govt official sent him the form to fill and submit but to date nothing has been heard about it coupled with the lockdown in March when he was anticipating something.

I just wish to have a closure about the appointment letters u said are ready and waiting approval when the applicants applied for it?
Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
kkkp:
sent you a pm..kindly reply boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kariian:
I just did cry

Nigga mind your phucking self and be mature!!! Stop derailing this thread. You want to be a tout, go to a motor park. Wtf?! What's all this bickering? Everything has returned to normalcy and you're here trying to start shit again 10hrs later. You better behave and act mature. Enough of this crap.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
OK thanks bro.
kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
sent you a pm
kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Funmilehot:
Hello Sir. Plz my husband applied for FCSC job around October last year. A top govt official sent him the form to fill and submit but to date nothing has been heard about it coupled with the lockdown in March when he was anticipating something.

I just wish to have a closure about the appointment letters u said are ready and waiting approval when the applicants applied for it?
Tnx
Not sure about those ones but those issuing APL now are mostly top revenue generating agencies

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Funmilehot:

Tnx
FCSC is always recruiting into different ministries, it now depends on one's connection.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alhassan212(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nasir246:
sent you a pm..kindly reply boss
which revenue agency is that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kariian:
I just did cry
Offcourse,I know you will.Miss goody two shoes.When you have 'tayed' in the labour market,let's say in the next 20 years in the labour market,with absolutely nothing to show,come back here and define dignity.That,has been the fate of some of the so-called asslickers you are looking down on with your nose up in the air.

You have absolutely nothing to offer to me or anyone here,we are all here seeking for information,therefore,in the same boat,asslicking or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jossyfine(f): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please, can I have ur contact am interested

lwanga1993:
Urgent!!.. Anybody interested in Firs replacement slot should contact me here @Lwgbaddest@gmail.com ....
The price is 2.5m nothing less.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crystalgirl: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
I beg to differ Sir, the topic of this thread is the Monthly salaries of MDAs. That’s exactly why this thread was created not to seek for employment.

Omoluwabi4real:
You guy should stop salary idea if you have opportunity there go for it.look for relevant information not how much they pay. Look federal job this day for child play, if opportunity smile on you there take it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by monibay24: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho
payment after documentation and capturing......I'm interested

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2020
henrymorebaba My senator is Abba Moro I'm from Benue southpost=92061116:
Good day everyone, in as much as I'm also looking for a job as a family man I still believe too that I can help some people here too in one way or the other. No matter how highly placed you are you as individual you will definitely need peoples help too oneday. if anyone needs any senators number or email address for job write the name of the senator here and where he represents I will check my diary for you and if you think you can help me too I will forever be greatful , that's the only way I can contribute to humanity for now. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 2:52am On Aug 20, 2020
kkkp:

please any idea on Federal Medical Centre nasarawa keffi about their replacement jobs so far? Please help a soul
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrsibhans: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2020
I am interested . I sent you a mail already. quote author=khalidjnr post=92998881]NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Please guys does anyone know if there was intake of new replacement staffs in FMC KEFFI NASARSWA STATE and how much is the monthly salary of a level 8 non medical staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Crystalgirl:
I beg to differ Sir, the topic of this thread is the Monthly salaries of MDAs. That’s exactly why this thread was created not to seek for employment.

U're right, just read.
Infact, that was what attracted me to this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
edesgbenezaka:
Please guys does anyone know if there was intake of
new replacement staffs in FMC KEFFI NASARSWA
STATE and how much is the monthly salary of a level 8 non medical staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2020
henrymorebaba:
sorry I guess they start bsc holders from level 8 right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alochigozie(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Does any one know the salary of Nigeria Law School staff, please help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho
I send u pm, how much is NDIC and accepts payments after capturing??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2020
yes
edesgbenezaka:
sorry I guess they start bsc holders from level 8 right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2306) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RadiantLiving, Hashimalamin9(m), Walush, Huzzy12, Teepy0392(f), coded001, aisha92, Mohisah, abioz(m), Mahonnne, Ucheclaw(m), Jazberry1 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.