Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6476238 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (2306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
That's not true jor, people write test, attend interviews and get a private job.
Which interview and what job are you talking about, you talk as if your new in this country. Those private institutions is even the worse they won't even give u opportunity at all.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
That's not true jor, people write test, attend interviews and get a private job.

I don't want to argue this but I'll just give you a little of my experience.

I applied for a sales role at AbInBev, makers of trophy, Budweiser and Hero beer. I passed the test, did 2 interviews, was called up for medicals, then nothing again. My name was shortchanged. For years I didn't hear anything.

I attended 4 different interviews via Skype, with a UK based company looking to start up in Nigeria. Its owned by a Nigerian. They had a Nigerian based HR agency(@ lekki) where I did the final interview and documentation (finger prints and all whatnot) I was never called up again. I later discovered that the Nigerian HR had introduced another guy to the company. I went to their office @GRA ikeja, and discovered that someone else had started!

Recently, I went for an interview at Pharma/chemical company. We were about 15 guys. We sat at the security office, and were called in, in 4's. Then it remained about 4 of us. 2 guys were discussing in Yoruba, then the CSO called out the guy beside me. I went out and pretended as if I was making a call and I was speaking in Yoruba. I overheard the CSO telling the guy in Igbo that "oga" said he should come in last. He assured him that he would be employed as long as "oga" is involved. As I was leaving, I collected the guy's number. I called him few days after and he said he was called to come for medicals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2020
Folahanmi19:

I aint married bro

Oh Ok.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
Ntn.... can I get d range(the figure)

I served there as my friend stated.
The junior staff( SSCE) take home 165k per month and upfront slightly above 2.m

The senior staff ( ND and above) take home 350-400k BUT I am not sure of the upfront.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Good morning my people, please anybody have any DGs, ES, CEO, MD number of any agency, any agency at all, please I need THEM(the phone numbers), let me try my luck before person run mad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pr0cter: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

I applied for a sales role at AbInBev, makers of trophy, Budweiser and Hero beer. I passed the test, did 2 interviews, was called up for medicals, then nothing again. My name was surcharged. For years I didn't hear anything.

I attended 4 different interviews via Skype, with a UK based company looking to start up in Nigeria. Its owned by a Nigerian. They had a Nigerian based HR agency(@ lekki) where I did the final interview and documentation (finger prints and all worth not) I was never called up again. I later discovered that the Nigerian HR had introduced another guy to the company. I went to their office @GRA ikeja, and discovered that someone else had started!

Recently, I went for an interview at Pharma/chemical company. We were about 15 guys. We sat at the security office, and were called in, in 4's. Then it remained about 4 of us. 2 guys were discussing in Yoruba, then the CSO called out the guy beside me. I went out and pretended as if I was making a call and I was speaking in Yoruba. I overheard the CSO telling the guy in Igbo that "oga" said he should come in last. He assured him that he would be employed as long as "oga" is involved. As I was leaving, I collected the guy's number. I called him few days after and he said he was called to come for medicals.

That's how it is in this country. Getting a good-paying job isn't always what you know, its who you know most attimes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
When it comes to Govt job, there is nothing like merit, you can get a job in a private organization through merit, it is what it is my dear, the country is f ucked.

Hmmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

I applied for a sales role at AbInBev, makers of trophy, Budweiser and Hero beer. I passed the test, did 2 interviews, was called up for medicals, then nothing again. My name was surcharged. For years I didn't hear anything.

I attended 4 different interviews via Skype, with a UK based company looking to start up in Nigeria. Its owned by a Nigerian. They had a Nigerian based HR agency(@ lekki) where I did the final interview and documentation (finger prints and all worth not) I was never called up again. I later discovered that the Nigerian HR had introduced another guy to the company. I went to their office @GRA ikeja, and discovered that someone else had started!

this is my country

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

Pele, so are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2020
daben1:
Good morning my people, please anybody have any DGs, ES, CEO, MD number of any agency, any agency at all, please I need THEM(the phone numbers), let me try my luck before person run mad

You hardly get a federal job in that way,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:

I am Igbo and I speak fluently, but I was born in Lagos....so I speak Yoruba fluently too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:

Pls don't answer this question b4 your helper here starts having mix feeling or tribalistic.

Note: Just joking ok. But keep it to yourself, that tribalism has caused many problems.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

I am Igbo and I speak fluently, but I was born in Lagos....so I speak Yoruba fluently too
That's nice. Igbo is hard to learn especially for people born in Lagos.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2020
pes2019:

Pls don't answer this question b4 your helper here starts having mix feeling or tribalistic.

Note: Just joking ok. But keep it to yourself, that tribalism has caused many problems.
How many people have given you a slot from this thread?cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
That's nice. Igbo is hard to learn especially for people born in Lagos.

My dad and mom usually speak to us in Igbo while we were growing and we don't miss village every December. We play with our peer group in the village and we learn from there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Oga please what's the full meaning of mod??
Olumyyde:
Pls, how much do Nurses and I.T(Admin staff) take as salary in MOD?
Something is happening, push if u can.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
vinoc:

You hardly get a federal job in that way,
that's true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
The job openings are for all positions but mostly entry level and its connection based. Strictly on connection or you buy a slot for 700k. I know this cause a federal poly has recruited close to 400 new staff which most are entry level. Almost all federal institutions are recruiting currently.
Thank you for the tips
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

Impressive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Dtish:

I served there as my friend stated.
The junior staff( SSCE) take home 165k per month and upfront slightly above 2.m

The senior staff ( ND and above) take home 350-400k BUT I am not sure of the upfront.
Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
How many people have given you a slot from this thread?cheesy cheesy

Lol, em plenty ooo
1)Nutella
2) grin grin grin
3) cheesy cheesy

Only to find out that slot no dey Lagos, I have to practice shifting cultivation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2020
pes2019:

Lol, em plenty ooo
1)Nutella
2) grin grin grin
3) cheesy cheesy

Only to find out that slot no dey Lagos, I have to practice shifting cultivation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2020
vinoc:

Sometimes you people talk so senseless here, someone that is unemployed, how do u want him to raise 500k, you think everybody's reality is the same. why telling him he neva sit don for house tire cos he can't raise 500k.
What are you insinuating? So because he's unemployed means that he can't rally round his family members in order to raise 500k and pave way for his own personal success?
Abi na my doorstep him go come dey drop his monthly 300k salary once he gets the job? The fact is that it's something that he can afford without complaining bearing in mind the life benefits attached on the long run.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
I sent my HoR message on whatsapp requesting for a Recommendation Letter (so that my CV will not look ordinary), he read the message and later blocked me. @Nwanyiogwashi please I still need the tip you promise us or anybody who has a better way of submitting CV should let me know. All I know is that God no go shame us!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Series119(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
My own connect tell m straight he can't help my condition����but I believe in the God I serve anyway

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bazo101: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
ocpaschal:
someone should answer this important question pls
there have to be a data capture from ippis that's how you know a job is legit now, except u have to go to ippis office in abj from a letter from your institution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Lol...man's tired, na part payment package i dey see, and local man no wan get scammed
Good. don't ever accept any part payment job. na scam. get d apl verify it from the agency and u pay. or pay immediately after documentation.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oscar4lyf(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
SeedofAbraham:

What are you insinuating? So because he's unemployed means that he can't rally round his family members in order to raise 500k and pave way for his own personal success?
Abi na my doorstep him go come dey drop his monthly 300k salary once he gets the job? The fact is that it's something that he can afford without complaining bearing in mind the life benefits attached on the long run.

Hmm bro calm down, I understand all u said, u know every other person will also exclaim as I did on hearing the money involved, but my main concern is the link, if it is legit, one wouldn't mind paying

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

You can't even get a job in a private organization by merit! It's all about who you know whether public or private. I have experienced a whole lot, so I can beat my chest and tell you that I'm 100% correct!
This is not so true as painted. It's not that bad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oscar4lyf(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls anyone has link via any federal institutions or teaching hospital for a Medical Doctor, Biko help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
Thanks bro

You're welcome bro
If you have any VIP contact from south south( any state) or North( any state) kindly be of help please.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (2306) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alo231, Ololade1999 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.