Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6458664 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
cesil26:

Which agency is NIHSA please
nigeria hydological services agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
cesil26:

Are the recruiting currently
i don't know what to say, but I went there with my CV and credentials and I submitted it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
daben1:
i don't know what to say, but I went there with my CV and credentials and I submitted it

Did you submit both cv and credentials? Or only cv
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Whiterose21:

cv, credentials and application letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Whiterose21:

cv, credentials and application letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
daben1:
nigeria hydological services agency

how's the pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zone51: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
frank417:

Which again do u know is currently recruiting?

Funny enough, I only knew NASRDA, was to also get my letter today from a well ranking authority before I got the honest Intel to just find somewhere else.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
So how are you? May God butter our bread soon. Ameen
Hannae:

Guilty..... lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2019
daben1:
cv, credentials and application letter

In TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Please how much does NDLEA pay for entry level?

Total remuneration.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nanaman(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2019
This platform is laudable and awesome. It has really given insight to lots and assited people here and offline.

However, someone should pls help somebody to get a job. That's how these guys at the top help themselves to get to their present stage.

Pls, let's pull ourselves up. Thank you and God bless

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ehood(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
I will surely testify in this thread before 100th page and others too by God's grace

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovie56(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
Thank God we listened to you then, see as jobs full everywhere, investors sef like the environment then come invest plenty for Nigeria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phyktor(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
nanaman:
This platform is laudable and awesome. It has really given insight to lots and assited people here and offline.

However, someone should pls help somebody to get a job. That's how these guys at the top help themselves to get to their present stage.

Pls, let's pull ourselves up. Thank you and God bless
Co-signed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please , does anyone know about the stage of Inec recruitment. After the election, they promised to recruit some of the then corpers who were ad-hoc staffs. Names and informations were collected through Inec officers. No news since then. Anyone with any updates?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
I had tetfund has compiled their list that would be sent to the federal character commission this week.. Anyone with reliable info if it's true and whether the list has been sent to federal character commission for approval.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opsy4u(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=zone51 post=83966283]

The NASRDA recruitment is under probe because they took too much and from reliable source they would terminate much of the appointments.[/quot

see am one of the beneficiary from NASRDA, SO HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT THERE WOULD BE TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT?
2. HOW ABOUT THOSE THAT HAS DONE THERE CAPTURING, WOULD THE APPOINTMENT BE TERMINATED TOO?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please what is the pay for entry level in The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zone51: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
opsy4u:

see am one of the beneficiary from NASRDA, SO HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT THERE WOULD BE TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT?
2. HOW ABOUT THOSE THAT HAS DONE THERE CAPTURING, WOULD THE APPOINTMENT BE TERMINATED TOO?

100% bro. Though the amount they will terminate or the mode of termination is not certain.

My connect is from presidency, so I believe him well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
ferma is poorly paid like 69k for 8 only engineers on site dey make money

Can quantity surveyor work in ferma?
Someone there ask me to bring my CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please which better agency can someone who study quantity surveying work?
I have an uncle who's governing board member in ferma, I don't know if I have chance there, or I should suggest another place for him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
zone51:

Funny enough, I only knew NASRDA, was to also get my letter today from a well ranking authority before I got the honest Intel to just find somewhere else.
Why were you asked to find somewhere else? Has the recruitment been concluded or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=opsy4u post=83993871][/quote] have you not started working already? After capturing, is it not to start work?

I really don't get how it is done, that's why I'm asking.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's a 100+
Will pm you please need some info from you
AbusM1:
Please what is the pay for entry level in The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=opsy4u post=83993871][/quote] Relax nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
AbusM1:
115-120k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's not up to dat. A friend told me its 80+
asaleh96:
It's a 100+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
EngrBriggs:
CBN is actually recruiting.

NIDCOM just got a new office space at Jabi and will be continue her recruitment within the month.

NASRDA is still open.

NAICOM is compiling names.

PTDF just got approval.

SON is recruiting.

NOSDRA will start early next year.

NEPC just finished recruiting a batch but will continue next year.

FIRS is non-stop. Just get someone to see the Chairman.

PTAD is accepting CVs.

PENCOM just got a go-ahead.

That's the much I can remember. Have a great week.

@EngrBriggs, @tammyanybody and anyone willing to share, any addition to the list of agencies currently recruiting?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
magaji700:
115-120k
Ok, tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
asaleh96:
It's a 100+
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Anyone with with information on how much do Federal Medical Centre pay for entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
AbusM1:
100k +

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2299) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sultan8, Prince806(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.