Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6458679 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
AbusM1:
Please what is the pay for entry level in The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS)

108k...

The agency is just recruiting anyhow.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nanaman(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shariiiif:
ANSWER URGENTLY NEEDED FRIENDS!

Pls what does it mean to be given a certain number as (registration number) by FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION after giving somebody a CV?

Pls, can we have a little discussion via email. Pls, very urgent. I need to clarify something..

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
zone51:

The NASRDA recruitment is under probe because they took too much and from reliable source they would terminate much of the appointments.
The issue is in the news.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
zone51:

The NASRDA recruitment is under probe because they took too much and from reliable source they would terminate much of the appointments.
The issue has being in the news.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zone51: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olumyyde:

The issue is in the news.

Yeah. I firstly read it here also

https://www.nairaland.com/5467865/senate-probes-secret-recruitment-firs

but never knew there would be any action until I also wanted to get a letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opsy4u(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
zone51:

100% bro. Though the amount they will terminate or the mode of termination is not certain.

My connect is from presidency, so I believe him well.

Text mebur contact or u chat me up on whatsapp 09053594251
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:47am On Nov 14, 2019
ikea:
I had tetfund has compiled their list that would be sent to the federal character commission this week.. Anyone with reliable info if it's true and whether the list has been sent to federal character commission for approval.

And they are still collecting Cv from applicants. Are you sure is not because of this probing issue that led them to be collecting cvs in other to cover up, because I asked one of the staffs, when I went to submit mine yesterday, that why are they collecting cvs again, after they have done replacement earlier this year? And he said he is even surprise seeing people submitting. Same thing with NEPC, I asked the lady collecting CVS, I thought you people have recruited, why then are you still collecting cvs? And she said, they asked her to start collecting again. I stand to be corrected. I think this is to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hwy9: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=TammyAnybody post=82574025]

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)

Pls do u have an idea of entry level/manager's pay for Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ehood(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2019
who can help a soul in any federal agency!! Bachelor of education political science and masters in view
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello everyone, am new here and am glad I found this thread, it gives me assurance that am getting there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2019
1. Please is any federal Government Hospital presently recruiting? Excluding Teaching Hospitals.

2. My DSS (SSS) said they would soon call but haven't heard anything in months. Who has heard anything again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 10cedes: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2019
please is there any agency collecting CV at the moment. I need a job asap.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2019
Whiterose21:

And they are still collecting Cv from applicants. Are you sure is not because of this probing issue that led them to be collecting cvs in other to cover up, because I asked one of the staffs, when I went to submit mine yesterday, that why are they collecting cvs again, after they have done replacement earlier this year? And he said he is even surprise seeing people submitting. Same thing with NEPC, I asked the lady collecting CVS, I thought you people have recruited, why then are you still collecting cvs? And she said, they asked her to start collecting again. I stand to be corrected. I think this is to cover up.
Boss where can I submit my CV in Lagos?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2019
please where can I submit CV in Benin City or Delta state? Abuja is too far can't afford it now
please help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Pacypatty:
Hello everyone, am new here and am glad I found this thread, it gives me assurance that am getting there.

Only God can give you assurance and you can as well try to make ur leg longer. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Only God can give you assurance and you can try to make ur leg longer. cheesy

cheesy,thanks. My legs Oya begin to stretch and get longer now...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by easzyone: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abokii8:
Entry level Bsc 240k/month
Please Are you sure of this ? Is this for level 8 ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
easzyone:

Don't mind them there is no agency in Nigeria pay up to that amount of money for level 8. Even thou DPR pays 120k as basic salary for fresher.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mexyz:
Boss where can I submit my CV in Lagos?
Head quarter, which is Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please is federal ministry of education recruiting at the moment?. Someone just gave me the information, please somebody should confirm this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aayi10: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls I need d salary of RMRDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
DSS have called oooo. One of my colleague was called and presently in training. You can confirm this coz i am telling you authoritatively.
carsprayer:
1. Please is any federal Government Hospital presently recruiting? Excluding Teaching Hospitals.

2. My DSS (SSS) said they would soon call but haven't heard anything in months. Who has heard anything again?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akinselurea: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
easzyone:
Very true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by easzyone: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
very true as in that is what they actually pay ?
akinselurea:

Very true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Modikko:
DSS have called oooo. One of my colleague was called and presently in training. You can confirm this coz i am telling you authoritatively.

They only called people with Third Class and Pass... They haven't done anything for 2.1, 2.2 and First Class.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

108k...

The agency is just recruiting anyhow.

TammyAnybody: Pls do you have idea on the working condition in DPR and PTDF? Career progression, staff development, salary structure and other packages?
I need your honest view on this bro .
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
hopeful2018:

TammyAnybody: Pls do you have idea on the working condition in DPR and PTDF? Career progression, staff development, salary structure and other packages?
I need your honest view on this bro .
Thank you.
Please is PTDF recruiting? If no, when are they going to start? Please be honest. Thanks in anticipation for your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
PANDOGARI:

Please is PTDF recruiting? If no, when are they going to start? Please be honest. Thanks in anticipation for your reply.
I don't have idea for brother. Hopefully early next year. I will update the house if there is anything.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
hopeful2018:

I don't have idea for brother. Hopefully early next year. I will update the house if there is anything.
Thank you.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ola2much: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls, How much does police service commission pay for entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
EngrBriggs:
ICPC just got approval to recruit 800.

PPPRA just concluded. If you have good connections, it's not late yet.
Is it still possible to get into PPPRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deflorence(f): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
EngrBriggs:
ICPC just got approval to recruit 800.

PPPRA just concluded. If you have good connections, it's not late yet.
Please check your mail, do you know how i will get to Senator Ubah's Office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2299) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hansie63(f), Itzlinda(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.