Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,151 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Need Help - Health (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (230723 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Busybody2:

Na the e-Doctors wey diagnose over 10 medical condition for DJDOLA alone dey make me update thread oh because of the fear he has spread...

Now DJDOLA carry hin slippers on top head run go bush hospital before dem add heart attack join hin liver condition, dem dey para again...
Loool. Madam the madam... The surest madam that ever liveth... *winks*
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
olu4life:

On this same thread. She said she called d doctor and likewise posted the phone number. That was were I extracted the number so as not to stress those in need for it

Thank you
Re: I Need Help by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
hmm...strange
Na so
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Caracta:

Thank you
U welcome!!!
Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Busybody2:

Some good news at last, phew.
d dr is a renowned rural surgeon and a role model to some of us. i just dont what his diagnosis was or proly its nt d kind of end stage cld's we see here often times here in uch.
Re: I Need Help by Eneze1(f): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Caracta:

I was made to understand one Eruwa is in Oyo state and the other is in Ogun state.

Eruwa is a border town between Oyo and Ogun state, I volunteered to go before but since there are 2 people going already it won't be necessary again
Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
d dr is a renowned rural surgeon and a role model to some of us. i just dont what his diagnosis was or proly its nt d kind of end stage cld's we see here often times here in uch.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Eneze1:

Eruwa is a border town between Oyo and Ogun state, I volunteered to go before but since there are 2 people going already it won't be necessary again

Yeah. Let's see the what happens tomorrow. Thanks Eneze1.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
alutacontinua:
No doctor would answer any of babyosisi's questions on phone.
I assume she should know that herself
The best that can happen is for people to go there and let them speak to the Doctor withthe PATIENT'S PERMISSION and maybe, PRESENCE!

I know everybody is emotional here but we should still do things right. We're talking about a life here cool

Only a crook will shy away from those questions if he has permission of the patient to speak

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
doctokwus:

What happened to dr/patient confidentiality.
D questions u posted above are essential relevant ones his case demands,but wud a doctor reveal dat to a "concerned",non relative on d fone,I doubt,@least I wudnt.
I think d better approach wud b for d designated person,persons dat wud b visiting him 2moro to get d relevant answers frm d doc in person wt d results of all supporting tests/scans done thus far afta getting such permission frm djbola himself or d relations.
We all want d best for dis guy,eruwa was not d preferred choice,but he is dere now,d dr feels he can handle d case.Let's wait for direct face to face feedback frm those who wud c djbola and d dr hopefully 2moro,den take d next step frm there.My opinion though.

If DJ gives his consent yes!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Caracta:

I was made to understand one Eruwa is in Oyo state and the other is in Ogun state.

Mbok, mbakara, this is confusing. Please ask DJDOLA/brother/mother/uncle anybody with him there the exact location so that those setting out/forth tomorrow will not be stranded. Please confirm the exact location. They can ask nurses around. Please this is very important.
Re: I Need Help by weaseloo: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please let's not forget cramjones offer to foot Hamed's medical bills. That is if he by any chance goes back to Lagos. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987724/djdola-thank-nlders-cramjones#27838624
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Waliyllahi:

There is 2 of the OP's document uploaded on page 3 of this thread. Or perhaps when you get there, you can ask for the paperwork at LUTH to get an idea of what was done compared to what the Doctor in Eruwa is investigating.

May God go before you guys and may His protection be with you guys till your sojourn back to your respectful base. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
thorpido:
I see some people are going to visit.When they get to see Djdola and the doctor handling his case,someone should be able to speak with the doctor.
Incidentally,the doctor might not really want to speak with strangers on phone.If he has to speak at all,it will be in the presence of someone(a relative)there.
Babyosisi,pls let me know if you are making a call.

Even for a fee I ain't speaking to nobody
Some people are getting orgas*ms off this thread when there is a life at risk
I have already listed the questions I would ask

Someone should ask them and get us the answers,hopefully they will know the follow up questions to add

Still going by what the LUTH doctor wrote,this young man doesn't have time on his hands,medically speaking
Time is being wasted here I am afraid
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Mbok, mbakara, this is confusing. Please ask DJDOLA/brother/mother/uncle anybody with him there the exact location so that those setting out/forth tomorrow will not be stranded. Please confirm the exact location. They can ask nurses around. Please this is very important.

Lol. Why do you think i've been asking since? Eneze said it's a border town and another person mentioned it's a popular hospital in that area. Google Map tried too sha. Anyway, delightful has my number, she can call me if there is any issue.
Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Busybody2:

There is 2 of the OP's document uploaded on page 3 of this thread. Or perhaps when you get there, you can ask for the paperwork at LUTH to get an idea of what was done compared to what the Doctor in Eruwa is investigating.

May God go before you guys and may His protection be with you guys till your sojourn back to your respectful base. Amen.
noted!
Re: I Need Help by gateleo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Caracta:

Lol. Why do you think i've been asking since? Eneze said it's a border town and another person mentioned it's a popular hospital in that area. Google Map tried too sha. Anyway, delightful has my number, she can call me if there is any issue.

Please help tell delightful1 to contact me.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
gateleo:

Yes i will
Re: I Need Help by ola20ng(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Great Nairaland,great Nigeria.No evil will befall anyone of us. May Almighty God bless and protect all of you for your love and support for this man. This kind of gesture will make our dear country rise again.Long live Nairaland, long live Nigeria. I wish Dj,and anyone in his position, quick recovery.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Babyrex(f): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
@gateleo, pls go with ds Waliyllahi since he is a med stdnt & knws d place
he will definitely be of help in understanding better dose tins being speculated abt here. his physical presence mite help pave way for u with d doctor & help us here understand d situation of tins frm a medical point of view
Just my lil' opinion, thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Its very clear. I have been to Eruwa before. Its in Oyo State,but at d same time close to Ogun. Its just like saying Sango or Akute is in Lagos,meanwhile its under Ogun State. Border stuff

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by gateleo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Babyrex:
he will definitely be of help in understanding better dose tins being speculated abt here. his physical presence mite help pave way for u with d doctor & help us here understand d situation of tins frm a medical point of view

Noted sir
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Babyrex:
Suggested earlier. He would be of help and will quite understand the medical terms
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

Thanks jare,not the other person that wants to use the situation and do business
Caracta,gboliwe,Ify,Chaircover and the other front liners abeg contact this person possibly by email and take it from there.

Is there anyone here that works in a passport office that can help DJ and his brother get passports ASAP let us be handling these things double double just in case we need to fall back on my suggested plan

Babyosisi I am now back in the UK so unfortunately wont be able to do anything on ground in Nigeria.
Let me read the rest of the thread and see where things are at
It is well.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
chaircover:

Babyosisi I am now back in the UK so unfortunately wont be able to do anything on ground in Nigeria.
Let me read the rest of the thread and see where things are at
It is well.

So you were in naija
Welcome back
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Babyrex:

Biko what year is the medical student that has volunteered to go

Not somebody still taking biochem and physiology and dissecting cadaver abeg
E don pass 2nd MB?

Just kidding
Anyone can ask those questions

Please whoever it is come back and tell us if the man is short of breath
If he is still well oriented
If he is passing dark stool
If he is jaundiced
If his feet are swollen
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:

So you were in naija
Welcome back

Thanks dear
Thats why it sometimes took me so long to respond to your posts
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Its good that people are going to visit DJ, at least it will encourage him too, knowing that he has people who care about his welfare around him

Can I however just say that inspite of all, he still needs his privacy and dignity and we should respect that.
Therefore I appeal that only the very few people who have been designated to do so should go there or call him or even his brother for that matter
He is a sick man and this is not a gathering. Thank you to all those volunteering & may you have helpers in your hour of need too.
There is still plenty of time for us to all rejoice with him by Gods Grace and we can all go and visit him then but for now he needs minimal disturbance.

And people sending text if at all, should only send him things that will uplift his spirit. No questions or mandating him or his family to do things.

He needs all his stregnth to get better and he shouldnt have to be focusing on responding to SMS and phonecalls or worryig himself about all that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by bugativeron: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:
Its good that people are going to visit DJ, at least it will encourage him too, knowing that he has people who care about his welfare around him

Can I however just say that inspite of all, he still needs his privacy and dignity and we should respect that.
Therefore I appeal that only the very few people who have been designated to do so should go there or call him or even his brother for that matter
He is a sick man and this is not a gathering. Thank you to all those volunteering & may you have helpers in your hour of need too.
There is still plenty of time for us to all rejoice with him by Gods Grace and we can all go and visit him then but for now he needs minimal disturbance.

And people sending text if at all, should only send him things that will uplift his spirit. No questions or mandating him or his family to do things.

He needs all his stregnth to get better and he shouldnt have to be focusing on responding to SMS and phonecalls or worryig himself about all that.

I wonder who your husband is? You are always on point.

Regards
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2014
gateleo:

hello house, pls you guys should give gateleo permission go with a medical student or worker. The person will be able to understand the situation, and know the right question to ask. That will give us a clearer picture of wats going on.. one guy waliyllahi has volunteered. I think two people is ok.. or 3 at most..

speedy recovery op

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2014
bugativeron:

I wonder who your husband is? You are always on point.

Regards

Her husband is always on point too that's why he married her

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:03am On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:

Biko what year is the medical student that has volunteered to go

Not somebody still taking biochem and physiology and dissecting cadaver abeg
E don pass 2nd MB?

Just kidding
Anyone can ask those questions

Please whoever it is come back and tell us if the man is short of breath
If he is still well oriented
If he is passing dark stool
If he is jaundiced
If his feet are swollen

Yes ooo. i don pass 2nd mb. was even in gastroenterology/liver unit durin my medicine 1 postin. soo....u know d rest..thanks for d concern ma

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.