Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (60362 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2008
yeah come second and play Barcelona. get walloped both home and away.
what will happen? Scolari will run back to Portugal and we'll take back our CQ

@Tkb,
Have you thot about the prospect of man Utd vs Bayern in the second round? Our long lost wife!!!

I am salivating already!!!!

Dont forget what happens to defending champions in the second round!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
dayokanu:

don't forget what happens to defending champions in the second round!

Stop hallucinating, geezer.
There's no European team capable of beating Man Utd in 2 legs.
Chelsea and Liverpool can do it BUT not a Nazi team. . . . . .Never.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
We have done it before we would do it again!!!!!

UEFA Pls grant this request. A reunification with our Booty call!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
Abi Ballack n fa gbana?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1089905/Well-anger-Arsenal-says-Chelsea-star-Ballack-frustration-Bordeaux.html

No wahala i am only praying Ade,Nasri and Sagna would be fit in time for that match lets see if Michael Badluck would not eat his words angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
A-40:

Abi Ballack n fa gbana?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1089905/Well-anger-Arsenal-says-Chelsea-star-Ballack-frustration-Bordeaux.html

No wahala i am only praying Ade,Nasri and Sagna would be fit in time for that match lets see if Michael Badluck would not eat his words angry angry

I'd be worried if i were you. . . . . .
Drogba's return is ominous.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

I'd be worried if i were you. . . . . .
Drogba's return is ominous.

[b]Newsflash:[/b]He was banned for 3 games after the Burnley incident

Besides that even Ronaldo Da Lima looks in better shape than Didier
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2008
Well I believe there is gon' be one hellava game on sunday. We just might share pts or take all it. Thats my take on it
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2008
Fighting is OFF chelsea players, i can see it grow stronger in the nerrazuri's,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2008
Jeez. . See long gist because of me. . . Na wa ooooo. . . everybody trying to prove a point. .  Arsenal fans supporting JM just to discredit LPS . . . and even Akola calling me an idiot just to prove a point. . . I am coming back for all of you one by one. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2008
@Debosky

Look I can't compare Jose's first season with Scolari's for a number of factors. . .

Jose was a european manager before he came . . Scolari is not. . .
Jose just won the CL before he came in. . He was coming in on a high. . . It's not the same now. .
The changes to the team - His Changes - was worth around £142m . . . He could not fail . . . It's not the same. . . I want to see LPS spend like that and mess up . . .
Comparing Jose's last season where there weren't many changes to now I think will be perfect for this argument. . .

LPS said he is satisfied with his squad but I'm sure you weren't in space when we bid for Robinho. . .Why did he when we had Malouda, Joe and Kalou?. . . Because he knew Robinho is better than them lot. . We didn't get him . . What do you expect him to say . . Oh! Robinho is grade 1 egg and Malouda is grade 10 egg?. . . Of course he had to say he's satisfied just like Wenger or Fergie would have. . .

Now read this line well

Finally, I have said it before. . . I am not making stupid excuses. . . We have had poor results. .I accept that. . but all I am saying is I am not ready to quit on Scolari. . even if we went trophyless. . . . That's all I am saying . . If you can't live with it. . Then do something else. . . Jose won trophies in his first season . . good luck to him . . It can't happen all the time. . No two managers can have similar success. . . We are going through a phase ManU and Arsenal are yet to go through. . when Wenger and Fergie leave!!
Give this guy time . . Let's see what we can build over time . . . He's gotten a few things right . . He will win the premiership . . and things can only but get better from there!

@Somze. .

In the eye of nateevs, Scolari and Anelka can do no wrong

Look mate. . If you read my posts you will see where I have slagged off Anelka. . I just talk about him not being able to jump and not strong. . What else do you want me to say. . Don't be quick to attack me mate. .What wrong did you see in JM and Drogba?

@Akola. .

I don't even know where to start with you . . . Firstly you are not the one who should start things like "IDIOT" . . I will save that for now!!

Look it's easy for me to say sack Scolari and start chanting with the campaign. . It's always the easy way out. . . I do want to go the easy way out . . even if we end the season trophyless. . Do you get that?

If you fire Scolari, who will you replace him with ? I want an answer to that question . . .

Club stability is not built by being only Trophy hungry. . but being painfully patient at other times. . Not coming here and canvassing for support from rival fans to show your manager is crap!!

You have to get used to my support for LPS at least until he is not longer the Chelsea manager. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
You are slowly getting there - by your own admission, Scolari does not have the pedigree of Mourinho.

Did JM spend 142m in ONE season? That is a disingenuous attempt f I've ever seen one.

So Jose was 'coming in on a high' is now some criteria for excusing Scolari's failure? And I thought it was Arsenal fans that loved excuses cheesy

nateevs:

LPS said he is satisfied with his squad but I'm sure you weren't in space when we bid for RobinhoWhy did he when we had Malouda, Joe and Kalou?. . . Because he knew Robinho is better than them lot. . We didn't get him . . What do you expect him to say . . Oh! Robinho is grade 1 egg and Malouda is grade 10 egg?. . . Of course he had to say he's satisfied just like Wenger or Fergie would have. . .

That is not being satisfied - I remember Fergie publicly complaining for over a season about not getting Hargreaves when he wanted him, he never said he was satisfied. Wenger is not scared to slag off players either - even when Hleb was still at the club and the rumours started, he clearly said, we had another plan to bring in Nasri, so if Hleb wanted to sod off, he could.

Why can't Scolari call Malouda a grade 10 egg? Is he scared or what? grin grin

JM had the balls to come out and speak his mind regardless, that is one of the things that made him a great manager. I'm glad that you've finally admitted that your support of Scolari is not based on achievement, so kindly allow others to slag him off when he doesn't meet the previous high standards set at the club after all the hype about him. tongue

Finally what 'phase' are you going on about??

Do you know what Arsenal went through after George Graham stopped winning trophies and left in the 90's? Do you know what Man Utd went through in the early years of Fergie?
We've already been there - it's only clubs that took 50 years to win the league that would be thinking no one else has gone through the 'phase' they are going through. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bagoma(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
nateevs:

@Akola. .

I don't even know where to start with you . . . Firstly you are not the one who should start things like "IDIOT" . . I will save that for now!!

Look it's easy for me to say sack Scolari and start chanting with the campaign. . It's always the easy way out. . . I do want to go the easy way out . . even if we end the season trophyless. . Do you get that?

If you fire Scolari, who will you replace him with ? I want an answer to that question . . . 

Club stability is not built by being only Trophy hungry. . but being painfully patient at other times. . Not coming here and canvassing for support from rival teams to show your manager is crap!

word!

@ Debosky,
has LFS failed?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
"Unknown to some idiots there is just 2 points difference between JM's Chelsea and The-then League Leaders at the time he was sacked."

@Alhaji Nateeves

I don't disrespect people. i have been involved with the same argument on a number of times. People refused to agree that Chelsea and United are both on 11points at the time JM was sacked. I hope Ibiyemi remembered that time.

# There is a difference between a fan and a fanatic( Apology Lordimpaq). I am a fan and will remain so.

You think i don't want big Phil to suceed? Even if we have the coaching crew that include Wenger and SAF, i will bash them if need be
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
nateevs:

Jeez. . See long gist because of me. . . Na wa ooooo. . . everybody trying to prove a point. .  Arsenal fans supporting JM just to discredit LPS . . . and even Akola calling me an idiot just to prove a point. . . I am coming back for all of you one by one. . .

Don't mind em. . . . . . . .They all believe Jose is a descendant of Apollo and Olympus.

Akolawole:

@Alhaji Nateeves

I don't disrespect people. i have been involved with the same argument on a number of times. People refused to agree that Chelsea and United are both on 11points at the time JM was sacked. I hope Ibiyemi remembered that time.

Of course, Chelsea copped 11 points from 6 games but that was the poorest start under Jose Mourinho. If u add his shambolic display in the Champions League against Rosenborg at SB coupled with his asinine comments then u have to admit he deserved his sack. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Debosky

My Bad. . I goofed up my calculation adding Essien's and SWP's transfer to the total I brought to the post . . . The total would be around the £100m mark and I did not even the transfer value of Petr Cech. . . Also I missed a phrase I wanted to add when I said His Changes. . I was going to write[b] "which includes his changes"[/b] because he did not sign Robben. . But then even a £100m is a lot. . .

Now to the argument. . I am not slowly getting anywhere. . . There is not any post of my mine you can go and quote where I said my support for LPS was based on any past achievements even though I know his achievements. . . I said he is world class. . always said and always will say it . . so when you say what you say. . I do not where you got that from . . .
Omly a few days ago I highlighted all the things he's achieved since his coming to Chelsea to Akola . . and I also clearlty stated that he will learn and bring even more good . . . So what are you on about?

You started the whole thing by saying I give too many excuses for Scolari. . I holl my side you say I too dey yarn. . . For My own Coach? Na wa oooo!!

That is not being satisfied - I remember Fergie publicly complaining for over a season about not getting Hargreaves when he wanted him, he never said he was satisfied. Wenger is not scared to slag off players either - even when Hleb was still at the club and the rumours started, he clearly said, we had another plan to bring in Nasri, so if Hleb wanted to sod off, he could.

Why can't Scolari call Malouda a grade 10 egg? Is he scared or what? Grin Grin

There is a big difference btw our sugestions. . To call your player a grade 1 or grade 10 egg because of lack of performance is different to calling his bluff when he wants to leave(Wenger's case). . and is clearly different to complaining about a player you haven't got (Fergie's case). . . And asking in the press "What can I do with a certain player"? - when that player is still a current player is not speaking your mind . . It's being stupid. . and Fergie and Wenger don't do that. .
How come you are supporting this now? . .Because of the arguments?. . I will do some digging through in your posts and find out what your comments where when JM said these things. . .

Trying to comparing ManU's early days of Fergie with now? You missed it man. . . You had to say the 50-year thing I agree. . . but you should have looked for something else. . . Had ManU tasted even the size of Chelsea's success even then. . . Why is it comparable to now in this context? I am talking about after a good run of success . . not when they could have even been relegated. . .

@Akola

I really do not hold anything against your complaints about Scolari's records. . you are entitled to. . just like I am entitled to back him . . . I don't like these sack and hire routine we are going through. . . We have to be stable for once. . how many managers have we had in the last 10years? That said . . I am still rooting for a Chelsea victory on Sunday. . to put all these arguments to rest once and for all . . .and once again it's Chelsea's premiership!!!!. . .

Chac doesn't like that grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nobody is calling for Scolari's sacking mate. . . . just saying that the Arsenal game is a pivotal game for him. . . . he needs to win that game to keep the fans and players on his side, me included.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
nateevs:

Trying to comparing ManU's early days of Fergie with now? You missed it man. . . You had to say the 50-year thing I agree. . . but you should have looked for something else. . . Had ManU tasted even the size of Chelsea's success even then. . . Why is it comparable to now in this context? I am talking about after a good run of success . . not when they could have even been relegated. . .

Yes, Man Utd was a bigger club then than Chelsea were under Mourinho.
United had a Champions League title to show for it. . . . . . .Chelsea did not play in the final of the UCL under Jose Mourinho. Big difference.
Under Ferguson, United and English clubs were under a 5-year ban in Europe but Fergie won an European cup in his first attempt in 1990.

Chac doesn't like that grin grin

Get back to me in April. . . . . . . I am not too keen about the league standing this season(we are going to Tokyo for 10 days).
Even if we had led the table till december, United would still miss 2-3 league games thus putting twats like Chelsea and Liverpool ahead of us.
The title chase starts(for Man Utd) from Christmas. . . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lets get some perspective here:

Chelsea 2004/2005:

Played            Wins            Draws          Losses             Goals For              GA                 GD                 Pts

14                   10                  3                   1                  23                   6                  +17                33

Chelsea 2008/2009:

Played            Wins            Draws          Losses             Goals For               GA                 GD                 Pts

14                   10                  3                   1                  32                   4                  +28                33
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Tgirl4real(f): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
it isnt comfortable, the situation we are facing, the results we are getting aint convincing but I dont think it is time to send LPS to jail.

Scolari is very experienced and I believe he will come up with something that will ensure keep on tops. It isnt a sure banker that Scolari cannot deliver, no, not yet. Untill then, no one can convince me we wont thrash arsenal
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2008
@Ibime . .

I like that. . . No one's calling for LPS's sack. . but he needs to win Arsenal for us to be on his side. . Let's say he doesn't win . . What is the meaning of not being on his side? . . I guess calling for his sack . . .

Them stats you brought out are wonderful . . I did not think of that. . I should have looked for that you know. . that confirms that this far, LPS' done better than JM in his first season . . at least slightly better. . . b4 they all come back for my head. . .

And what's with you and my signature. . . It's compelling isn't it ?. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2008
Hehehehe. . . . . I had to steal it. . . . you better change yours if you wanna be original.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2008
Scolari has had an excellent start no doubt but i still insist he has to fare better against the big boys gone are the days where a trip to SB was a potential land mine to the big teams i know you have to beat the small guys too but there are cases where the title would be decided by beating your fellow big teams
Its too early to talk about sack but LPS's good start would be of no use if he doesn't win you anything this season he is already out of one competition 3 more to go grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2008
Ibime:

Lets get some perspective here:

Chelsea 2004/2005:

Played Wins Draws Losses Goals For GA GD Pts

14 10 3 1 23 6 +17 33

Chelsea 2008/2009:

Played Wins Draws Losses Goals For GA GD Pts

14 10 3 1 32 4 +28 33

during JM first season , He had beaten top teams to show HES WORLD CLASS!

Scolari no way but he can destroy teams like borough , sunderland 5 -0 with no reply , I know say na him go spoil our home record oneday , PAPA AJASCO!

Avram Bulldog sef still keep the record well hisses closes the window
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2008
dyabman:

Scolari no way but he can destroy teams like borough , sunderland 5 -0 with no reply , I know say na him go spoil our home record oneday , PAPA AJASCO!

Avram Bulldog sef still keep the record well hisses closes the window

JM started with a win against Utd on the first day of the season

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 2:58am On Nov 29, 2008
A-40:

JM started with a win against Utd on the first day of the season

ROFLMAO!!

Utd was a small team back then. ROFLMAO! That was before Ronaldo hit his World-Class stride. Fergie was scared of Mourinho at that time. Utd were our whipping boys in those days.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 4:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Ibime:

Utd was a small team back then. ROFLMAO! That was before Ronaldo hit his World-Class stride. Fergie was scared of Mourinho at that time. Utd were our whipping boys in those days.
You are harsh cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by innocento: 4:46am On Nov 29, 2008
visit www.nigerianshaveyoursay..com for information on how to configure your computer and mobile phone to browse the internet. it is not free browsing but it is user friedly. Also learn how to trade forex with $25 without domiciliary account
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2008
who the Bleep. . . . what the Bleep. . . .why the Bleep . . . . shocked shocked

Someone throw this joker out
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2008

JM delivered big time for Chelsea and I am a big fan. For me, he remains the No 1 manager in the world.
as for LPS, too bad he messed up the home record. It shouldn't have happened but the signs were written on the wall.
and come to think of it, LPS really looks like papa ajasco, no seriously.  grin
I don't really dig this idea of bashing lower teams 5-0 and then loosing to the top teams, that ain't good at all but lets give LPS some time. Hopefully he delivers.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by geolabious(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2008
[size=40pt]Blue4eva[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2008
chelsea, please, win me a BIG MATCH. i beg u in the name of the blue god. sad cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (98)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.