Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (81056 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Some Things That Attract Demons To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
undecided no no no! Pls make it 4 vessels of thick unadultrated kelebe. cos I want 2 vessels for d op and the remaining 2 for the others decieving themselves along with him. Don't worry about d expenses..we have a budget for such grin

Well keep ur money cos I am philanthropic when it comes to kelebelizing these goons.
4 it is!

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Ukutsgp(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
dueal:

i guess u r of d group dat has forgotten dat Christ drank and ate with sinners, turned water to wine, and was called a glutton and a drunkered by d pharisee.
is anybody drunk after the wedding at cana? How do u know that the water Jesus turned to wine have alcohol in it? Where did Jesus drink strong wine or ogogoro? Drink can be any liquid. Eg water.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by blessedvisky(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
even king solomon,the richest man who lived had all the finest things,gold,silver,name it. And who blessed him with them? GOD did! U need to stop this nonsense
1) was solomon a christian?? 2) how did he end up?? Didn't he say @ his old age that all was vanity?? God did bless him.. But the blessings derailed him
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:
kiss
Ojigbijigbi!! See kiss o! I swear dis fake preaching op will wish he got dis world klass kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin grin don't mind those hypocrites,one of those fools even said that no one should buy or sell gold...very soon they will come and tell us that no one should buy/sell a smart phone or food sef...grin
grin grin just imagine..so people shouldnt live comfortably because they re christians?
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
Ojigbijigbi!! See kiss o! I swear dis fake preaching op will wish he got dis world klass kiss grin
Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by sukkot: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
odave:

From wch bible b dat bro? Illuminati book shey?
cheesy
KJV, My kind Sir grin wink
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by frankezi: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
A good christian should not read or comment o nairaland or lib grin
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
asudan:

most people I know that have gotten to heaven never saw people using those things or wearing them. mind you I am not a deeper life as most people thing

I am a strong Catholic but I do usually have respect for my fellow brethren of other churches. But this your comment has made me loathe deeper life and Jehovahs witnesses and pentecostal churches more and more. You see why you guys are foolish? You see why you guys lack sound doctrine and are very foolish? Always making stupid arguements! Can you even hear yourself? "most people I know that have gotten to heaven never saw people using those things or wearing them"!.... so you are now a spirit abi? You now know the structure of eternity! This is why I despise you guys. You preach unsound doctrines and later blame Catholics for it. Even St Paul said in 1st corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

And you are here claiming you know those that have been to heaven! Thief! Con Man. I pity souls that attend your church.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
is anybody drunk after the wedding at cana? How do u know that the water Jesus turned to wine have alcohol in it? Where did Jesus drink strong wine or ogogoro? Drink can be any liquid. Eg water.
Now let's talk pervert undecided I called ur thread lunatic thread and ‎u replied by calling me lunatic.So what was Christs preaching about loving enemies and turning d other cheek Did ‎u forget to learn that one?Or is ur own bible different
it was a deliberate test and ‎u failed outright
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Ukutsgp(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
Pls just shut up and let God be the judge cos ‎u are not any better than us.I drink alcohol,watch indecency,smoke weed,womanise and so on.But believe me when I say I am better than ‎u cos I come out clean.not people like ‎u who pretend to be good when they should even have the certificate to create their own hell fire here on earth. hypocritical charlatan ‎u are undecided
this guy is really provoked. Abeg nor be me do u o. I nor say i better pass u o. grin
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Lovettokon(f): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
vest:
condom/contraceptive

Do u want us to over-multiply
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:

grin grin just imagine..so people shouldnt live comfortably because they re christians?

As in my sister the thing tire me no be small...sometimes this people make it look as if christianity is slavery....like I told one of them that their hypocrisy is enough to make them go to hell.....some will even go as far as telling us that watching tv is a sin and this same fools use tv in their church...
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by dueal(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:

Silly logic. Did the scriptures record dat Christ used d toilet, or dat He played and laughed? Wine given to d man at the table in canaan was said to b d best served at d occasion. D pharisees called Christ a glutton and drunkard(will fruit wine do dat). Paul wrote do not b filled with wine wherein is excess(will fruit.wine bring about excess)....? please read d book in ur hand and stop teaching like d blind who go to some school and claim they know d word of God.

Typical Pharisee leaven.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
As per the issue of buying gold or expensive things for urself only becomes a problem wen u can afford all these and u know someone who is in need. And u refuse to help..not becos other people will think u re proud.
Remember the story of the rich man and lazarus. He wasnt judged cos he was rich and bought expensive things,it was because he refused to help poor lazarus who was in need with his wealth.
Pls stop decieving people

2 Likes

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by hardbody: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i'm nt adding. u should know the poison i'm talking about. is it true that nothing is wrong with 1-3? can u tell God that?

May be 3 is not exactly ok in its raw form because society thinks that way. I am however very away that it is used in some drug production. As for 1 and 2, i will not only stand before God and tell him i will do both acts in his very before. God does not lie so he will not speak from both sides of the mouth and even allow his son to brew wine at Cana of Galillee

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
this guy is really provoked. Abeg nor be me do u o. I nor say i better pass u o. grin
yes I am provoked to see satan coming to form as a preacher of the word of God. People like ‎u are nothing but a big insult unto heavens glory undecided And if I can just get hold of ‎u now ehh,trust me, it will be better for you to be beaten up by 4 mopol guys undecided
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Boladebo: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
blessedvisky:
1) was solomon a christian?? 2) how did he end up?? Didn't he say @ his old age that all was vanity?? God did bless him.. But the blessings derailed him
im a hundred percent sure dat Solomon is in heaven. Yes! he sinned.. buh e never failed 2 recognyz ez sins n ask 4 4gvness

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:

Dont mind them. Live your comfortable life the way it pleases you and God. Use Gold as much as you want but always use it for the glorification of God. Watch your TV always whenever you want to relax. When you put on the TV, always watch the ones that nourish you spiritually and give you information about what is happening in the world. God created those things. Wnjoy them and be happy in God. Dont mind most of these deeper life and Jehovahs witness demons who preach rubbish. They claim to be good but when you get closer to these guys, you will bear witness that Satan is still a learner.!

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by sorom4: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
born again christian are nt expected to take all those strong drink. Do u even know what it means to be a christian? Will christ take those drinks if he was on earth?
Did the bible condemn drinking? No. It only condemned drunkness. The bible even made mention of some holy people that drank. Go and read your bible and stop spreading false doctrines/teachings
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Ukutsgp(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
Now let's talk pervert undecided I called ur thread lunatic thread and ‎u replied by calling me lunatic.So what was Christs preaching about loving enemies and turning d other cheek Did ‎u forget to learn that one?Or is ur own bible different
it was a deliberate test and ‎u failed outright
ok sorry. It is just that u are behaving like someone who was flogged mercilessly this morning. grin grin

Dnt be provoked. Remember that the bible says that anger lies in the bosom of a fool. So cool down and express urself clearly. I dnt insult people.

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
wakacome:

As in my sister the thing tire me no be small...sometimes this people make it look as if christianity is slavery....like I told one of them that their hypocrisy is enough to make them go to hell.....some will even go as far as telling us that watching tv is a sin and this same fools use tv in their church...
That's why pagans refuse to have anything to do with God. Because these hypocrites have turned the bible upside down..instead of preaching God's love..they would be preaching rubbish.
*sips orijin*
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by hardbody: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
dueal:

Silly logic. Did the scriptures record dat Christ used d toilet, or dat He played and laughed? Wine given to d man at the table in canaan was said to b d best served at d occasion. D pharisees called Christ a glutton and drunkard(will fruit wine do dat). Paul wrote do not b filled with wine wherein is excess(will fruit.wine bring about excess)....? please read d book in ur hand and stop teaching like d blind who go to some school and claim they know d word of God.

Typical Pharisee leaven.

Further to the above the wine typical with the people of that time in that region was extracted from olive. We all know that olive extracts are intoxicating. That was the same drink that Lot daughters got their drunk with and they took turns in screwing him and begeting kids. And please note before you castigate that act, it was ordained of God.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:

I wish I can get my hands around your neck right now! I will continue squeezing till your eyes bulge out grin grin. Am a Christian but I believe you guys are demons posing as preachers. Very unsound doctrines that you people have. Shame on deeper life and Jehovahs witnesses. Nawa oo.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
exxell:

Dont mind them. Live your comfortable life the way it pleases you and God. Use Gold as much as you want but always use it for the glorification of God. Watch your TV always whenever you want to relax. When you put on the TV, always watch the ones that nourish you spiritually and give you information about what is happening in the world. God created those things. Wnjoy them and be happy in God. Dont mind most of these deeper life and Jehovahs witness demons who preach rubbish. They claim to be good but when you get closer to these guys, you will bear witness that Satan is still a learner.!

Lol..the bolded part though..
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Funjosh(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cartoons lipsrsealed

blessedvisky:
Make-up, alcoholic drinks, indecent/crazy clothings, war/shooting films, fake products, expired stuff, substandard products, violent films,cartoons and their likes, magical films and books, books that contain wrong doctrine/books that do not edify a christian... I could go on and in but let me stop here.......FOR NOW..
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by hardbody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
ok sorry. It is just that u are behaving like someone who was flogged mercilessly this morning. grin grin

Dnt be provoked. Remember that the bible says that anger lies in the bosom of a fool. So cool down and express urself clearly. I dnt insult people.

Bros u have failed. Did u say anger lies in the bosom of fools? Why u dey abuse yourself like this na
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by slogozer(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
exxell:

I am a strong Catholic but I do usually have respect for my fellow brethren of other churches. But this your comment has[b] made me loathe deeper life and Jehovahs witnesses and pentecostal churches more and more[/b]. You see why you guys[b] are foolish[/b]? You see why you guys lack sound doctrine and are very foolish? Always making stupid arguements! Can you even hear yourself? "most people I know that have gotten to heaven never saw people using those things or wearing them"!.... so you are now a spirit abi? You now know the structure of eternity! This is why I despise you guys. You preach unsound doctrines and later blame Catholics for it. Even St Paul said in 1st corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

And you are here claiming you know those that have been to heaven! Thief! Con Man. I pity souls that attend your church.

All the bolded..think about Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by hardbody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
exxell:

I wish I can get my hands around your neck right now! I will continue squeezing till your eyes bulge out grin grin. Am a Christian but I believe you guys are demons posing as preachers. Very unsound doctrines that you people have. Shame on deeper life and Jehovahs witnesses. Nawa oo.

Bros u wan start another one? Wetin concern JW with the current post? We shayo pass everybody na

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by kekilika: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Some folks just woke up from the wrong side of their bed, read the bible and formulate their own doctrines. In this 22nd century, people still picture that Christians should be poor and be denied so many amenities and facilities in life. And some will go to the extend of judging you and making a remark that you won't make heaven because you are using relaxer, Gold, TV, earrings, etc
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:

So ‎u r saying that ‎u r a f00l for replying me with anger I think I feel better to read thatundecided I rest my case.

But finally... pls stop decieving urself ok. Good boy! Oya come and smoke small weed cos I know ‎u have been craving for it mumu undecided
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
hardbody:

Bros u have failed. Did u say anger lies in the bosom of fools? Why u dey abuse yourself like this na
As in ehh grin the guy is sooooo f000lish and lacks understanding of what he wants to even say.Chei!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Our Daily Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.