Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,220 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1508463 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brown1234: 2:47pm On Jun 26
ekitimanalways:

Enter your newly updated NIN and it will be verified immediately.

Thanks. Then after correction of data i will make admistrative payment, after then will i be able to apply for renewal of passports.

I am correct?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26
brown1234:

Thanks. Then after correction of data i will make admistrative payment, after then will i be able to apply for renewal of passports.

I am correct?
Complete the online application form and pay the required fee. When your payment is successful the process of correction of data will fully begin.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guruindahouse(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26
What about passport with 10 yrs validity?

Also, do you know anyone that can help me validate my NIN?
ekitimanalways:

₦35,000.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26
Guruindahouse:
What about passport with 10 yrs validity?

Also, do you know anyone that can help me validate my NIN?

Nigerian passport with 10 years validity costs ₦70,000.

For NIN Validation:
1. Download the NIMC Mobile App
2. Insert your NIN on the App
3. The mobile number tied to you would be shown on the screen
4. Click on the next button and OTP would be sent to your mobile number
5. Once you receive the OTP, NIN VALIDATION is complete
6. You can now go ahead to complete the set up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jerry59: 6:52pm On Jun 26
ekitimanalways

Any idea of an alternative way to get the NPC birth certificate?

I've been trying it for days with different phones and it doesn't seem to go past the first page of the applicant's information after clicking "next"

I also noticed the gender was female even though it's male on my NIN

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26
Jerry59:
ekitimanalways

Any idea of an alternative way to get the NPC birth certificate?

I've been trying it for days with different phones and it doesn't seem to go past the first page of the applicant's information after clicking "next"

I also noticed the gender was female even though it's male on my NIN

NPC has offices in all the 774 LGAs in Nigeria. Please kindly go to the nearest LGA secretariat and ask for the NPC office there.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jerry59: 7:22am On Jun 27
ekitimanalways:

NPC has offices in all the 774 LGAs in Nigeria. Please kindly go to the nearest LGA secretariat and ask for the NPC office there.
Will do, thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brown1234: 4:48pm On Jun 27
Good day all, please what is the current price of passport for 0-3years with 5 years validity
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bigjooe: 5:46pm On Jun 27
Pls sir /ma, I want to enroll for myself and my kids for the online passport processing.

What documents do I need to get ready as a fresher.

Myself,wife and children.

Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreaterFuture(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27
The tracking page can still be showing "passport pending production", i.e passport not yet issued, whereas the passport is already ready... right?

Did you experienced this?
Please I want to know if you (or someone you know) went and collected your passport that's ready, but on the tracking page, final stage of Issuance is still loading/pending.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by floflo12: 9:49am On Jun 28
Good day everyone, please I re uploaded some documents as instructed after initial submission for new passport application online, the status for the past 2 days has been Corrected, Waiting for approval, how long would it take for it to be approved?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28
brown1234:
Good day all, please what is the current price of passport for 0-3years with 5 years validity
₦35,000.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28
bigjooe:
Pls sir /ma, I want to enroll for myself and my kids for the online passport processing.

What documents do I need to get ready as a fresher.

Myself,wife and children.

Thanks in advance

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU.

Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card OR Letter of introduction for employees of government as a Nigerian citizen stating Service Number, Length of Service and Designation/Rank. The letter must be accompanied with a valid staff identity card.

Completed passport application form.

Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths.

Acknowledgement Slip and Evidence of Payment.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WIFE

Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card OR Letter of introduction for employees of government as a Nigerian citizen stating Service Number, Length of Service and Designation/Rank. The letter must be accompanied with a valid staff identity card.

Marriage certificate.
Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Completed passport application form attached with 1 passport sized photograph of minor to be endorsed on the reverse side by the consenting parent(s).

Evidence of Nigerian citizenship of parent(s).

Birth certificate (certificate must be issued by the National Population Commission for minors born within Nigeria).

Letter of consent from either parent.

Court Order and Letter of approval from State Ministry of Women and Child Development (This Requirement is strictly for adopted child or children).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizjemie25: 1:37am On Jun 29
ekitimanalways:

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WIFE

Marriage certificate.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Completed passport application form attached with 1 passport sized photograph of minor to be endorsed on the reverse side by the consenting parent(s).

Evidence of Nigerian citizenship of parent(s).

Birth certificate (certificate must be issued by the National Population Commission for minors born within Nigeria).

Letter of consent from either parent.

Court Order and Letter of approval from State Ministry of Women and Child Development (This Requirement is strictly for adopted child or children).

is NIN not required for children
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:37am On Jun 29
Mizjemie25:
is NIN not required for children
Yes, NIN is required for children.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by floflo12: 7:31am On Jun 29
floflo12:
Good day everyone, please I re uploaded some documents as instructed after initial submission for new passport application online, the status for the past 2 days has been Corrected, Waiting for approval, how long would it take for it to be approved?

anyone with answer to this please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mexxy1(m): 7:51am On Jun 29
ekitimanalways:

NIN of one or both parents please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:36am On Jun 29
mexxy1:

NIN of one or both parents please?

In case they're applying together, both parents and their children must provide NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mexxy1(m): 10:06am On Jun 29
ekitimanalways:

In case they're applying together, both parents and their children must provide NIN.

I meant for the child. Is the NIN required of one parent or both? Assuming the passport is for just the child.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:20am On Jun 29
mexxy1:

I meant for the child. Is the NIN required of one parent or both? Assuming the passport is for just the child.

Any minor and/or adult entitled to a passport issued by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, must provide a National Identification Number (NIN) as a part of the issuance process.
Enrol your child if he or she doesn't have a National Identification Number before you apply for a passport for him or her.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mexxy1(m): 11:42am On Jun 29
ekitimanalways:

Any minor and/or adult entitled to a passport issued by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, must provide a National Identification Number (NIN) as a part of the issuance process.
Enrol your child if he or she doesn't have a National Identification Number before you apply for a passport for him or her.

Alright. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giftometre: 1:28am On Jun 30
ekitimanalways:

Let's say I have finished the application for my child and uploaded the required documents. When I go for the child's capturing, would they request a Letter of identification from the Local Government/State of origin?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mexxy1(m): 6:38am On Jun 30
ekitimanalways:

One more question please. Since NIN is linked to phone numbers. Does it mean the child would have a phone number as well? I'm asking because the child is about five (5) years old.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:45am On Jun 30
mexxy1:

One more question please. Since NIN is linked to phone numbers. Does it mean the child would have a phone number as well? I'm asking because the child is about five (5) years old.

Thank you.
NO!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mexxy1(m): 6:46am On Jun 30
ekitimanalways:

NO!

Alright. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:58am On Jun 30
giftometre:

Let's say I have finished the application for my child and uploaded the required documents. When I go for the child's capturing, would they request a Letter of identification from the Local Government/State of origin?

A letter of identification from the Local Government/State of origin is not required for Nigerian passport applicants below 18 years old. But a letter of consent from the child's parents is highly required.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizjemie25: 9:37pm On Jun 30
ekitimanalways:

thanks..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizjemie25: 10:02pm On Jun 30
Please I would like to know if this would be an issue..

So I’m married and didn’t do change of name and don’t intend to do it for now… I want to process my children’s passport.. I just noticed on my children birth certificate that I used my husband’s name as my surname.. my passport is carrying my name before marriage .. I don’t know if these would affect their passport application.. and if my marriage certificate will suffice as evidence .. i really don’t want to do change of name .. the process is too hectic

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okpmoses: 9:25am On Jul 01
Good morning everyone. I applied for passport January. Did everything. Checked online today,it’s showing PASSPORT PENDING PRODUCTION since march. What could be the cause? Because other people who did theirs same day have been told to come and collect their passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MayorWhales: 11:47am On Jul 01
Good morning, please who has an idea about how I can change my DOB on passport data and the price or requirements for it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brown1234: 12:22pm On Jul 01
ekitimanalways:

₦35,000.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01
Mizjemie25:
Please I would like to know if this would be an issue..

So I’m married and didn’t do change of name and don’t intend to do it for now… I want to process my children’s passport.. I just noticed on my children birth certificate that I used my husband’s name as my surname.. my passport is carrying my name before marriage .. I don’t know if these would affect their passport application.. and if my marriage certificate will suffice as evidence .. i really don’t want to do change of name .. the process is too hectic

Does your husband have a Nigerian passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Dasini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.