Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,123 members, 7,931,824 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library (2826 Views)

The New Abia State / Full List Of New Abia State Commissioners And Their Portfolios : / New Abia State Workers' Secretariat Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Godson32(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Remarkable:
Have you been to Umuahia?

Yes but not recently.What about it?
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Remarkable: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oga, I beg you, please, please, biko nwanna, stop already!

if you know what Orji Uzo Kalu did to this man (T.A. Orji, to the extent that hired assasins dared his life on the Aba/Umuahia express way.... you would shudder... )

Should I mention the salaries of teachers that OUK and his mother was taking from T.A., as I told you earlier, in the name of repaying the money spent campaigning for T.A. Orji,... or literally directing him on the people to give appointments, every appointment in the state? Kdeu nke m ga ekwu ghara ibe ya? when T.A. started telling Abians that Godfatherism has ended in Abia state, he and only he knew the depth of what he was saying.... his whole first term as governor left Abians at the mercy of Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother via T.A. Orji. Heaven knows he was to be booted out for doing nothing in the state, until he decided enough was enough and wanted out.... again, listen to his speeches to Abians 4, 5 years ago, he sounded like he went to the grave and back.

So you may call this man all the names in the book, but please, do not say he owes OUK any thing, because ironically, the money he looted as OUK and his mother held him by the throat, as you somehow agree with that he owes OUK, is enough and shouldn't even have happened. it is because of OUK that TA is called bad names (for non-performance in his first tenure)... but in his 2nd term, check how many housing estates has been constructed, Abia has come tops, #1 twice in the pst several years in the WASSCE, Abia never had a government house, no past governor took up the initiative, T.A. did, as I told you before, Arthur Eze had nothing but good words in that re-bottle he posted to the manufactured "Abia stinks" (which he bought hhook, line and sinker) (I remember reading the initial and was puzzled at which part of the roads leading to the conference centre that "stunk", as the particular roads leading to the place, which is close to this e-library as well, has been perfect from the get-go....

so again, I don't want you to say OUK deserves anything from T.A. again, I hope taking my time to write this epistle, you may call it 'story that touches the heart' and you will be right, because it DOES touch the heart - you would have wept for Abia in T.A's first tenure when Abia was at a stand-still, if you visited Umuahia. If you live in PH as some have said, one day, do us all a favor and visit/drive around Umuahia, and see that it is one of the best state capitals in the South of Nigeria, I stand to be corrected/disproven... and yes, T.A. might have ignored Aba and not given it as much attention as it truly deserves, but lets be fair, you have to start from the middle and start spreading.... it was a good thing the governor was from this local government, because I am sur eothers would have not given it the proper fix as a son of the soil, T.A. has done.

Ochendo! Not perfect, but I give you a perfect score! You don try.

Abagworo:

Why not admit the simple truth that the E-library project is beautiful and a welcome development. After all none existed previously. Theodore Orji is trying his best especially in Umuahia but I do not like an ingrate. He is trying to demonise Orji Kalu who made him everything he is today and yet he claims to be a Christian.

Finally he does not have forgiving spirit. I heard he abandoned Aba just because people pelted him with pure water. When you corroborate this with Orji Kalu's case you won't help but conclude Theodore is heartless.
Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by megaik: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
@ Remarkable
I have taken time to analyse your points and still yet to conclude that there is a good reason to state "your" Governor is working!!!
Check your post even, nobody gave u a single "like" click just to make people's opinion count....
Please lets face reality and not politicise everything. Can you compare Akwa ibom state newly sprouted infrastructures to "your" Governor.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library by Remarkable: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
lol my guy, I just had to come back to reply you because your post is so funny, very funny to ignore...

I have a question for you... how many people ever 'like' the truth? (I'll give you a hint, they say the truth is (always) bitter).
btw... thank you for responding to my post, I am convinced now that, at least, I got the truth to one person smiley that's good enough for me!

megaik:
@ Remarkable
I have taken time to analyse your points and still yet to conclude that there is a good reason to state "your" Governor is working!!!
Check your post even, nobody gave u a single "like" click just to make people's opinion count....
Please lets face reality and not politicise everything. Can you compare Akwa ibom state newly sprouted infrastructures to "your" Governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form / If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az / This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.