Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,243 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls (788 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by spef008: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
Boys will show more remorse,anger,fustration and pain. they will be more disturbed and distracted when they are involved in a broken relationship, but they might tend to hide it because of pride, well what do u people think
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by 9jagai: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
That is true
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by whatever90(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
thank God u said bois not men
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by dontedre(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
It may be true to some pple, but for me, i just dust my c.v, and begin post. nottin do me.
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by spef008: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
well it might not be too common with men, but they still show the same thing
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ topic

It's well known that men are emotionally weak!
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by steaming(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2008
Men are innately weak when it comes to emotions, they remain babies for life and yes, they are subject to more pains.

Not all but many.
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by igwe11(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2008
It depends on who is breaking up with who. cry
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by Dbaby4: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2008
@ poster, many men but not all.
Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by dellynash(f): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2008
you guys won't stop amusing me . i don't agree with you i think is the other way round

(1) (Reply)

House Please What Can I Do. / 10 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Healthy / I Like Her But She :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.