Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,681 members, 7,975,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Did Not Run - Topic Locked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Not Run - Topic Locked (789 Views)

“he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Did Not Run - Topic Locked by sistawoman: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
Just answer a few questions:

*I cheated on my first husband when i was 22. It was wrong but i did then what i thought best.
*I did not run away in shame but I started the thread at work before I left for the day on Thursday and never looked back at the thread until today, just been way too busy with a new promotion and stuff at home with the family.
*I am more than happy to say that at 22 I never thought about the other person who was being affected by the loss of attention, I cant say love because i never loved him. He was in a relationship and I was married. It was never love, I never wanted him as my man, I never ever wanted a future with him. He was just someone that made my marriage bareable.
*I think what triggered my outrage was coming across a website where these OW/OM get together and support each other.

So I asked the question from my now 33 year old mind that says I could never do that to another woman and dont understand, really I dont understand how another woman could fall deeply in love with this married man she is seeing? how could she sit at home loving him, knowing he is off loving his wife?
Re: I Did Not Run - Topic Locked by whatever90(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2008
u make it look as if a 22 yr old child should be daft,like its allowed,no its not,22 or 33 makes no difference,if  a woman aint got brains at 22 then when will she have it

at 22 u still should have none that going outside ur home for sexual satisfaction is wrong when u r still married

no matter how sex starved that woman is,closing her legs until after d divorce would have been d best thing,instead of claiming no affection,no attention,no love,no cares and then going out to open ur legs for another man

at that age u still should have sthg going upstairs,so don't use "22" as if sm 22 yr old girl should still be a kid and wouldnt know what prostituition,adultery and fornication means
Re: I Did Not Run - Topic Locked by spikedcylinder: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
sistawoman:

Just answer a few questions:

*I cheated on my first husband when i was 22. It was wrong but i did then what i thought best.
*I did not run away in shame but I started the thread at work before I left for the day on Thursday and never looked back at the thread until today, just been way too busy with a new promotion and stuff at home with the family.
*I am more than happy to say that at 22 I never thought about the other person who was being affected by the loss of attention, I can't say love because i never loved him. He was in a relationship and I was married. It was never love, I never wanted him as my man, I never ever wanted a future with him. He was just someone that made my marriage bareable.
*I think what triggered my outrage was coming across a website where these OW/OM get together and support each other.

So I asked the question from my now 33 year old mind that says I could never do that to another woman and don't understand, really I don't understand how another woman could fall deeply in love with this married man she is seeing? how could she sit at home loving him, knowing he is off loving his wife?

* Yawns *
Re: I Did Not Run - Topic Locked by SisiJinx: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

* Yawns*

Tee hee hee! cheesy
Re: I Did Not Run - Topic Locked by DavidDylan(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
abeg make una free this woman . . .  grin
She must be the most tolerant person on earth.
Re: I Did Not Run - Topic Locked by Sauron1: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
whatever90:

u make it look as if a 22 yr old child should be daft,like its allowed,no its not,22 or 33 makes no difference,if  a woman aint got brains at 22 then when will she have it

at 22 u still should have none that going outside ur home for sexual satisfaction is wrong when u r still married

no matter how sex starved that woman is,closing her legs until after d divorce would have been d best thing,instead of claiming no affection,no attention,no love,no cares and then going out to open ur legs for another man

at that age u still should have sthg going upstairs,so don't use "22" as if sm 22 yr old girl should still be a kid and wouldnt know what prostituition,adultery and fornication means

Cheese n Rice. . . . .U really should let Sistawoman breathe. . . .
Granted, she made a grave mistake at 22 but who hasn't made one or two mistakes before.
Good people make mistakes. . . . .It is how they come out of it that really matters.

(1)

Gimme More / House Please What Can I Do. / My Bronze Maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.