Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (248894 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

I haven't shifted grounds. The ancestors of the Amhara and Tigrey created Axum. They came from the other side of the Red Sea. From Arabia. They probably interbred with Cushitic people who preceded them in the horn of Africa, I won't dispute that. They spoke South Semitic languages, not Cushitic. Undisputed historical facts.

Lol, why do you believe that Amahra and Tigrey do not believe this theory of yours? Are they all mistaken? Their was no such thing as Tigrey and Amahara over 1000 years ago, what part of that do you not understand? Somalis themselves didnt exist as we know them today or had a Somali identity.

Cushitic, Semetic are both Afroasiatic and are similiarly related to each other. The ancestors of Somalis were just as responsible for creating Axum, since the land they lived in was literally part of Axum, until we accepted Islam.

You make no sense. Your theories are not even agreed to by scientists, linguistics, even Horn Africans. Also the word Cushitic in reference to the language as created only in the last 100 years, before that it was used more as a Race.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

how can you say no, and then say it doesnt make it right? lol

Somalis use Jaareer (nappy haired) and the more politically term is Black, or Bantu.

They do use jareer and adoon, but you gotta respect these people in their own thread man,

why stoop that low? By being racist
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

No, it is not scientifically proven that Somali, Amhara and Tigrey were indistinguishable 1000 years ago. Somalis and Oromos could have been indistinguishable, given how closely related they were and still are. Amhara and Somalis on the other hand have always been worlds apart. Lemme ask you the same thing you asked Wulfruna: Post a link.

Again you make no sense, how can Somalis be indistiguable from Amahra, when neither existed 1000 years ago, but were the same people but simply branched off? This is why people have language families and Cushitic is in the same language family as Semetic.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

They do use jareer and adoon, but you gotta respect these people in their own thread man,

why stoop that low? By being racist

Not being racist, simply telling him that Somalis don't view themselves as being the same as Bantus, thus the reason why they use those words.

These Afrocentric Bantsu actually think Somalis consider themselves Black, or have kinship with Bantus. They thought it was only me. But they

got a rude awakening when EnlightenedSoul and Artan both said they don't consider themselves Black. lmao

Even just now a North Sudanese guy (who these Bantus were trying to claim) just said he views himself as more related to Cushitc than Bantus lol
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Not being racist, simply telling him that Somalis don't view themselves as being the same as Bantus, thus the reason why they use those words.

These Afrocentric Bantsu actually think Somalis consider themselves Black, or have kinship with Bantus. They thought it was only me. But they

got a rude awakening when EnlightenedSoul and Artan both said they don't consider themselves Black. lmao

Even just now a North Sudanese guy (who these Bantus were trying to claim) just said he views himself as more related to Cushitc than Bantus lol

Even Arabs in Algeria are African that does not make them black

I am not new to the internet and I know how AA's and Afrocentrics work, but you dont have to make a big fuss about it sxb.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Even Arabs in Algeria are African

I am not new to the internet and I know how AA's and Afrocentrics work, but you dont have to make a big fuss about it sxb.

African doesnt really mean much is like calling me an Earthling?

I am not making a fuzz, these people thing I am trolling when I say the things i say, so its important that they realize their afrocentric views are not shared by Somalis or other Cushitic people. They have been running after me for years on here, thinking I was joking when I said Somalis don't consider themselves to be Black or have any kinship with Bantus.

If they knew that, I would have moved on and not made a fuzz, but these guys literally got upset at Artan and E-soul when they said they don't view themselves as Black, they kept repeating, and repharasing the question lol

The have low self esteem, and only judge their self esteem by how people on the edges of blackness view themselves in relations to them. Very sad.
Never ever seen such fluidity in ones concept and image of themselves in relations to how other feel about themselves in comparison to them.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

I haven't shifted grounds. The ancestors of the Amhara and Tigrey created Axum. They came from the other side of the Red Sea. From Arabia. They probably interbred with Cushitic people who preceded them in the horn of Africa, I won't dispute that. They spoke South Semitic languages, not Cushitic. Undisputed historical facts.

Somalis came from the Ethipian Highlands, so did the Ethipian Amhara and Tigre,
Eritreans, people from Djibouti Ethipians, Somalis are all related.

Most Somali Tribes are pure cushtic but Darood and Issaq both have mixed with Arabs.

Stop trying to split the horn of Africa.

End of Discussion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

African doesnt really mean much is like calling me an Earthling?

I am not making a fuzz, these people thing I am trolling when I say the things i say, so its important that they realize their afrocentric views are not shared by Somalis or other Cushitic people. They have been running after me for years on here, thinking I was joking when I said Somalis don't consider themselves to be Black or have any kinship with Bantus.

If they knew that, I would have moved on and not made a fuzz, but these guys literally got upset at Artan and E-soul when they said they don't view themselves as Black, they kept repeating, and repharasing the question lol

The have low self esteem, and only judge their self esteem by how people on the edges of blackness view themselves in relations to them. Very sad.
Never ever seen such fluidity in ones concept and image of themselves in relations to how other feel about themselves in comparison to them.

Bro this is nothing compared to topix.com

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Lets do some math. i have 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, etc. Each generation is 25 years. There are 100 million Horn Africans

Meaning we all have same ancestor if you go back 1,000 years ago.

LMAO. You literally cannot get any dumber. This is your scientific proof? This ridiculously flawed calculation? There are 20 million Scandinavians in the world. Going by your logic, they would be indistinguishable 200 years ago (ie, the year 1800). But we know from well-authenticated written history, that Danes, Swedes and Norwegians were already distinct groups within the Scandinavia for far, far, far longer than that.

Try again, blud. This time try something scientifically sound.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Somalis came from the Ethipian Highlands, so did the Ethipian Amhara and Tigre,
Eritreans, people from Djibouti Ethipians, Somalis are all related.

Most Somali Tribes are pure cushtic but Darood and Issaq both have mixed with Arabs.

Stop trying to split the horn of Africa.

End of Discussion

This guy is nuts, don't even bother with him. He just picked up a few ethnic groups in Ethiopia and assumed since they speak Semetic they came from Arabs, not knowing its the other way around. He things 20 millions Somalis just popped out of the ground and so did 25 million Amahara, he doesnt even know that these groups all have the same origins until being divided along religions lines after Somalis accepted Islam. Thus when Somalis left Abyssinia and started creating Sultanates governed by Sharia law and started to have deeper ties to Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

LMAO. You literally cannot get any dumber. This is your scientific proof? This ridiculously flawed calculation? There are 20 million Scandinavians in the world. Going by your logic, they would be indistinguishable 200 years ago (ie, the year 1800). But we know from well-authenticated written, that Danes, Swedes and Norwegians were already distinct groups within the Scandinavia for far, far, far longer than that.

Are you trying to say that Ethiopian Amhara and Tigre aren't related to other Horn Africans?

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

This guy is nuts, don't even bother with him. He just picked up a few ethnic groups in Ethiopia and assumed since they speak Semetic they came from Arabs, not knowing its the other way around. He things 20 millions Somalis just popped out of the ground and so did 25 million Amahara, he doesnt even know that these groups all have the same origins until being divided along religions lines after Somalis accepted Islam. Thus when Somalis left Abyssinia and started creating Sultanates governed by Sharia law and started to have deeper ties to Arabia.

The habasha, realistically came cushtics mixed with the group of jews that migrated to Yemen.
Thats why most Amhara and Tigre are traditionally jews and christians

Hence they are cushtic
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

LMAO. You literally cannot get any dumber. This is your scientific proof? This ridiculously flawed calculation? There are 20 million Scandinavians in the world. Going by your logic, they would be indistinguishable 200 years ago (ie, the year 1800). But we know from well-authenticated written, that Danes, Swedes and Norwegians were already distinct groups within the Scandinavia for far, far, far longer than that.

If its 20 million than it would take 1000 years, and if you go back that long there was no such thing as scandaniavian

You are literally fighting math and science. Every generation the population gets smaller, this is why we have language groups that branch off, thus why Europeans speak Indo European language family, but speak different sub languages. Same as in the Horn, also these languages have been classified only 60 years ago by Europeans based on the opinion of some white guy.

I still don't understand what you are trying to proof. So let me just say this. Somalis are related to Amhara and Tigrey, we have a common ancestor, this is common sense, if you don't know that I feel sorry for you. The city of Zeila which is in Somalia, was governed by Abyssinia only 1400 years ago, what does that say? Do you think they cared who governed them, as long as their the same people? Why did Somalis after accepting Islam and getting a Somali identity fight against Ethiopia and took over half their land?

Again, stay out of the Horn of Africa and stick to your history of Bushes and monkey meat.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

The habasha, realistically came cushtics mixed with the group of jews that migrated to Yemen.
Thats why most Amhara and Tigre are traditionally jews and christians

Hence they are cushtic

He is confusing Cushitic (the language family) with Cushitic as ethnicity which people referred to themselves as back when their was no Somali,Amahara,Oromo. Cushitic as a language family was only created by European linguistics in the last 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Are you trying to say that Ethiopian Amhara and Tigre aren't related to other Horn Africans?

Seriously?

I'm saying that a Somali claiming that Somalis can lay claims to Axum on the ground that Horn Africans were indistinguishable in pre-Islamic times is ridiculous. Differences in language, religion and culture already existed.

But I see that the kingdom of Axum is a very sensitive subject for Somalis. I've already had a lengthy discussion on this with a rather educated Somali who used to post on this forum.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Again, stay out of the Horn of Africa and stick to your history of Bushes and monkey meat.

smh

Why go that far.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

I'm saying that a Somali claiming that Somalis can lay claims to Axum on the ground that Horn Africans were indistinguishable in pre-Islamic times is ridiculous. Differences in language, religion and culture already existed.

But I see that the kingdom of Axum is a very sensitive subject for Somalis. I've already had a lengthy discussion on this with a rather educated Somali who used to post on this forum.

No they didn't,

Horn of Africans were practically the same thing at the time.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Seriously?

Its funny because one of the main reasons why Ethiopians use to occupy Ogaden is to say that all Somalis,Amahra,Tigrey,Oromo are related and try to unify the whole horn of africa. And it is the Somalis who try to deny this relationship simply cause we are Muslim. lol

But to this Bantu who has low inferiority complex, he seems amazed that native people without outside intervention can create a civilization and then conquer Egypt, Nubia and Arabia. While Somalis try to distance themselves from this history simply cause they view anything before Islam as the age of ignorance and will deny any relations to other Horn Africans who are not Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Stop with the Qabil man, we are representing Somalis here. Who cares what Qabil your or he is. You take somethings way to far sometimes.
Why do you care if he didnt answer you a question, are you some little kid?

The aim wasn't Qabiil,

Im just generally curious as to whether he might be related to me.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

smh

Why go that far.

Cause this guy doesnt even know basic facts and he makes them up. lol

How can he say their were differences in culture and language over 1000 years ago between Horn Africans, when they all called themselves Cushites. It was Islam that separated Somalis and Amahara/Tigrey. Before that we were all the same.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

If its 20 million than it would take 1000 years, and if you go back that long there was no such thing as scandaniavian

Wrong. 1,000 years ago = 1014 AD. We have written documents from the 800's AD that already made references to specific Scandinavian groups such as the Danes. A clear indication that the ethnic groups of present-day Scandinavia were already emerging before 1000 AD.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nayaa?

Seriously?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

The aim wasn't Qabiil,

Im just generally curious as to whether he might be related to me.

Dude we are all related, somali culture completely ignores the clan of the mother which is 50 percent of your dna. So just view any Somali as your brother, and any Muslim as your brother.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
I nearly spilled my shax when I saw that username.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

No they didn't,

Horn of Africans were practically the same thing at the time.

Yea. Sure. smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

Wrong. 1,000 years ago = 1014 AD. We have written documents from the 800's AD that already made references to specific Scandinavian groups such as the Danes. A clear indication that the ethnic groups of present-day Scandinavia were already emerging before 1000 AD.

Well in the Horn of Africa during that time there was no such thing as Somalis or Amahara.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:
I nearly spilled my shax when I saw that username.

I told her that her name means 'hey woman', she said she had some Somali in her, which pizzed me off. Thats when I USED this meme.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
Am good my friend.

Sorry man, I had to go for a bit.

So whats your opinion on this?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Cause this guy doesnt even know basic facts and he makes them up. lol

all called themselves Cushites

Right. Horn Africans were calling themselves Cushites back then. It wasn't modern-day linguists who gave them that collective name.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

Yea. Sure. smiley

Yea. Sure smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

Right. Horn Africans were calling themselves Cushites back then. It wasn't modern-day linguists who gave them that collective name.

Explorer James Bruce, who visited the Ethiopian Highlands [/b]c. 1770, wrote of "a tradition among the [b]Abyssinians, which they say they have had since time immemorial", that in the days after the Deluge, Cush, the son of Ham, traveled with his family up the Nile until they reached the Atbara plain, then still uninhabited, from where they could see the Ethiopian table-land. There they ascended and built Axum, and sometime later returned to the lowland, building Meroe. He also states that European scholars of his own day had summarily rejected this account on grounds of their established theory, that Cush must have arrived in Africa via Arabia and the Bab el Mandab, a strait located between Yemen on the Arabian Peninsula, and Djibouti and Eritrea on the Horn of Africa.[6] Further, the great obelisk of Axum was said to have been erected by Cush in order to mark his allotted territory, and his son Ityopp'is was said to have been buried there, according to the Book of Aksum, which Bruce asserts was revered throughout Abyssinia equally with the Kebre Negest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_(Bible)
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Lets do some math. i have 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, etc. Each generation is 25 years. There are 100 million Horn Africans

Meaning we all have same ancestor if you go back 1,000 years ago.

The only thing common between Non Somali Ethiopians and Somalis is hair. Semites do not have those beady, sunken eyes that most Cushites do. They are also lighter, generally and of course milder in demeanor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.