Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (248894 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
The only thing common between Non Somali Ethiopians and Somalis is hair. Semites do not have those beady, sunken eyes that most Cushites do. They are also lighter, generally and of course milder in demeanor.

Lol, leave it to a Bantu west african who doesnt know his own history to come here and tell us the difference between two ethnic groups who have the same origins. tsk tsk tsk

We are not divided between Ethiopian and Somali, as one is an ethnicity (Somali) and the other a Nationality. The vast majority of Ethiopians are Cushitic linguistically, but that is simply because languages have evolved. But we all have the same genetics as shown by DNA studies.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
This thread is

dyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
The only thing common between Non Somali Ethiopians and Somalis is hair. Semites do not have those beady, sunken eyes that most Cushites do. They are also lighter, generally and of course milder in demeanor.

Bro you got it mixed up,

beady sunken eyes is a Amhara/Tigre trait.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:
This thread is

dyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

i honestly don't know why a Bantu from west africa has chosen to make his stand on the relations between Somalis and Ethiopians? When in fact both groups know that they are related to each other. lol
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Lol, leave it to a Bantu west african who doesnt know his own history to come here and tell us the difference between two ethnic groups who have the same origins. tsk tsk tsk

We are not divided between Ethiopian and Somali, as one is an ethnicity (Somali) and the other a Nationality. The vast majority of Ethiopians are Cushitic linguistically, but that is simply because languages have evolved. But we all have the same genetics as shown by DNA studies.

Sxb I asked for his opinion.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Sxb I asked for his opinion.

on what?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Explorer James Bruce, who visited the Ethiopian Highlands [/b]c. 1770, wrote of "a tradition among the [b]Abyssinians, which they say they have had since time immemorial", that in the days after the Deluge, Cush, the son of Ham, traveled with his family up the Nile until they reached the Atbara plain, then still uninhabited, from where they could see the Ethiopian table-land. There they ascended and built Axum, and sometime later returned to the lowland, building Meroe. He also states that European scholars of his own day had summarily rejected this account on grounds of their established theory, that Cush must have arrived in Africa via Arabia and the Bab el Mandab, a strait located between Yemen on the Arabian Peninsula, and Djibouti and Eritrea on the Horn of Africa.[6] Further, the great obelisk of Axum was said to have been erected by Cush in order to mark his allotted territory, and his son Ityopp'is was said to have been buried there, according to the Book of Aksum, which Bruce asserts was revered throughout Abyssinia equally with the Kebre Negest.

What am I look at? Christian Abyssinians have a tradition (no doubt adapted from the Bible) that Cush came to the Atbara plain. How does that translate to all Cushitic people calling themselves 'Cushites' before linguistics began using that as a classifying term.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
On his thoughts
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

What am I look at? Christian Abyssinians have a tradition (no doubt adapted from the Bible) that Cush came to the Atbara plain. How does that translate to all Cushitic people calling themselves 'Cushites' before linguistics began using that as a classifying term.

Cause Somalis used to be part of Abysinnia.

No duh.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

Cush is the person we all came from, thousands of years ago. This is the reason why linguistics used the name too. But there was a time thousands of years ago, people called themselves in the Horn Cushities. It was only recently that linguistics also used it as a language group.

Even your Bilble shows that Somalis/Ethiopians are related. lol
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Sorry man, I had to go for a bit.

So whats your opinion on this?
No problem.

I think the axum version of history is overly westernized. He's echoing some misinformed blogs and armchair scientists who believe they know us more than we know ourselves.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Cause Somalis used to be part of Abysinnia.

No duh.

Either this guys is dumb or just plain trolling lol

The Bible, The quran all proof what I am saying. Even when the prophets companion sought refuge in Abyssinia they settled in what is now Northern Somalia, which means that whole area was governed by Abyssinia not Amahra, tigrey, Somali, as those identities didnt exist.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
No problem.

I think the axum version of history is overly westernized. He's echoing some misinformed blogs and armchair scientists who believe they know us more than we know ourselves.

I know man, but Radildo isn't much better
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
No problem.

Lol, who is we? You are not from the Horn. You are not Somali or Ethiopian. You are simply a leech who has no history and who tries to 'get in debates about culture and history' in which you have no part in historically.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
*Radoillo* grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

I refered to Semites, not your Oromo brothers (Now you call them Somali).

Those cross eyes are also Somali.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
I didn't even think there was anything hard to grasp about what I said. 'Cushite' was not used as a group name anywhere in the horn before it's use was begun by European linguists. That 'Cush' appears in traditions there doesn't mean 'Cushite' was a group name.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Lol, who is we? You are not from the Horn. You are not Somali or Ethiopian. You are simply a leech who has no history and who tries to 'get in debates about culture and history' in which you have no part in historically.

smh

This is his thread. He happens to be the OP so he gets a say
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:
*Radoillo* grin

grin You can't get me mad, blud. You can try, but you can't.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
How is my version of History westernized? I simply stated the history of Somalis before Islam as having no identity of being Somali and being part of Abyssinia, Axum. And After Islam a Somali identity being formed, and war being fought against Ethiopia. This is historical fact.

The fact I said Bantu history is void of any thing of importance is true, especially when you consider what their fate would be without European intervention. Sure slavery was harsh, but I doubt they would have changed from their Bushmen mentality and being nude into what they are today, somewhat better but still void of any culture and they continue to propagate European culture as they have set them as the foundation of their new nations official languages.

I am sure in 500 years, their will be some Somali descendant online debating a Bantu and telling them they have no history because Bantus have all lost their language and culture, and most of them have paid for the seed of white men in order to have mixed children, thus leading to the mass extinction of their people.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

smh

This is his thread. He happens to be the OP so he gets a say

But his title is so misleading, an oxymoron.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:

Oromos aren't somali, they're closely related.

Cross eyes = Oromo/Afar
Wide Eyes = Eritreans
Bug Eyes = Habasha
Slanted Eyes = Somali

This is a general statement and is something I've noticed. I'm not saying this on a individual level though.

PS. Somalis are normally tall while Habashas are midgets, but thats the only major distinctions I've noticed
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

The fact I said Bantu history is void of any thing of importance is true, especially when you consider what their fate would be without European intervention. .

You see, I only became involved in this thread because of statements such as this. It is your loss if you do not know of sub-saharan African empires such as Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Bornu-Kanem, Ashanti, Oyo, Benin, Kongo, Monomotapa, etc and there achievements.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:

Are you mentally ill? Somali and Oromo are both Cushitic, but Oromo are not Somali. lol, you don't even make any sense anymore. Your mind is too small.

let me brake it down to you.

1. All Horn Africans are related
2. They separated along religious lines after Islam came to the Horn
3. Somalis stuck with Islam, Tigrey and Amahara stuck with Christianity, Afar became Muslim, and half of Oromos became Muslim the other half Christian.

4. The word Cushitic was used long ago, and was only introduced to the main stream 50 years ago as a language classification
5. Much of Ethiopia was controlled by Ethnic Somalis for the last 500 years, and still half Ethiopia is inhabited by Somalis (Ogaden)
6. The Majority of Ethiopians today speak Cushitic language (but the national language is Amahra)
7. There was a time that there were no ethnic identities and much of the entire Horn was under Axum, the people who governed Axum are the forefathers of modern day Amarha, Tgirey, Somali, Afar etc.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Warya Exhume.

Be quiet I dont want to breathe in the toxic gas your keyboard emits sxb
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
The Gas of Racism.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

You see, I only became involved in this thread because of statements such as this. It is your loss if you do not know of sub-saharan African empires such as Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Bornu-Kanem, Ashanti, Oyo, Benin, Kongo, Monomotapa, etc and there achievements.

So jealousy led you to make up an entire hours long conversation about how two ethnic groups living side by side are not related to each other?

This statement of yours only continues to reinforce my believe that Bantus are nothing more than simple mind, child like individuals which is more than likely why your people despite having enormous physical strength were captivated and enslaved.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:
Warya Exhume.

Be quiet I dont want to breathe in the toxic gas your keyboard emits sxb

So he was making up stuff all day just so he could rewrite history, kinda like when the girl tried her best to find nude Somali women after posting Bantu women walking nude like it was normal. lol
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Why on earth would you even assume my "we" involves you? The world does not revolve around your little head.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

So he was making up stuff all day just so he could rewrite history, kinda like when the girl tried her best to find nude Somali women after posting Bantu women walking nude like it was normal. lol

Dont be offended, I feel like making puns today.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

So jealousy led you to make up an entire hours long conversation about how two ethnic groups living side by side are not related to each other?

This statement of yours only continues to reinforce my believe that Bantus are nothing more than simple mind, child like individuals which is more than likely why your people despite having enormous physical strength were captivated and enslaved.

...and you single-handedly make it look like all Somalis are insecure, jobless and immeasurably st.upid. I'm thankful I met Somalis such as Enlightened Soul and Yusuf here. I was close to thinking there was something seriously wrong with the Somali mind until they signed up.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
Why on earth would you even assume my "we" involves you? The world does not revolve around your little head.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Witty remarks at their best

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.