Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (250007 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

They have every right to, now bug off. If it was Oyibo man or woman you would be on your knees shining their shoes like a slave

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
Beautiful Bantu woman.

[img]http://4fashgirls.files./2013/03/bantu-knots-short-hair.jpg[/img]

(I would love to see her feet and carry her in my arms cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy )
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
gallivant:
At the ene of the day Somalians are a failed people. No govt no future, you will remain slaves in East Africa and Arabia forever.Bantu are superior to you.We can debate this if you like.. grin
Take the challenge warya,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
After that little interruption from Minnesota,

...Beautiful Bantus...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok Axum, anymore trolling will result in your posts being hidden. I think I have to draw a line somewhere.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:

...Beautiful Bantus...

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Biuriful, is that you?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bororojo:

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Biuriful, is that you?

What a player loll

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bororojo:

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Biuriful, is that you?
Hi there,

You good?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
Ok Axum, anymore trolling will result in your posts being hidden. I think I have to draw a line somewhere.
Cool.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Bifwoli: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:

...Beautiful Bantus...

Wow,beauty and brains from our great bantus.Bantus gave the world great people like Mandela,Shaka ,Lumumba ,Wangari Maathai and Shaka Zulu.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:
Hi there,

You good?

Do you guyz use cowrie shells for body adornment?
I love when i see it used like that.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
gallivant:
Somalis gave the world piracy, starvation, Islamic terrorists and the world's only failed state.

I'd really and truly like to think that you're gallivanting from to stone hut to stone hut, as opposed to glass, eh?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bororojo:

Do you guyz use cowrie shells for body adornment?
I love when i see it used like that.
Its actually been gaining tract on the street with youngsters of late.

Also used on sandals and jewellery.

Pretty cool, isn't it.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bifwoli:

Wow,beauty and brains from our great bantus.Bantus gave the world great people like Mandela,Shaka ,Lumumba ,Wangari Maathai and Shaka Zulu.
Warriors is just what we do.

That name,.. ni yetu hiyo.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
...more bantu good looks...

We're doing plaits next.

Who else can do that?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'd really and truly like to think that you're gallivanting from to stone hut to stone hut, as opposed to glass, eh?

It's the truth.Somalis here need a dose of reality. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:
Its actually been gaining tract on the street with youngsters of late.

Also used on sandals and jewellery.

Pretty cool, isn't it.
yes yes, in West Africa for example, people like Fuanis have always used it for thousands of years.
It was also used as trading currency in many African nations, Fulanis called it Ceede, and that is where the first president of Ghana got the idea of his new country's currency name from: "Ghanaian Cedi"
As you might well know, he also changed his country's name from "Gold coast" and named it after the ancient African empire of Ghana, centred around Audaghost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.