Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,128 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (251571 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
...Bantu beauty,

As promised,

Hair plaits(a specialty,)

Braids too.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
More,

Pure Art...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
That was just the wind. Ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
axum:

How can you ask me to come out of the closet and still say dont be a faggggit?

I meant stay in the closet or dont be a faggit
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Omarbah: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
muafrika:
@Omarbah
I was disapointed when I first heard of how these African countries are bank rolling the French economy.

Have also you noted that some of the economically worst performing African countries are francophone? Like Niger..

Those EPAs are tricky Omarbah. They are being imposed on African and Carribean countries, with the East African Community being the latest to surrender. Kenya had already been locked out of the EU markets by imposition of an 8% tax after passing the set deadline. With millions of direct and indirect jobs and loss of revenue on the line, she conceded.
It truly is a challenge, the fact that our economies are integrated to theirs ( we sell them our raw products) makes them impose anything they want upon us. Not only we need to diversify our clients, as we are doing with approaching Asian countries, but also we need to change the structure of our economies by transforming these raw materials. A region like west Africa with Nigerian oil and gas should not have problems of energy to build metal and agro industries. But we lack organization and unity. Everyone think they can do it on their own. Most countries signed the EPA because they could not do otherwise without loosing thousands of jobs. And with the so called democracies we have, no government can take tough measures without being sanctioned by the populace and opposition, chaos and disorder could ensue. If you want my honest opinion, I believe African countries need strong governments to change our economies. Just make sure, that ethnic groups are represented so avoid trouble.
The other factor that explains the backwardness of francophone countries ( I am from one of them actually) is that people lack the entrepreneurial spirit. In most of those countries, people expect everything from the government including jobs.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

I meant stay in the closet or dont be a faggit

Really, they're the only two options you have axum.

BTW, Gay comments aren't gonna make you attractive to *your person of interest*
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Its so true. African Economies are an appendage of the western economies. Indusrialization would do it. But see, we are approaching the same people to do it for us. Then ten years down the line the refineries have closed down, some projects never even take off.

I think democracy was invented to protect the same capitalistic interests on the continent. Its doing a good job of it.

I dont know why every country believes they can do their own little thing and succed in the face of super powers like the U.S and EU. There is also regional divide, race/tribal divide.

We can definitely change the economic system. Well have to risk animosity from such outside interests. Acceptance of ethnic diversity and protection of community land and resources will have gotten us halfway there.

Lack of enterpreneurship at times boils down to knowledge. The more its readily available, the more people see opportunities. Governments can enable it. The rest avail this knowledge to its citizens thru media, etc.
@Omarbah

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir, you can also select the upload photo icon then write the photos link between the 2 bracketed img.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2015

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 07, 2015
I just dropped in to say hi to Maakhir. Am off.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2015
muafrika:
I just dropped in to say hi to Maakhir. Am off.

Hi to you too cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Where is Muafrika? cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
...hehehe...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2015
muafrika:
...hehehe...

How you doing brother? smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2015
axum:

How you doing brother? smiley
Very good, you? Hope you've managed to get some sleep today.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
muafrika:
Very good, you? Hope you've managed to get some sleep today.

I sleep but while I sleep, I am on autopilot and still come on nairaland. smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
axum:

I sleep but while I sleep, I am on autopilot and still come on nairaland. smiley
So thats how it happens,

Watch out, you may find yourself taking a walk in that state
on a dangerous part of the city, at night.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2015
muafrika:

So thats how it happens,

fortunately I live away from the bad areas of town and live in a decent area.

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2015
muafrika:

So thats how it happens,

Axum has mastered the way of the proffesional troll.

He is now a master with a black belt. cheesy

How've you been muafrika?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.