Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (251580 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:12am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
..what is he up to..

He's probably busy hijacking a ship cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2015
cheesy
Maakhir:

He's probably busy hijacking a ship cheesy
hehe

he'd make a good pirate.

Morning Maakhir,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:35am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
cheesy hehe

he'd make a good pirate.

Morning Maakhir,

That was uncalled for.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

That was uncalled for.
Really Sorry...

Just kidding. O.k?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
Really Sorry...

Just kidding. O.k?

You have been forgiven only after you help me release sum funds that are tied up in a bank. I will need money to release these funds, where I will divide them with you.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Are u o.k axum?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
Are u o.k axum?

Why do you ask Friend?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

You have been forgiven only after you help me release sum funds that are tied up in a bank. I will need money to release these funds, where I will divide them with you.
This sounds suspicious,

Tell them to get their costs from the fund.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
This sounds suspicious,

Tell them to get their costs from the fund.

Its not suspicious at all millions of Nigerians do this to unsuspecting people every year cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

Why do you ask Friend?
Your tone is down cast today.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:46am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
Your tone is down cast today.

I only reciprocate the way I am talked to my friend.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

Its not suspicious at all millions of Nigerians do this to unsuspecting people every year cheesy
I've received some of those emails too. Nigerians can get very creative.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
I've received some of those emails too. Nigerians can get very creative.

Indeed
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

I only reciprocate the way I am talked to my friend.
Have a good morning,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:
Have a good morning,

same
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Thanks alot Mod,

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2015

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/434632913104019456/C21_0iR4.Jpeg[/img]

Angie is stunning. Her dad is very tall by the way.

@Artank

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:

@Artank

Im still waiting for the promised song cry cry cry
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Maakhir:

Im still waiting for the promised song cry cry cry
Coming, my chinese phone is making it a little complicated.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
muafrika:

@Artank

I'm around the same height as her father (6'3) and she is towering over him. I would say she's at least 6'5 undecided
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:

@Artank

Tutsis. Darn tallest people on the continent. They and the Dinkas.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Talk about having presence,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Radoillo:

Tutsis. Darn tallest people on the continent. They and the Dinkas.

Nuer are very tall too. Nilotic people tend to be very tall.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2015
ArtanK:

I'm around the same height as her father (6'3) and she is towering over him. I would say she's at least 6'5 undecided

If she's not wearing heels then she is about 6'8
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:

@Artank

Thats his daughter. I thought he was hitting that.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Thats his daughter. I thought he was hitting that.
She's only 21 by the way...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:
She's only 21 by the way...

Lol, she is tutsi.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Lol, she is tutsi.
I know that.

Have you met them? They could be distant relatives of Cushites. We were taught Tutsis are cushite in school.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Nuer are very tall too. Nilotic people tend to be very tall.

Indeed, Nilotes tend to be very tall. Which is why I wasn't surprised when genetics showed Tutsis had considerable Nilotic ancestry.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:
I know that.

Have you met them? They could be distant relatives of Cushites. We were taught Tutsis are cushite in school.

That is what people thought and some people continue to think today. Genetic studies have shown that they are related to Nilotic people like the Dinkas, the Luos, etc.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:
I know that.

They are descendants of Cushitic people (before we diverted among ethnic lines like Somali, Afar, Tigrey, Amahra) who left the horn thousands of years ago.

But it appearance their is still Some Cushitic in them, but they have lost their culture as it was probably a couple hundred Cushitic people who mixed in with thousands of non Cushitic people. But as we see, those mixed ones identified as Tutsi. And not Hutu like the rest of the people in the area.

Either way no Cushitic people will claim them today, and the Tutsi say they came from the Horn, but they left before Islam and today the Horn is different and people identify with ethnic groups and not Cushitic like in the past.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Radoillo:

That is what people thought and some people continue to think today. Genetic studies have shown that they are related to Nilotic people like the Dinkas, the Luos, etc.

Thats cause the Cushitic blood has been reduced as it was watered down, and they reproduced with Negroes but they still identified as being different and called themselves Tutsi.

Why do the Tutsi themselves say their forefathers came from Ethiopia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.