Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (891729 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
By 10th July Estonia universities are coming with a possible solution to the visa issues .. I hope it's a positive one to help y"all ...

I hope so. That 10th July, one embassy also said something about it too. Where did you get the news if I may ask?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

I hope so. That 10th July, one embassy also said something about it too. Where did you get the news if I may ask?
my skool
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
my skool

Okay, just hope they are not giving people hopeless hope. All the same, let's everyone hopes for the best.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
my skool

Did they mention what could be the solution?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
my skool

Which school?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Suplexx:

Which school?

TU
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
If they are going to do something, why can't they tell us. Some of us are wasting money traveling up and down trying to find a solution. Part of this money could have been used for school fees.

I wonder why their admission process takes too long. Six months to get an admission. Two months to get two visas to get you to Estonia.

Most Australian and Canadian universities will give you admission within a month or two. So people get admission at different times. Some get in January, others in February, etc till May. So people go to embassy at different times, not all at once. I got in both countries, but when I considered the fees, and with no one guaranteeing me I would survive well financially if I used all my money to travel and pay some initial fees, I reconsidered. One guy we were doing Canada admission together, we applied to same school, has long forgotten he did admission and visa processing. He doesn't reply my email again after he got visa, perhaps he would already have traveled.... since two months now.

In my opinion Estonia should change their approach, admission process should not take 6 months. People who are able to meet up their documentation in March should be given admission. Then some more in April, etc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Godwithme01:

Did they mention what could be the solution?

The solution they could profer is writing to the embassies (India and Egypt) to attend to a list of students whom have been given admissions by various Universities in Estonia. The list could indicate the embassies each student has chosen to visit.

By doing this, those people who are using Estonia as a means to run to Egypt or India, will be seived out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
I pray so, cos I have appointment with India on the 12th and tartu has sent them an email confirming my admission and copied me too.

Suplexx:

The solution they could profer is writing to the embassies (India and Egypt) to attend to a list of students whom have been given admissions by various Universities in Estonia. The list could indicate the embassies each student has chosen to visit.

By doing this, those people who are using Estonia as a means to run to Egypt or India, will be seived out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
You have made a solid point, trying passing this info to the admission coordinator.

Suplexx:
If they are going to do something, why can't they tell us. Some of us are wasting money traveling up and down trying to find a solution. Part of this money could have been used for school fees.

I wonder why their admission process takes too long. Six months to get an admission. Two months to get two visas to get you to Estonia.

Most Australian and Canadian universities will give you admission within a month or two. So people get admission at different times. Some get in January, others in February, etc till May. So people go to embassy at different times, not all at once. I got in both countries, but when I considered the fees, and with no one guaranteeing me I would survive well financially if I used all my money to travel and pay some initial fees, I reconsidered. One guy we were doing Canada admission together, we applied to same school, has long forgotten he did admission and visa processing. He doesn't reply my email again after he got visa, perhaps he would already have traveled.... since two months now.

In my opinion Estonia should change their approach, admission process should not take 6 months. People who are able to meet up their documentation in March should be given admission. Then some more in April, etc

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Godwithme01:
You have made a solid point, trying passing this info to the admission coordinator.

Pass the info after you have resumed school. When you get there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suplexx:

Estonia still has the best admission process , they can't change that cos of u , haha take am easy it will be alright
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
Estonia still has the best admission process , they can't change that cos of u , haha take am easy it will be alright

The only good thing is that it is centralized. But the delay is too much. You start an admission in January, by June you are still waiting for interview.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suplexx:

The only good thing is that it is centralized. But the delay is too much. You start and admission in January, by June you are still waiting for interview.
no it depends on the school , I got my admission long ago , each school with there mood of operation .. universities met with the Estonian foreign ministry cos of the visa issues and Hopefully 10th they will get a feedback on a possible solution
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
no it depends on the school , I got my admission long ago , each school with there mood of operation .. universities met with the Estonian foreign ministry cos of the visa issues and Hopefully 10th they will get a feedback on a possible solution

Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:

Hmm, you can lie for Africa. Which long ago, so June is now long ago abi Tallinn dey do admission twice? Continue.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

Hmm, you can lie for Africa. Which long ago, so June is now long ago abi Tallinn dey do admission twice? Continue.
I got my admission in April , na only one skool dey for tallinn madam ? Don't expose ur medicro, my school no dey do waitlist till thy kingdom come . It's a paid programm not scholarship like some people are applying !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
phemie08:
I was at Egypt Embassy yesterday to get feedback on me visa application. It was refused with no reason. I was just told by mouth that my application was refused that I should try going through Turkish Embassy.

And Turkish Embassy requires submission at least 8 weeks before travel date. School resumes in September. I'm so confused right now

Try and book appointment now. I still booked on Monday for my sister and her appointment with Turkish embassy is 9th August. You might still be lucky to get appointment for next month. Mind you, their visa processing after interview is 3days.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
I got my admission in April , na only one skool dey for tallinn madam ? Don't expose ur medicro, my school no dey do waitlist till thy kingdom come . It's a paid programm not scholarship like some people are applying !

Did you say mediocre? Do you actually know the meaning or you just saw it somewhere and decided to practice the word. That I didn't complete the name of your school does not mean I assume, if you check few comments above you will notice that I pointed out the name of the school. The last thing I will do is to assume so before you quote me with your incompetent next time, try and increase your IQ. Who the hell ask you if you are using scholarship or paid, why didn't you go for Harvard or oxford since you claim to have the money? When adults are talking, mama thank you would also be vomiting thrash.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
rojudipo:
Please I will be moving to Canada from Nigeria on a business visa on the 15th, but I got admission to University of Tartu, so am hoping to apply for my visa from Canada and meet up the resumption deadline. I would appreciate any useful information on how to go about my application from Canada with my Nigeria passport.

pls can u share ur number so dat u can help us out on how u got ur visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suplexx:

And Turkey too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

Did you say mediocre? Do you actually know the meaning or you just saw it somewhere and decided to practice the word. That I didn't complete the name of your school does not mean I assume, if you check few comments above you will notice that I pointed out the name of the school. The last thing I will do is to assume so before you quote me with your incompetent next time, try and increase your IQ. Who the hell ask you if you are using scholarship or paid, why didn't you go for Harvard or oxford since you claim to have the money? When adults are talking, mama thank you would also be vomiting thrash.
Lol e pain u ni , uncivilized Buffon , so rude and uncultured , think of how to get to Estonia and save urself all the gramma , as u get IQ like dolphin ... slowpoke ! Yaba left awaits u , be here and be doin local champion on nairaland . The least person dat got admission in my school from Nigeria was in may 15th .... if u don't know sometin u keep ur mouth shot ! No be everythin u see u go comment on And don't come here and act like u know all admission processes of every skool ...frustrated frog �

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

olodo Oshi long ago with your dolphin IQ means centuries abi ? I can use long ago in a context not so recent ! Sometimes adults too no dey get sense don't let foolishness fall on u ! Age can just be a number to fill in the gaps , ok bye !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Godfavourme:

And Turkey too

It seems you are the only one who thinks Turkey visa is given after 3 days of appointment. You are relying on an agent for your info. If you got your info from a successful applicant, I would have believed you.

There is a Turkey thread, what I got from few pages I read, is that the visa is given two weeks after interview.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
Lol e pain u ni , uncivilized Buffon , so rude and uncultured , think of how to get to Estonia and save urself all the gramma , as u get IQ like dolphin ... slowpoke ! Yaba left awaits u , be here and be doin local champion on nairaland . The least person dat got admission in my school from Nigeria was in may 15th .... if u don't know sometin u keep ur mouth shot ! No be everythin u see u go comment on And don't come here and act like u know all admission processes of every skool ...frustrated frog �

Pained? How would I be pained by a nuisance like you. If your mother did not teach you anything, don't worry i would give you that teaching because I don't spare scallywags like you. The worst thing to happen to a human is watch a pig, dress a pig and he still remains a pig which is exactly what you are. If after staying abroad for a while and you have not been cleanse from your poor mentality of believing that everyone who wants scholarship is poor then Even by the time you get to my age, you will never achieve or acquire what I have acquired because you have a very low IQ to pull the string. Fish brain, who asked you not to be intelligent like those applying and getting scholarship? Poor fellow. What if I tell you I know all the admission processes? What will you do. Concentrate more on how to become somebody in life before you end up been an educated illiterate; they have not ground the beans yet the moi-moi has started smelling. Cry me a river; no embassy has ever denied me a visa and would never do not even your lamentation would change that .i have always said it, don't always see my question as am the person that needs the answer, I always do it for the weak which your type always bullies and intimidate. You can reserve that olosho word for all the ladies in your house as I can see it runs in the family.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

Pained? How would I be pained by a nuisance like you. If your mother did not teach you anything, don't worry i would give you that teaching because I don't spare scallywags like you. The worst thing to happen to a human is watch a pig, dress a pig and he still remains a pig which is exactly what you are. If after staying abroad for a while and you have not been cleanse from your poor mentality of believing that everyone who wants scholarship is poor then Even by the time you get to my age, you will never achieve or acquire what I have acquired because you have a very low IQ to pull the string. Fish brain, who asked you not to be intelligent like those applying and getting scholarship? Poor fellow. What if I tell you I know all the admission processes? What will you do. Concentrate more on how to become somebody in life before you end up been an educated illiterate; they have not ground the beans yet the moi-moi has started smelling. Cry me a river; no embassy has ever denied me a visa and would never do not even your lamentation would change that .i have always said it, don't always see my question as am the person that needs the answer, I always do it for the weak which your type always bullies and intimidate. You can reserve that olosho word for all the ladies in your house as I can see it runs in the family.
eyaaah sorry keep ur life history to urself ! Abeg just carry your frustrations for wheelbarrow dey go ! Am done wit u !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
eyaaah sorry keep ur life history to urself ! Abeg just carry your frustrations for wheelbarrow dey go ! Am done wit u !

Great boy, don't talk while adults are talking, is called bad habits okay. Don't always feel others are worthless or that you have arrived just for having pea in your account; is also a bad habits. Don't worry I won't give you my profile because I don't want you to end up in a hospital bed just by hearing my profile. just try and be a good boy okay, I know it would be difficult for you but it is a gradual process and you would be used to it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
If you intend using any European route, try and pay for your visa tomorrow. One country confirms to me that there would be visa application increment on 10th July.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make una relax oh, this war of words no be wetin carry us come this forum. All we need is authentic information concerning travel plans.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
I would've ignored the rant and banter between MILES300 & MAVINC4u but i won't. 1. We are all here to share valid informations towards becoming a worthy member of the society both home & abroad (ESTONIA). We are not here to brag about things, or abuse ones family.
2. With all the frustrations peeps are going through towards getting Visa out of �� & still both of you think this is the right time to wash dirty linens here. We need to FOCUS
3. We need to HELP each other with useful informations because virtually many of us here has 1st degree or 2. We are just looking for a good wellbeing in a developed country so as to secure our future.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
iWasNotHere:
I would've ignored the rant and banter between MILES300 & MAVINC4u but i won't. 1. We are all here to share valid informations towards becoming a worthy member of the society both home & abroad (ESTONIA). We are not here to brag about things, or abuse ones family.
2. With all the frustrations peeps are going through towards getting Visa out of �� & still both of you think this is the right time to wash dirty linens here. We need to FOCUS
3. We need to HELP each other with useful informations because virtually many of us here has 1st degree or 2. We are just looking for a good wellbeing in a developed country so as to secure our future.
when u are trying to pass an information that will be helpful it's a problem hereon , they begin to think u act like u know it all and act rudely even when it doesn't concern dem .. look all tru my post and see how kindly and politely I have asked and answered questions ... I was passing an info to someone only for her to jump into it without a knowledge of wats been if it's for a fact ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miles300:
when u are trying to pass an information that will be helpful it's a problem hereon , they begin to think u act like u know it all and act rudely even when it doesn't concern dem .. look all tru my post and see how kindly and politely I have asked and answered questions ... I was passing an info to someone only for her to jump into it without a knowledge of wats been if it's for a fact ..

I understand bro that your info has been helpful, with hers too. Both of you should keep calm for Jesus and settle all differences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (400) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.