Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (894772 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
mine was a self sponsored I used my account and stated student in my application , your visa is issued based on your application wen u fill the intended day of arrival and departure from Estonia , hence u will apply for visa and TRP same time , u will get your TRP in estonia before your visa expires, I think TRP is issued within the whole nominal period of studies ! No

So that means you will not submit letter of introduction from family member? Just your statement will do?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2017
Suplexx:

So that means you will not submit letter of introduction from family member? Just your statement will do?
yeah to avoid too much document jare , the only letter I wrote was letter of guaranty for TRP , that wen my insurance is no more valid in estonia that I will take up a new insurance policy .. the rest was not stressful ..but if the bank statement is from your account , u can get last 3 months transactions and letter of reference from your bank ! That's all

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
yeah to avoid too much document jare , the only letter I wrote was letter of guaranty for TRP , that wen my insurance is no more valid in estonia that I will take up a new insurance policy .. the rest was not stressful ..but if the bank statement is from your account , u can get last 3 months transactions and letter of reference from your bank ! That's all

Thanks.

I am using my own account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by scopebaba(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for the information, actual is not my Surname is one of my two other names, a friend told me I have to go to court and swear affidavit, Maybe that's what am going to do, the names are perfect on my passport and other important docs, just on the Waec result, and if affidavit from court is enough to back it up that will be better..
mavinc4u:

It will affect you any where unless the person checking is not seeing clearly. Difference in surname means 2 different people. Keep the one that is correct and go and correct the one that is wrong to tally. If is your Waec that is wrong; lucky you but if is your passport; money must drop oh since they are complaining of having insufficient passport. Start working on correcting the error now.

Waec correction - Waec office
Passport - immigration office Abuja, don't know if they have started correcting it in other states. There is a thread for that on travel section, can't find it at the moment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please any update on the possible route to use now...... Please no time ooooo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
scopebaba:
Thanks a lot for the information, actual is not my Surname is one of my two other names, a friend told me I have to go to court and swear affidavit, Maybe that's what am going to do, the names are perfect on my passport and other important docs, just on the Waec result, and if affidavit from court is enough to back it up that will be better..

Before you do affidavit, consult Waec to see how best they can handle it and if they can't then they should give you a note that will cover that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tysjosh: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Miles300 post=58338306] yeah to avoid too much document jare , the only letter I wrote was letter of guaranty for TRP , that wen my insurance is no more valid in estonia that I will take up a new insurance policy .. the rest was not stressful ..but if the bank statement is from your account , u can get last 3 months transactions and letter of reference from your bank ! That's all [/quot
so u didn't buy the swisscare yet. You only used a travel insurance for the visa and u were able to make TRP application also.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=tysjosh post=58345222][/quote] I bought Swiss care for both visa and TRP 1 yr
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
I bought Swiss care for both visa and TRP 1 yr
I thought health insurance is just one. Why do for both TRP & Visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
iWasNotHere:

I thought health insurance is just one. Why do for both TRP & Visa
u will buy one for both of dem , since u are applying for both visa and TRP at same time

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
its best u write student if u don't want extra documentation , that's wat I did . I used my current skool to fill up the name of institution .. indicate 6 months duration date ,that wat they will give u in your visa

When you stated student. Which skull name did u write...ur new skull in Estonia? Or another skull? Did u provide document to support it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pmcedis:

When you stated student. Which skull name did u write...ur new skull in Estonia? Or another skull? Did u provide document to support it?
my Skool in Estonia and yes , I submitted my Skool admission letter

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
u will buy one for both of dem , since u are applying for both visa and TRP at same time
I'm thinking of doing the 1yr health insurance ish in Nigeria before going through my route.
That should cover for Estonia Embassy Visa & Trp right ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
iWasNotHere:

I'm thinking of doing the 1yr health insurance ish in Nigeria before going through my route.
That should cover for Estonia Embassy Visa & Trp right ?
yes 1 yr Swiss care insurance is for Estonia and it cost 197.10 euro u can purchase wit your naija dollar master card online ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:

OK. Thank you very much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
yes 1 yr Swiss care insurance is for Estonia and it cost 197.10 euro u can purchase wit your naija dollar master card online ..
Èwotúni Naija Dollar Master Card ? You
Mean the normal ATM debit card banks use here in 9ja
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by koning: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:

Hello Miles300, can you assist me find a school in Estonia for a postgraduate diploma. A short program of max. 1 year in Business, marketing, Public admin or international relations.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
koning:

Hello Miles300, can you assist me find a school in Estonia for a postgraduate diploma. A short program of max. 1 year in Business, marketing, Public admin or international relations.
first of all u need to v a 2.1 as most universities require that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by koning: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
first of all u need to v a 2.1 as most universities require that

The candidate has a 2.2. It does not have to be university. A training college or institute will also be ok. She needs a student visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Èwotúni Naija Dollar Master Card ? You
Mean the normal ATM debit card banks use here in 9ja
yes,you can contact your bank for more details.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
koning:

The candidate has a 2.2. It does not have to be university. A training college or institute will also be ok. She needs a student visa.
check university of Tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Can we now conclude that there will be no solution from the schools and we have to look for ways ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Suplexx:
Can we now conclude that there will be no solution from the schools and we have to look for ways ourselves?
You just have to Zero your mind away from any solutions for now. All man for himself/herself ni o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
That Ghanaian guy said he was issued Indian visa within 72hrs, Wawu! Ordinary Ghana! We need to stop calling Nigeria Giant of Africa Abeg. No more respect of any grade from all countries towards Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Obogomathias: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
hello house,euroakadeemia sent me a latter of enrollment July 5th. the latter itself carries 5th of July. but the first paragraph of the letter state that euroakadeemia sent your certification of enrolment to the Estonia embasy in Belgium since 6th of June,Instead of 6th of july. cos most of my friend that were sent the same day and date carries July 6th. I know they made an error because even the first certification of enrolment they first sent to me and to Indian carries 21st of June,unlike the Belgium own that was sent recently carrieng sine June 6th. I mail them anyway, and there reply was, "your documents was sent to to the Estonia embasy in Belgium, and your certification of enrollment valid for two month,visit the embasy as you have enough time to proceeds ur TRP. still I was not clear on that as my enrolment is 29 day backward from d the day it was sent to me. I just want to ask those in the that have receive their certification of that hope their date on the first paragragh is aday ahead of the one at the head of the latter? I think it is from that day dey sent it to me it will start counting at the embasy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Obogomathias:
hello house,euroakadeemia sent me a latter of enrollment July 5th. the latter itself carries 5th of July. but the first paragraph of the letter state that euroakadeemia sent your certification of enrolment to the Estonia embasy in Belgium since 6th of June,Instead of 6th of july. cos most of my friend that were sent the same day and date carries July 6th. I know they made an error because even the first certification of enrolment they first sent to me and to Indian carries 21st of June,unlike the Belgium own that was sent recently carrieng sine June 6th. I mail them anyway, and there reply was, "your documents was sent to to the Estonia embasy in Belgium, and your certification of enrollment valid for two month,visit the embasy as you have enough time to proceeds ur TRP. still I was not clear on that as my enrolment is 29 day backward from d the day it was sent to me. I just want to ask those in the that have receive their certification of that hope their date on the first paragragh is aday ahead of the one at the head of the latter? I think it is from that day dey sent it to me it will start counting at the embasy?

Yes I also faced the same thing. Take it as the day you received the mail. Like u said it might be topographical error. And uve also been been advised to proceed since you have enough time.

Best regards!

I will also visit the India High Commission in Ghana to make enquires regarding prospective student from Nigeria to apply for their visa here in Ghana to India.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Pmcedis:

Yes I also faced the same thing. Take it as the day you received the mail. Like u said it might be topographical error. And uve also been been advised to proceed since you have enough time.

Best regards!

I will also visit the India High Commission in Ghana to make enquires regarding prospective student from Nigeria to apply for their visa here in Ghana to India.

Good one
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Guys,

There's someone here that has appointment with Turkish Embassy today, let's wish him well and pray for positive outcome.

Nice day everyone

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Godfavourme:
Guys,

There's someone here that has appointment with Turkish Embassy today, let's wish him well and pray for positive outcome.

Nice day everyone

Success to the person. The Almighty God will perfect it for the person. He/she will return with a visa in his/her passport and no force will prevent his/her visa from been approved. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
judebebo32:
Estonian embassy in London is the best, it was easy and straightforward to get D visa. And they help you in case you have incomplete documents.

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mitzblessing(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I have a friend offering to help me submit my documents directly to the school, but I saw on the school website that they don't accept documents from a third part, (my friend is not offering a paid service he just wants to help), please I would like to know if submitting on my behalf will make the process fast or still the same time with the people applying directly online..

Mitzblessing:
Thanks, Am going for Bachelor, but admission is not open yet, Am thinking of applying to Euroakedemiea
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mitzblessing(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I have a friend offering to help me submit my documents directly to the school, but I saw on the school website that they don't accept documents from a third part, (my friend is not offering a paid service he just wants to help), please I would like to know if submitting on my behalf will make the process fast or still the same time with the people applying directly online..

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (400) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.