Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,396 members, 7,923,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website (39512 Views)

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Moderator take down this thread and ban the poster. This is totally false and wicked!

-CramJones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by cupidhero(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Your principal is going to prison soon. You heard it from me first. GEJ will be the first former president to go to prison. Your eyes should be cleared by December 15 when PDP loses more than half of its members before losing it all on February 14. Shock awaits you, punk azz.
Their is something some of you do'n't understand,every tribe has it's own secret warriors,if GMB rules nigeria he would never imprison jonathan. You dey use waterside boys play abi? have you ever wondered what gives people like tompolo & asari the guts to talk violence without being questioned? The day GEJ goes to prison will be the day nigeria boils.PDP,APC and their supporters are full of shiit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by omenka(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2014
The treatment given to Laurent Gbagbo will be small potatoes compared to what will be served Jonathan in 2015, mark my words.

Jonathan has completely lost it.
I can only imagine how remorseful Baba would be right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by GenScatter231: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2014
cramjones:
Moderator take down this thread and ban the poster. This is totally false and wicked!

-CramJones

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/presidency-moves-tambuwal-picture-deleted-web-site/

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Sunshineluv(f): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Your principal is going to prison soon. You heard it from me first. GEJ will be the first former president to go to prison. Your eyes should be cleared by December 15 when PDP loses more than half of its members before losing it all on February 14. Shock awaits you, punk azz.
Shut up ur mouth please

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2014
is now very clear that GEJ want to play do or die politics in 2015. This guy is ready to burn this country to be returned as President. VERY SOON HE WIL UNLEASH HIS TRAINED ASSASSIN AND SNIPERS on people that will attempt to resist him. Most of the people supporting him blindly will regret doing so. Nigeria may burn in 2015.

to eru ba joba eniyan o ni ku kan when a slave becomes king he destroys the true borns

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by oneeast: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2014
This is a welcome development.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:
The treatment given to Laurent Gbagbo will be small potatoes compared to what will be served Jonathan in 2015, mark my words.

All this big gramma when it's simply easier to tell Tambuwal to do the correct thing and resign!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by koikoi2(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2014
It's a surprise to me dat NLanders can be so easily fooled by desperate power seeking northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by omenka(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2014
mikeansy:

All this big gramma when it's simply easier to tell Tambuwal to do the correct thing and resign!
K. Tambuwal, REGIGN!!

Is that all

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2014
its getting more interesting PDP is failing every day u will see what come on December 10 PDP has fall us in this country. PDP will be disappointed in 2015 election .

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2014
if it's becoming too much intimidation to d speaker and d house of reps they should impeach d clueless man we av as President nothing to display when he was d President. mind my words today Gej will be disappointed in Feb 14 presidential polls.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Obipat:
That's what happens when u have a desperate presidennt. BabaGod pls deliver us from pdp hands. I don't know why reasonable Igbos support this man them call GEJ
I don't support him.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by simpleseyi: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
I hope Jonathan's e-rat are telling him about the development in Burkina Suffer, sorry Burkina Faso. Jonathan and the puppet acting I.G. have withdrawn the security details of one of the heads of the legislative arm of government of the country. If the Army withdraws Jonathan's security details and locked him up in his house the way Shehu Sagari was locked up, or push him aside the way Ernest Shonekan was pushed away make nobody cry blood ooo. The first lady already called herself a widow some years back, I hope the power in her tongue is not about to manifest.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Nigerians adores sentiment. Jona should continue making people sympathetic to Tanbuwal, thereby giving him sentimental popularity. I like it though.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2014
The case is different for the national assembly members. It's there in the constitution
bunmioguns:
When Ali Modu Sherrif(alleged Boko Haram sponsor) decamped from APC to PDP, he was giving extra security and allowed to and fro @ Maiduguri airport, Aminu Tambuwal decamped from PDP to APC his security details were withdrawn and his name removed from NASS website

Politics in Nigeria, make you just sit down dey look
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by golddeejay(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2014
jonah administration is getting outta control, getting more desperate by the day...APC nw enjoy the victim role...people pity n support the victim...more votes to APC
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Truckpusher(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:

Continue barking.

GEJ Doesn't control the NASS, deal with it.

FYI: What happened to Gbagbo can't happen to GEJ, you don't even have what it takes and the liver at all, as long as your parasitic nature continuously enslaves you to his backyard....Go figure

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by nuclearboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2014
So, what if post presidency, whoever is in govt withdraws your own security detail THEN sponsors a group of traffic wardens to give you (or even worse, madam P) the beating of your life?

People should always think issues through! No matter the reason, you shouldn't disrespect the office of the Speaker! Its just too close to your own office and all you are doing is demystifying your seat and position.

People like Okupe ought have sdviced against this! It will do nothing but worsenthings and increase your enemies as now, the speaker will also now be thinking of where to hit back at!

Very wrong move

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by VickyRichmond(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Was Ali Modu Sheriff an office seat holder or was he elected into any office under APC? You shuld read d constitution very well before making statements.The two situations are entirely different.
bunmioguns:
When Ali Modu Sherrif(alleged Boko Haram sponsor) decamped from APC to PDP, he was giving extra security and allowed to and fro @ Maiduguri airport, Aminu Tambuwal decamped from PDP to APC his security details were withdrawn and his name removed from NASS website

Politics in Nigeria, make you just sit down dey look
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by viczing(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Action in futility. If Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors think Hausas in the house will be willing to oust Tambuwal, he must be joking or high on Otuoke kaikai. Jona will only make the house rally around Tambuwal.

Sometime in December, there are 23 PDP House member switching to APC.

Watch this space by December 10. Nigeria will witness the biggest decampment from PDP to APC.

Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors should be ready for rude awakening.

How many dry gin did you take? The rock or ogogoro?

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Action in futility. If Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors think Hausas in the house will be willing to oust Tambuwal, he must be joking or high on Otuoke kaikai. Jona will only make the house rally around Tambuwal.

Watch this space by December 10. Nigeria will witness the biggest decampment from PDP to APC.

Well, they will lose their seats just like Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Longeria(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2014
noblealuu:
Hmmmm all these political display further buttresses the fact that there's no clear cut separation of power.

The executive should have acted smarter and in a more dignified manner in court and not resorting to a scandalous prejudice.

The temperature of Nigerian politics is getting higher!
You that knows the road to court, what are you waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by dancruz(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Longeria(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Cry me a River.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by yetunsbay(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2014
dazey:
This is good news
to a deluded mind

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2014
simpleseyi:
I hope Jonathan's e-rat are telling him about the development in Burkina Suffer, sorry Burkina Faso. Jonathan and the puppet acting I.G. have withdrawn the security details of one of the heads of the legislative arm of government of the country. If the Army withdraws Jonathan's security details and locked him up in his house the way Shehu Sagari was locked up, or push him aside the way Ernest Shonekan was pushed away make nobody cry blood ooo. The first lady already called herself a widow some years back, I hope the power in her tongue is not about to manifest.

dream on!!!! the army is controlled by GEJ's kinsman Ge Minimah so relax

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Longeria(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:

I don't know your miserably useless, who will give Jonathan such treatment, Buhari abi?
Sorry for you and your fellow boko haram supporters.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by omenka(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Longeria:
I don't know your miserably useless, who will give Jonathan such treatment, Buhari abi?
Sorry for you and your fellow boko haram supporters.
Yeah. Any one opposed to Jonathan is a Boko Haram supporter. Lame old line.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Longeria(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
is now very clear that GEJ want to play do or die politics in 2015. This guy is ready to burn this country to be returned as President. VERY SOON HE WIL UNLEASH HIS TRAINED ASSASSIN AND SNIPERS on people that will attempt to resist him. Most of the people supporting him blindly will regret doing so. Nigeria may burn in 2015.

to eru ba joba eniyan o ni ku kan when a slave becomes king he destroys the true borns
Are you not the ones calling him clueless,?
You haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Nothing is gonna happen, so stop getting your hopes high. PDP has been waiting for tambuwal defection for long and they are ready for him. This is not an hausa matter but a PDP matter

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by jmaine: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2014
gboss4sure:

Nothing is gonna happen, so stop getting your hopes high. PDP has been waiting for tambuwal defection for long and they are ready for him. This is not an hausa matter but a PDP matter

Appears so .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) / Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.