Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website (39579 Views)

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by White007(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just here to enjoy the banter of the e foot soldiers of PDP and APC, it is good seeing e-warriors of both party slug it out. Just wishing this politicians have your interest at heart the way you people people fight for them.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by wazobiaN9(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
If I don't support GEJA, is it Buhari I will support? They frustrated his tenure just to make him look incompetent and expect my vote abi..... Better its GEJA whose capability and action is predictable. IMO

So you agree that GEJ has been incompetent somewhat.. Show me one democratic president in the world without detractors.

The truth be told, GEJ is a weak character and has naturally and advertently failed as a leader of any sort.

If you want a competent leader for Nigeria you won't vote for GEJ. It is stu.p.id to expect a different result if you keep doing things the same way.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Ebukaokeke5: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Your principal is going to prison soon. You heard it from me first. GEJ will be the first former president to go to prison. Your eyes should be cleared by December 15 when PDP loses more than half of its members before losing it all on February 14. Shock awaits you, punk azz.
U told them right bro. Tambuwal galantly the speaker of the federal house of representatives till his tenure expires 2015.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
COOLCATS:
thank God for internet ... am very sure you were called by satan.
u wil die like them
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by uy2kng: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
PDP should leave this man alone,he has every right to decamp if he wants......
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by coolluk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
koikoi2:
It's a surprise to me dat NLanders can be so easily fooled by desperate power seeking northerners.

In 2011 i took a bus from futo to mbano to vote for jonathan because of sentiment, tribe and d fact that i didn't want an hausa in power, now my eyes don clear, i have enjoyed his fresh air from the high rate of corruption, to unemployment, to lack of security, to impunity of office holders(oduah, Moro, Alison madueke), he has ruled for 6 years, PDP has ruled for 15 years, DEM don try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Anny45: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Politics is a game and if you can't play the game,don't get involved. You don't need to be most learned man to be a politician. Everyone is having a say now because the president is taking action. When APC became majority in the house,did they not plan to impeach the president? What did Tambuwal do about it? If Goodluck wasn't smart enough to get people to defect from APC to PDP,what would have happened? He is only taking his pound of flesh. We are all entitled to our opinion and no matter what we say,let the best player win the game,shekena! TALK IS CHEAP!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Heart2heart(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
u get brains walahi!!
SlimBrawnie:
If I don't support GEJA, is it Buhari I will support? They frustrated his tenure just to make him look incompetent and expect my vote abi..... Better its GEJA whose capability and action is predictable. IMO
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by aguizm(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
COOLCATS:
do you mix christainity with your traditional/ juju powers ? just asking ?
Both.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Iceking1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
bunmioguns:

Attention seeker

I don't have your time

Only a fool like you will be satisfied with the current situation of Nigeria politics

u see ur life?
Yeye dey smell
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by bunmioguns(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:

u see ur life?
Yeye dey smell

abeg carry go jo

I no get your time

embarassed embarassed
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Iceking1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
bunmioguns:

abeg carry go jo

I no get your time

embarassed embarassed

y u go get my tym? *Oloshi*
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by watered(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
What is this one saying again?Author=atlwireles post=27598038]Tambuwal has no where to go but down. The political consensus in Abuja and Sokoto is to strip him bare. You don't pick a fight with the federal government, when you depend on them for survival.[/quote]
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by aguizm(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
dridowu:
I am not God, i am a sinner like you but i don't wish people evil like APC. People like me need to be corrected so that i don't embarass myself outside in a real world. I guess i have the juju that can make someone mad. Oya help me see my madness juju.
Fixed
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by bunmioguns(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:

y u go get my tym? *Oloshi*

perpetual nonentity

omo jatijati
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by dridowu: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
aguizm:
Fixed
Thanks to lord that i was able to upgrade you to latest version of 31102014625pm
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Serves the fool right.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Akexstinger(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
tsolz300:
A friend once told me that in the USA , if a politician wishes to switch parties, he is to resign from all political posts, then stay politically inactive for 4 years.then he/ she can defect..
If this is the case in Nigeria,then I believe polithiefians here will think 6 times before defecting..
The thing just tire me!!we may wake up tomorrow and discover that our senate president is now in a Ghanaian party.

Ko kan aiye undecided
And u mumuly believed that your friend without asking him or her to show u where it was stated in a book "US constitution". Ur own worse pass GEJ
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by aguizm(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
dridowu:
Thanks to lord that i was able to upgrade you to latest version of 31102014625pm
Its that the time in the outer space where u are from? Fucking Alien.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Pataki: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
The massive rate at which a lot of PDP staunch members are decamping, I won't be surprised even if the clueless Vice President also follows suit.

Jonathan is a sinking ship. And this action of his from his party as well as the government further makes Tambuwal gain public sympathy and support.

What a clueless President!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by bodeface: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ OP, I didnt know which National assembly website they have removed the speaker picture and name from, but check this out, we dont need to heat up the issue at hand, I believe everyone should have freedom of movement since the constitution is not really straight about this issue.

http://www.nassnig.org/

check it out!
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by papalnuncio: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

[left][/left]
Tells us what you know saTAN ambassador a.k.a PDP.
my problem with you guys , is dt u don't know your [b][/b]constitution . the law state that if you are a speaker of the house and you decamp, you are going to loose your seat
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Raphtop(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
there is something I really do not understand here. the house members of wich tambuwa was/is a speaker seem to be throwing their suport at his back.
now my question/what i do not understand is this: isn't the removal or placement of name on the house's website the house's sole responsibility? could it now be the same house that is giving him a kind of backing that now went ahead to remove his name from their website ? or is their website controlled by another arm of government ?
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
To hell with their website. Tambuwal, waa gbayi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Tambuwal has no where to go but down. The political consensus in Abuja and Sokoto is to strip him bare. You don't pick a fight with the federal government, when you depend on them for survival.

bad English!
"to strip him bare "

correct Version
to strip him.

thank u
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by dayosaurus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abiodun Johnson??

eye4eye:

Your principal is going to prison soon. You heard it from me first. GEJ will be the first former president to go to prison. Your eyes should be cleared by December 15 when PDP loses more than half of its members before losing it all on February 14. Shock awaits you, punk azz.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by cupidhero(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2014
COOLCATS:
tamapali and asaro talks shit because of Gej ... have you forgotton what happened in odi . which water side boys . it wont take a minute to turn them to land side girls.
why didn't they stop groups like MEND,NDVF and co using "odi" method? have you seen these boys in real life? did you watch any of the video clips at all?
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by agabusta: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2014
neyobills:

This has absolutely nothing to do with GEJ except he doubles as GCFR and the clerk of the HOR,tambuwal actually shot himself in the foot with his action and it is written in white and black in the constitution the consequences of such actions,I don't see why anyone should be bothered bout this happening cos he must also have done his homework and prepare for this anyways,its actually a different scenario if a governor cross carpets because its the vote of his kinsmen that made him governor and only his kinsmen can vote him out or perhaps impeached by the state HOA,unlike Tambuwal case,his kinsmen only voted him as a HOR member,it was an inner caucas vote by members of the HOR that made him speaker,now no one is saying he should resign from the HOR but he should honorably resign as SPEAKER because he is now in the minority party and that's standard practice all over the world,except he chooses to play dirty like some two-timing b$tch.

Which bloody inner caucus is this one talking about? Someone won one of the freest election devoid of imposition. And some people are still crying that the speakership position should come by a PDP imposition. Why is our democratic thinking so shallow in this country?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by preselect(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:
A friend once told me that in the USA , if a politician wishes to switch parties, he is to resign from all political posts, then stay politically inactive for 4 years.then he/ she can defect..
If this is the case in Nigeria,then I believe polithiefians here will think 6 times before defecting..
The thing just tire me!!we may wake up tomorrow and discover that our senate president is now in a Ghanaian party.

Ko kan aiye undecided
your friend lied. grin in the US anyone is free to change parties anytime. don't have to resign. however, people dont change parties like that in the US bc in the US and other real countries, parties are not mere platforms for political glories BUT symbols of political ideologies. you cant just change from one ideology to another like that. people wont vote for you, they'll call you flip flopper

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by segnys007(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2014
coolluk:

In 2011 i took a bus from futo to mbano to vote for jonathan because of sentiment, tribe and d fact that i didn't want an hausa in power, now my eyes don clear, i have enjoyed his fresh air from the high rate of corruption, to unemployment, to lack of security, to impunity of office holders(oduah, Moro, Alison madueke), he has ruled for 6 years, PDP has ruled for 15 years, DEM don try.
Well said, bro.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by agabusta: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2014
chibuikebright:
since the constitution had made it clear that ,in any act of defection of any member in a prominent position like the upper house speaker to the lower, provided the defection is done from majority group to minority group such will consequently attract an immediate withdrawal of the person's security personnel.they have a reason for that, which a lay man may not understand

Pls quote the sections and sub-sections this is located.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.