Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (27019 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
4Play, you be yeye boy. Na Karma I chase come here. I want make am my wife #2. . . even if na to use juju catch am
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ KarmaMod

does that lady in the pic looks black to u? nah!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

N
Anyway, it's the white men who go for rotten black women.

We're talking of white American males not dirty Lebenese men  tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

We're talking of white American males not dirty Lebenese men tongue

Karma, make you go live for south south. eye go clear you.

abeg do quick make we enter go talk kule kule talk wink
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

4Play, you be yeye boy. Na Karma I chase come here. I want make am my wife #2. . . even if na to use juju catch am

*waka*

My memory is really good. JustGood Abi you think I forgot all tyhe nasty names you called me on that simiBrazil thread?  angry
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Same difference and not everyone should be expected to put their hearts at a risk like you're doing, sistawoman all all in the name of "preserving a race"

How is understanding that a particular black man is not ment for me translated into i gave up on black men?  Please clarify.

For some reason you fail to read where I always say "THIS IS FOR ME", or that "I speak from I STATMENTS" or where i say "YOU DO YOU I WILL DO ME".  If they want to go out side the race then go, be with God, enjoy your white man that will as soon as turn your ass over to the KKK if the revolution started tomorrow as a stranger on the street would do me.  Go be with them, that leaves more brothas for those of us that REALLY love our black men to core of our beings.

Just like the brothas here keep saying they dont want those women anyway, we sistas that love our black men dont want the ones that choose the white girls.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2008
na2day?:

@ KarmaMod

she's blacker than sistawoman
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
they want to go out side the race then go, be with God, enjoy your white man that will as soon as turn your ass over to the KKK if the revolution started tomorrow as a stranger on the street would do me.

Here I thought I was arguing with an adult. Your husband will sooner leave you as the greencard is granted than a "KKK revolution". Stop arguing like an ignorant selfhating freak. It's embarrassing.

sistawoman:

Just like the brothas here keep saying they don't want those women anyway, we sistas that love our black men don't want the ones that choose the white girls.

self pitying comments. If this were true, black women wouldnt turn into such NASTY bitches whenever they see an interracial couple(black man-white woman)

Black men ironically are guilty of this even if there's a white chic right there on their arms

Whole thing is pathetic
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

*waka*
My memory is really good. JustGood Abi you think I forgot all tyhe nasty names you called me on that simiBrazil thread?  angry

you were joining the egbe kiloko ose group at the time.
Egbe kiloko ose women are never-do-wells

Just come inside and let's make up. kiss
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
na2day?:

@ KarmaMod

good spot. The woman is oyinbo by any Nigerian standard!!!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
I hold grudges very well as a capricorn. wink

JustGood:

good spot. The woman is oyinbo by any Nigerian standard!!!

Na joke? There are Igbos lighter than her.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tpia: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I hold grudges very well as a capricorn. wink

Even Fulanis are lighter but it's not just about complexion but the blood. that girl has non-black blood in her
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tpia: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Here I thought I was arguing with an adult. Your husband will sooner leave you as the greencard is granted than a "KKK revolution". Stop arguing like an ignorant selfhating freak. It's embarrassing.

self pitying comments. If this were true, black women wouldnt turn into such NASTY bitches whenever they see an interracial couple(black man-white woman)

Black men ironically are guilty of this even if there's a white chic right there on their arms

Whole thing is pathetic

Because you dont share the same beliefs as me I must not be an adult?

Please tell me oh OGA Karma what I should believe.

Please I am so open to your commands.

Should i divorce my husband today and marry a white man to make you happy.  Should I tell my children to have all the mixed babies with all the races to make you happy.

If you think white folks dont pull out their 'white members only cards' when they need them and switch from their I'm down with the blacks to its all about whitey at the drop of a hat then you sadly mistaken and misguided.

And if you think they dont say some nasty shit about us, even when married to one of us, behind our backs my dear your are greatly misguided.

Just like you say I dont know Nigerian men like that, I would say to you that you dont know white men like that.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked is sistawoman black? shocked shocked shocked shocked

KarmaMod:

she's blacker than sistawoman

yup, there are alot of nigerians lighter than her, starting with my mom and sisters, then my cousins. i am glad i differentiated myself by going all black on them  grin grin grin

KarmaMod:

her blood is definitely white

JustGood:

Even Fulanis are lighter but it's not just about complexion but the blood. that girl has non-black blood in her
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
If "sistawoman needs to drop black men and go after white dudes" is what you got from this discussion then please dont even bother to continue cos Im getting a headache from rolling my eyes so much.

You're exaggerating and acting like a dramatic hen. I dont play that.

when you've calm down and decided you wanna discuss like an adult, send me a bat signal. Til then enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
na2day?:

shocked shocked shocked shocked is sistawoman black? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not from you i did not expect this.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
I have to agree with sistawoman. I have met white friends who have told me things about their encounters with black ladies . . . better not to spill the things I heard.

The black ladies would have believed at the time that they had some really great boyfriends and then these boys say some of these things that make you wanna start a world war everytime you see another black girl with a white guy
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
my bad, i thot u were hispanic  tongue tongue tongue tongue

sistawoman:

Not from you i did not expect this.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

If "sistawoman needs to drop black men and go after white dudes" is what you got from this discussion then please don't even bother to continue because I'm getting a headache from rolling my eyes so much.

You're exaggerating and acting like a dramatic hen. I don't play that.

when you've calm down and decided you want to discuss like an adult, send me a bat signal. Til then enjoy the rest of your day.

Lets just agree to disagree OK and call it a day.

When you tell me I am talking like a child and a dramatic hen because I disagree with your point of view then there really is no need to continue the debate.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
na2day?:

my bad, i thot u were hispanic tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yea sure you did. Dont make me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
these days, u cant trust pics u see online, it may just be the work of photoshop. u look very hispanic/white to me and might just be trying to paint urself black tongue tongue tongue tongue

sistawoman:

Yea sure you did. don't make me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tpia: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
that girl has non-black blood in her

98% of black americans have white/native american blood in them. This thread is about BA women after all? not Naija chics so stop using Naija standards jare.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
I called you a dramatic hen cos your manner of arguing this matter is appalling and you're putting words in my mouth. I dont stand for that BS

And its annoying that the serial daters and serial husbands of white women are the ones crying the loudest over black women dating white men.

Many of you are the ones insisting black women arent good enough for you to marry because they arent submissive, are unsupported, arent beautiful, blah blah blah. So whats your problem if men from other races don't share your opinion and have different criteria by which they judge prospective partners?

Exactlt. Thank you. although black women are just as guilty of the bad belle.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ sisterwoman

For me to settle for a white man because the good brothas are hard to come by would be lazy and not true to who I am. BW are strong and are the fabric that hold our society together. For those that will date non-black men I say go do you. It just leaves more brothas for my daughter to choose from.

It's not really completely about black women running off to date non-black men. It's really time for black women to be self advocates. When I decided to let go of black community ideology as far as interracial relationships are concerned, I became a self advocate for myself as a black woman and individual. I refuse to be another "black mammy".

Sometimes you will find black women being taught the "black men only" ideology (just as you are doing on the board). Black women lured into this attitude might feel they are doing their bit for the race, they think that they are showing themselves strong and proud black women because these interpretations have been placed upon black-black dating and black women often do not question these set definitions seen as sacred.

Instead of more black women being "self advocates" They would rather look after the interest of others and the needs of undeserving black men, instead of looking after their own needs. One key reason is that black women have been conditioned by the community to be "black mammys". It is a learnt behavior. Some black women grow up watching their moms, their aunts and older sisters forget their personal needs and concerns. They push their own needs aside and this is perceived as being a "strong black woman". I think it's time for black women to be "smart black women" and a smart black woman, doesn't sit around waiting for a BM. A smart black woman realizes that she has needs, she wants children and a family and shouldn't have to wait until she's 41 years of age to enjoy married life. Star Jones; perfect example.

In the black community, honestly, the BW's traditional pool of BM men is dwindling. Don't you see the numbers?? 70% of black women are single, yet your message is for these black women to forget that they have needs? Forget that they deserve quality relationships with quality men, forget that they are women and individuals first? Continue to wait for BM? Strange.

Maybe your daugthers will INDEED be able to pick over the BM leftovers, because more BW will definately be "dating out" once they see these numbers. And I never specifically said that BW should date white men, but they can if they want to.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
Star Jones ke? Isn't her husband gay?
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tpia: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by SisiJinx: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
tpia:

some black women lose sleep over the thought of a black male in a relationship with a white woman.

But the number of black males who hyperventilate at the thought of white men dating the black women they run down, far outnumber their female counterparts.

How can anyone justify these kinds of comments:

" White men (or non-black men) don't want you"

"We black men also don't want you because you're too loose, you're all baby mamas, you had an abortion, you're not supportive, you're not submissive, you're too ugly, you're too loud, you're too boring, you're too flighty, you can't stay with one man, you're not a virgin, you're too sexually inexperienced, etc etc etc" Note: they're talking about their fellow black/naija women here.

" White men/men from other races always say nasty things about you behind your back even when they're sleeping with you". (as if the black men married to whites/non-blacks don't ever say nasty things about other races, right?)

all in a bid to make black women believe they're inferior, unattractive and only good for being used and cast aside especially if they're not virgins. And even if they are.

SCARE TACTICS!! PURE AND SIMPLE.

And if you let it known that you are aware of their games, they call you names, curse you and by you I mean their own heads from here to high heaven that you will never marry, you will forever be miserable and bitter. I tell ya, the antics of secure little men would be funny, if it weren't so pathetic. . . No wait, it is funny. cheesy
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
@LoveAlways,

really how many of those single Black Women are really wify material?

Lets be honest most of the ones still not married are that way because they are chickenheads and are not worthy of a ring.  And sometimes these hot in the pants girls get the eyes of our black men and lure them in with lots of tricks and cover shows to cover up their lack of essence but still I would never encourage anyone to give up on the brothas.

So many others have given up on our brothas.  So many others have counted them down and out and not worthy of their attention and love, I just cant see myself doing that to them.  

Maybe it is because I am a hopeless romantic that believes in black love, or maybe it is because i have heard the shit spewd by white folks, trust me sista it is not pretty.

Finding a mate is not something that you sit back and let happen to you either.

I am not saying that sistas are not good enough for another race to enjoy us, instead the stance I take is we are TOO good for them.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
tpia:

" White men (or non-black men) don't want you"

"We black men also don't want you because you're too loose, you're all baby mamas, you had an abortion, you're not supportive, you're not submissive, you're too ugly, you're too loud, you're too boring, you're too flighty, you can't stay with one man, you're not a virgin, you're too sexually inexperienced, etc etc etc" Note: they're talking about their fellow black/naija women here.

" White men/men from other races always say nasty things about you behind your back even when they're sleeping with you". [sub](as if the black men married to whites/non-blacks don't ever say nasty things about other races, right?)[/sub

The irony is that the same people saying all this bullshit are the same dudes running after white women.

Like I said before, women that fall for this are pathetic

Let them continue to breed fatherless children and never getting a ring all in the name of being loyal

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.