Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,293 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. (876 Views)

(pics) You Would Never Believe These 8 Tourist Destinations Are In Taraba State / With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, / Ibori Turns Prayer Warrior In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Two days ago,one of our PDP warriors here on Nairaland opened a thread with the heading Atiku and Buhari's men clash. 70 injured with pictures of the clash. However it wasn't his lucky day as some good people recognised the pictures from 2011. Alas! The pictures were fake.
He was banned and I believe the thread has been deleted for I tried to search for it to post the link here but I couldn't get to it.
Dear Nairalanders,if a PDP e-warrior says something and even uploads pictures as evidence,still ask for the source please. They will go any length to discredit their enemies. No more pinshures or adonbilivit please.
[/i]
Ayamlaykorn[/b]

1 Like

Re: After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. by clean2: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
I can't believe you're still on NL.
Re: After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
clean2:
I can't believe you're still on NL.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. by RockMaxi: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2014
They equally uploaded the Congolese exodus pictures and pretended it was from APC. grin

Re: After This,i Will Never Believe An Internet Warrior Again. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=RockMaxi post=27709550][i][b] They equally uploaded the Congolese exodus pictures and pretended it was from APC. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Neither GEJ Nor GMB Can Truly Transform Nigeria, Not Under APC/PDP... / PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President / 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.