Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,266 members, 7,974,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

7 Ways To Get Your Lover Into Your Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Ways To Get Your Lover Into Your Bed (833 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh / Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Get Your Lover Into Your Bed by StarboyNigeria: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014

Have you been trying to get more sex from your partner?

If yes, here are some Wha'andatips you could try out.

1. Dirty Talk/Phone Calls: The mind gets motivated by words and same applies to sex. Using bedroom voice on phone and talking dirty is a very good motivation. Even in face-to-face convo, say say thing s like: "I wish I can suck your breast/p*nis right now"or"I would eat you up if we were in the bedroom."

[Also Read Better Sex: 3 Quick Tips To Boost Your Sex Life.. ]

2. Dirty SMS/Notes: Set up a meeting with your lover with SMSes that say it all like: "If you were here, we'd be rumpling my bedsheets," or "I'm naked right now, whats on your mind."

3.Blindside Him/Her: There is nothing as unsettling as answering the door partially naked. Just make sure you are in something seductive, maybe in bra and pants. You don't have to be completely naked, just something to spur the imagination.

4.Give, Then Take: If you are able to give, you are more likely to get from your lover. For example, if you want MouthAction from your lover, consider giving him/her a head first. Once you've given asking, and getting will be easy.

5. Masturbate: This is the killer. When you are together, touch yourself. This will surely turn the average woman/man on. This doesn't mean you bring out your penis or boobs. Just touching your nipple through the bra or grabbing your crotch at intervals will suffice.

6. Lingerie Shopping: As a guy, taking your girl lingerie shopping or actually buying her some lingerie can work for you. For the ladies, you can try out a number of lingerie and ask him to help you chose one.

7.Touch: Touching bodies can spark emotions that were not there before the touch. Hugging, holding hands and sitting close to him or her is another way to start the sexual foreworks.

There you go...let's go out and seduce the world.

Have your Say About This too by commenting..

[ CLICK HERE TO READ ALL LATEST NAIJA AJEBUTTER AND AJEKPAKO STORIES ]

(1) (Reply)

/ Comedian MC Long Dies Eight(8) Days After Ghastly Car Accident / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.