Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh (34304 Views)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by adesegun121(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh took her time to explain the issues relating to her marriage:

God settled me with Oladunni Churchill.
Pure Joy. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you…1 Peter 5:10.

My finding love again...

Ladies Don’t let no man sap all of your energy and love when he obviously have nothing to offer you asides from good sex. I’ve been there, done that and trust me, I ran away.

Catch flights don’t catch feelings? So tell me, what is your reason for being? The purpose of your
existence? The same reasons why many of us are here in the first place… I don’t mean to kill the Boss attitudes, but I work with bosses all the time. You have to be able to find a balance. Yes we all have an economic reality, But No, money can’t love you. Be happy at every opportunity, never repress your love for the sake of trying to make enough money.”

What is enough? Can you feed your self? Do you have a bed to sleep in at night? Yet you want a bigger bed, forgetting that you could be looking for someone to share it with. Dont miss out on a family just for money…

Don’t turn into a bitter and cynical person because you were in love once and it didn’t work out… Yes, you invest emotional energy into your partner, but you will always have more energy…. You have a lot of Love to Give. Energy can’t be destroyed so you can’t say it was wasted. Your partner cheated on you… Doesn’t mean all humans are cheats. My ex was a cheat, a prolific internet LovePeddler and a fake but that didn’t stop me from loving even harder the next time… You have to be in it to win it. Building breakable barriers will leave you lonely. Loneliness would leave you Sad. If you don’t allow people to get close to you then yes you might not hurt, but you will never Feel. Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go. So catch feelings and flights, but don’t forget love, because that is what all humans need. Don’t let modern trends change your mindset in Cynical ways… Living a life without love, is not living at all.

Most annoying is when the woman have to be bread winner and still receive nothing but the manhood.

A good dick never built a house or paid the rent; a hardworking, dedicated, supportive man does.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/your-lover-is-giving-you-good-sex.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Unsad(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Half right
But yu never jam hausa man dick Sha, na their your puzzay go die.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
A good dick never built a house or paid the rent; a hardworking, dedicated, supportive man does.
Hear hear!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by donholy28(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
In other words Churchill is good but he's not giving her good sex

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by powerfulsettingz: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
if this cheat hit front page I promise to upload my unclad piss

Rubbish!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk mrs churchill grin

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by asumo12: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ishilove

wink
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Tallesty1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Girls always turn to inspirational speakers and preachers when their economy and chocolate containers are empty.

Funny enough the younger ones will not learn until their container clicks empty too.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ishilove:
Hear hear!! cheesy cheesy
Ishilove is that you on your DP? shocked
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by CR77(f): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2015

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by juliusocean(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
na tonto dike sabii as long as am getting it let love slide

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
So, what Tonto d!ckhead is saying exactly now is dat d Churchill guy is good in bed, but he's not a nice guy?

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Afrok(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
I thought this was supposed to be on sunday... her boss Toke gave us a nice sermon on Sunday and now her, are they recycling sermon?
Okay... good for her... I'm a virgin (celebate) undecided

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by kingstylo01(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Story for the hoes....

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by BrownCookie(f): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
I relate.

Line of the day:energy cannot be destroyed so you cannot say it was wasted smiley

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by pussypounder(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toto decay again angry

17 Likes

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by adonbilivit: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
yeah I know! he is only good if he is rich and is also a son of an ex president abi? Tonto is a hustler

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by deadZONE: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided Is she indirectly saying
her hubby can not BANG WELL
grin grin grin grin grin grin shey nah
him money she marry she no
suppose complain if him thing be
like one of my finger.... or maybe
the hole is too wide for him to find
his bearings.

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by kingobozy: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
After she has tasted all the d**KS in Las gidi and beyond she now thinks she has the moral justification to give advice. I'm not judging though. To all ladies out there if the SEX is what works for you then by all means make yourself happy, enjoy your life and knock yourself out so long as you bear in mind that every actions has equal and opposite reactions.

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by ijbeauty(f): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
No be small thing.

All these words falling out from the famous Tonto?
Ehhh?? A year ago she couldn't come up with this, but as she jumped the hurdle (soon sha) she started giving us marriage tips, ele oo (in Nkoki's voice)

Well, anyway ogbasalum??
Thanks for the tips sha. I love the last part

*A good dick never built a house or paid the rent; a hardworking, dedicated, supportive man does* Tonto.2015

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by gokay11(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Confirmed

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just like her If you ask me why na who i go ask, it silvermania again. In another news, chelsea target john stones hands in transfer request http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/08/25/14745112/chelsea-target-stones-hands-in-transfer-request-at-everton

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sebi na OBJ family dem talk sey the girl marry into?

I think fate has started to play itself out. Tonto fire on!
Oniranu

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Ndkings1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Neplusultra(f): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Not feeling this marriage at all! angry
The guy always looks absent minded embarassed

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by llaykorn: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank you, marriage expert Tonto Dikeh. lipsrsealed

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Akposb(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
That is Tonto waxing philosophical. I love her candid opinion and hope all those doom sayers will appreciate her advice on letting love rule. Loyalty is not received until given.

Hope her boat have finally berthed.

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Flashh: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pastor Mrs Toto decay.

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by happney65: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Neplusultra:
Not feeling this marriage at all! angry
The guy always looks absent minded embarassed

You follow them reach house?Bad belle pipu.. grin

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos)