Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh (34313 Views)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Neplusultra(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
happney65:

You follow them reach house?Bad belle pipu.. grin
undecided
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by 1metre: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aunty tonto....i like u o o...let us see how long this ur love gonna last..we are waiting grin
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by HirstMOG(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
See tonto dike don turn minister of adviser oooo..nothing wey person nor go c 4 ds obodo naija.

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by dontiky: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
its nt all abt sex...it comes a time in life wen u realize love isn't just sex.she is there now
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Norenal(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Girls always turn to inspirational speakers and preachers when their economy and chocolate containers are empty.

Funny enough the younger ones will not learn until their container clicks empty too.

lol.....real fact tho
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Adesiji77: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ishilove:

SPARTAA!!!! Ahooooo!! cheesy

Every woman wants a Spartan in bed. Heckk, a darned Conan the Barbarian!! But if that is all you have to bring to the table then keep your extra long, extra thick endowments in your trousers. No romance without finance. That's Tonto's point.

All in all, we need a Spartan in bed who also has a Zuckerbag pocket wink
*Modified
Epic! @ bolded kiss

You are mouthed! cheesy cheesy grin grin

So you want the best of both worlds? wink tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by imma2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk!!! But I handsome pass your husband sha tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by StFrank2(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm just watching their union in 3D lets see how long it goes #Nohating
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibedun:

"Hey buster, what do you mean?"
"I banged like a ferocious animal for 30 straight years" "now it takes me a whole week to recover after a single round.......so all my houses and cars and cash still makes me nothing" "explain yourself buddy" You must be in your 20s or early 30s.
With all due respect sir, if you've been hitting that thang for 30 straight years you deserve a rest because you've paid your dues.

Whatever you owe the women folks - You've paid in full , Sir. smiley
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by ruffDiamond: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin Toto decay chai! I pity the mumu who marry this international OLOSHO sha .I wouldn't marry a slut like her in my dream choi! Na only God know how d condition of the overturned Toto go be by now .. Countless men hammering the same hole for years..and for what? No romance without finance- ashilove tongue shameless women, faulty reasoning faculty ,morally depraved daughters of The fallen woman grin and for what The vain glory the vain glamour and valueless ostentatious lifestyle ?for these u sacrifice your moral,chastity and virtuousness on the alter of Almighty feminism and freedom to do as u will unchecked and unhindered!for any sane man ,THERE IS NOTHING AS MORE WORTHY AND INVALUABLE AS A VIRTUOUS AND CHASTE WOMAN!all what she succeeded in saying here is giving story for FOR THE HOS tongue woman thou art loose_TD Jake

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Ishilove: 2:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

Epic! @ bolded kiss

You are mouthed! cheesy cheesy grin grin

So you want the best of those worlds? wink tongue lipsrsealed

Yeske. That's not asking for too much, is it?
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Deejavuu(f): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
With all due respect sir, if you've been hitting that thang for 30 straight years you deserve a rest because you've paid your dues.

Whatever you owe the women folks - You've paid in full , Sir. smiley

Hehehe..

Devè settled grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by toshmann(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Tonto pls notify me if this dude break ya heart, i still love you cool

Until then, i'll continue to sleep around cheesy
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Duru009(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2015
This is the TRUTH but its bitter......

This is purely experience cos experience is always the best teacher in life.......

"The gospel according to tonto dikeh"........
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Truckpusher(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hehehe..

Devè settled grin grin cheesy
30 years of ikworkrikwor is not a joke . grin

After 30 yrs of ikworkrikwor , tete go just be like 3D movie for your eyes. cheesy
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by hedonistic: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not totally true.

If you've got all that big house and pay all the bills you're still nothing without a diick to match all that achievement.

Your woman might end up sleeping with the gateman who cares about nothing but diicking anything dicckable with a ferocity that can only be compared to the fighting prowess of the Spartans. grin

Story. As a man, would you rather be rich and poor in bed, or be good in bed and poor as a church rat? Choose one.

As a woman, would you rather choose a man who is successful but miserable in bed, or choose a man who Bleep your brains out but is a pathetic loser who can't pay the bills? Choose one.

What matters most in the real world, at the end of the day?

I guess that's the point Toto Dike is making.
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by fadolak(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Meaning am very lucky to have an "all rounder".
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by engrkaz(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2015
BrownCookie:
I relate.

Line of the day:energy cannot be destroyed so you cannot say it was wasted smiley
Energy surely can be wasted from physics perspective....you can expend energy on a load as long as motion is not achieved then NO WORK IS DONE!!! we can then say its a WASTED EFFORT......
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by OpraMenu(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Is she suggesting something?
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by fejikudz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
MTCHEEWWW
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by marwanafrica: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
BrownCookie:
I relate.

Line of the day:energy cannot be destroyed so you cannot say it was wasted smiley

law of thermodynamic
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by peterezinw(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
she went from Tonto Dickey to Tonto churchill...then I can relate wit this ministry grin tongue
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ishilove:

SPARTAA!!!! Ahooooo!! cheesy

Every woman wants a Spartan in bed. Heckk, a darned Conan the Barbarian!! But if that is all you have to bring to the table then keep your extra long, extra thick endowments in your trousers. No romance without finance. That's Tonto's point.

All in all, we need a Spartan in bed who also has a Zuckerbag pocket wink

It's "Zuckerberg," not "Zuckerbag"

By the way, why were you sacked? grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by funlord(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
misssclassy:

Ewooh! Good question!

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by ROZZAYY(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Rozzayy dey fine. She is pregnant with my baby that's why she no dey too dey online. grin
grin
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by demmy0325(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
misssclassy:

.. Sexkillz.. You have to agree to the fact that not everyone will be like You and not everyone will be sacked like you.. Accept your failure... The earlier you do that.. The better for you..
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Sexkillz.. You have to agree to the fact that not everyone will be like You and not everyone will be sacked like you.. Accept your failure... The earlier you do that.. The better for you..

Are you okay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.