Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Call Of Duty And Metal Gear Solid - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty And Metal Gear Solid (814 Views)

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Nostalgia For We 4 And Metal Gear Solid On Ps1(call Me Old Skul) / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty And Metal Gear Solid by amaind: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2008
does anyone have either call of duty or metal gear solid on their pc, then if so can you reply my topic so that i would give you my emailĀ  to mail it too.and i hope who ever replies this topic knows how to email games.thank you , naija.
Re: Call Of Duty And Metal Gear Solid by sniperwolf(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2008
You guys should stop comparing MGS with any other game. There is no series of MGS that can be compared with Call of Duty.

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Taps New President, Profit Improves On Switch Sales / Need Fm Touch 18 For Tablets / How To Install Games Ontencent Gaming Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.