Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,434 members, 7,964,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (15624 Views)

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by musaibnabdul(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:
PDP, GEJ, APC, & GMB Internet Warriors. All of you are the same, and I despise you equally. You fight each others' lies with more lies.
Mr seun kindly mention the lies.
Re: ... by laykhorn(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Barcanista just me more points for my voting option come 2015. Buhari still has a lot to prove before getting my vote though. Buhari remains my best option for a change of government until otherwise proven.
Re: ... by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: ... by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
3. "MUSLIM VOTE MUSLIM"
What They Tell You:
They tell you that Buhari asked Muslims to vote "only" true Muslims in 2003 polls.

What They Won't Tell You:

They won't tell you that President Jonathan went to Redeemed Church in 2011 to seek Christian endorsement, and was "prayed" for and endorsed by Pastor E A Adeboye on behalf of RCCG Christians

They won't tell you that Christian Association of Nigeria instructed "believers" to vote Christian candidate Jonathan in 2011.

They won't tell you that CÀN have become a defacto mouthpiece of Jonathan.

They won't tell you that General Muhammadu Buhari never appointed the National Supreme Council on Islamic Affairs by proxy or any guise while he was in power for 20 Months like we see today between GEJ and CAN

WHAT ELSE?
They won't tell you that Buhari crushed the islamic fundamentalist maitatsine insurgency within few months when he was in power.

They won't tell you that GMB cleared our debt within few days of coming to power.

They won't tell you that the economy was improved to a significant proportion and indiscipline was quelled under his watch.

WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF BUHARI?
According to Obasanjo, the PDP is afraid of going to jail(for corruption) should Buhari get elected.

VOTE General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015.
VOTE APC 2015
Re: ... by komek(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
was it Buhari that ousted Shagari's government? What if we bring the response of Shagari and the major players in the Dec 1983 coup?

Why did Buhari not reject the offer of being the Head of state?

2 Likes

Re: ... by egift(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Descartes:
Hired by the Government Chai...diaris...

In fact Jonathan has been hiring Davies since the days they were making cool cash from the creeks grin grin grin

Davies with Dokubo after a good business deal on foreign kidnapped victims

Jonathan and Dokubo during the transition to milk the nation.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qqdyCxg8LcU/VDpeEL2p0rI/AAAAAAABMKU/N5vQ0EAledQ/s1600/Oritsejafor-Dokubo.jpg[/img]
Add Boko Haram, Missionary Jet, Stealing is not Corruption

Until we vote out Jonathan, nothing will change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
komek:

Why did Buhari not reject the offer of being the Head of state?
Why did Ernest Shonekan not reject the offer of being the Head of Interim Government when MKO was the winner of June 12, 93 poll?

Answer me... Whatever your response is will determine my response to you.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: ... by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
IgrigiAPC:
Mr Barcanista, You said Gen. Ihejirika was indicted by Davies as a Boko haramist. Is Davies a competent law court?. Can you give us any practical evidence that links Gen. Ihejirika to Boko apart from 'Davies the white superior man to Barcanista said it'. **grins**
See double standard.
Can you also give us any practical evidence that buhari is a boko haram sponsor? Can pdp apologetics give use the court ruling at indicts buhari as bh sponsor? Yet they go about spreading the news that he is the chief sponsor.
Believe me, if APC was behind boko haram, this pdp government would have used everything at their disposal to disgrace those behind boko haram and obligate APC once and for all. Is that too hard to see?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

In fact Jonathan has been hiring Davies since the days they were making cool cash from the creeks grin grin grin

Davies with Dokubo after a good business deal on foreign kidnapped victims

Jonathan and Dokubo during the transition to milk the nation.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qqdyCxg8LcU/VDpeEL2p0rI/AAAAAAABMKU/N5vQ0EAledQ/s1600/Oritsejafor-Dokubo.jpg[/img]
Add Boko Haram, Missionary Jet, Stealing is not Corruption

Until we vote out Jonathan, nothing will change.

Do you still remember FG response concerning the alleged negotiator?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykhorn:
Barcanista just me more points for my voting option come 2015. Buhari still has a lot to prove before getting my vote though. Buhari remains my best option for a change of government until otherwise proven.
a lot to prove? Please in terms of what?
Re: ... by seanet02: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
The liar in council have come again with his deafening hypocrisy. In what way are the statements by barcanista lies? If you have nothing to say, why dont you STFU
Seun:
PDP, GEJ, APC, & GMB Internet Warriors. All of you are the same, and I despise you equally. You fight each others' lies with more lies.

1 Like

Re: ... by egift(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Descartes:
Do you still remember FG response concerning the alleged negotiator?

The deny every knowing him. That nobody sent him. The Australian stayed weeks in said they have not seen him before grin grin grin

BTW, why is Dokubo and Jonathan wearing the same costume? And their is more to the style of handshake shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: ... by egift(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
seanet02:
The liar in council have come again with his deafening hypocrisy. In what way are the statements by barcanista lies? If you have nothing to say, why dont you STFU

With the Comment of Oga admin, I wonder how this Thread will be renamed on Frontpage if it dares get there.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
indicted is not the same as convicted. Davies was an investigator/negotiator of competent authority. Hired by the Government. It is left for the government to work on his information and prosecute Gen Ihejirika and others, it is for the court to convict or acquit.
Chai....did you not read the part he said he was hired by no one, did you not read the latest interview where he said opposition is sponsoring boko haram, don't be blinded by hatred.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
seanet02:
nothing got me irritated more than that statement of his. Sometimes silence is golden
Re: ... by Descartes: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

The deny every knowing him. That nobody sent him. The Australian stayed weeks in said they have not seen him before grin grin grin

BTW, why is Dokubo and Jonathan wearing the same costume? And their is more to the style of handshake shocked shocked shocked
You have no proof. That's why Barcanista avoided the damn question like EBOLA.grin. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: ... by brownlord: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Honestly bro,Sentiments aside, you will agree that there is a high degree of hypocrisy in the comments by Seun. One will expect someone with a slight intelligence to debunk the facts by the op instead of calling it LIES without reason. For him, a PDP apologist to make such comments is very absurd.

Seun, your comment is disappointing.

Never, i'm of same opinion, most of the people ranting here daily will do worst if they have the opportunity, you know what hypocrisy is?

If your party impeach defecting law makers in edo state house of assembly, forgetting freedom of association and you do not condemn it, but you come out to cry fowl because pdp ask tambuwal to resign for defecting or face impeachment.

If you see only see corrupt politicians in a certain party and when they defect to your party they become saint forgetting their crimes,

the list of hypocrisy practiced by PDP/APC bootlickers on this forum daily is endless, which makes seun 99.9 % right and banicasta even deserve to apologies to him. On cement reduction thread this morning, someone called it a political move by pdp to get votes, but same person won't call the reduction of LASU fees a political move.

I share the same sentiment with seun, does that make me a PDP apologist?

6 Likes

Re: ... by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment to users of this forum. You call the content of this thread lies when you have no clue of your country. Seun, you should hide your head in shame.

Keep reasoning like your dog
So on point! I guess he wants us all to seat back and watch the country go up in flames.

This thread is necessary, and i believe it is opened to logical and fair scrutiny.

Let us all present facts.

Is buhari a perfect man? No!

Has he been unjustly labeled in many ways? Absolutely!

If anyone is not convinced, then let him not vote for buhari. Truth remains Nigerian politicians are afraid of this man.
I will gladly vote him.

Seun can seat on the fence for all i care, it wont sound right if he takes sides anyway.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
ovadoze:

Chai....did you not read the part he said he was hired by no one, did you not read the latest interview where he said opposition is sponsoring boko haram, don't be blinded by hatred.
opposition can be within the PDP, which goes with the statement of Alhaji Lawal Kaita. The FG should Prosecute and not just dismiss findings. Better still ihejirika should sue him for libel
Re: ... by komek(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Why did Ernest Shonekan not reject the offer of being the Head of Interim Government when MKO was the winner of June 12, 93 poll?

Answer me... Whatever your response is will determine my response to you.

Thank you

1. He was a civilian who was made to take over power. He cud not have rejected it cos he had no guns like Buhari to fight. Shonekan case is well understood.

3 Likes

Re: ... by laykhorn(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
a lot to prove? Please in terms of what?

[b]He has a lot to prove that he is the way forward for this nation.
He seem to have a good reputation on tackling corruption and a bit of good governance which is a bonus to him and a staunch supporter of change of government that I am, I may be voting for him else some really bad issues of him come-up.
I said he has a lot to prove because, he is dining with the league of switched corrupt politician in a party that accepts anything as far as it left an opposition pa[/b]rty.
Re: ... by MrKevinBig(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
JonatTANians as usual ll always not have a meaningful argument than the usual 'GEJ till 2019' and they ll be calling GMB 'religiouss bigot'. I just wonder what they are
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Descartes:
You have no proof. That's why Barcanista avoided the damn question like EBOLA.grin. Thanks
Stop mentioning me in your kid-like comment. I know when to respond to trolls and when to ignore them.

Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
komek:

1. He was a civilian who was made to take over power. He cud not have rejected it cos he had no guns like Buhari to fight. Shonekan case is well understood.
And this makes sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykhorn:

[b]He has a lot to prove that he is the way forward for this nation.
He seem to have a good reputation on tackling corruption and a bit of good governance which is a bonus to him and a staunch supporter of change of government that I am, I may be voting for him else some really bad issues of him come-up.
I said he has a lot to prove because, he is dining with the league of switched corrupt politician in a party that accepts anything as far as it left an opposition pa[/b]rty.
Twin brother,are you one of them?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ MissTeaseme thanks for the input. There is no way the truth can be gagged.
Re: ... by komek(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
And this makes sense to you?

Its obvious u don't have a point. Continue saying nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Stop mentioning me in your kid-like comment. I know when to respond to trolls and when to ignore them.

Thanks
With the rate you go hmmm...wahala dey o o gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
opposition can be within the PDP, which goes with the statement of Alhaji Lawal Kaita. The FG should Prosecute and not just dismiss findings. Better still ihejirika should sue him for libel
Typical barcanista, always taking the side of the argument that suits his cause.
Mr. Davies made weighty allegations in which he named the former COAS and the opposition as the major sponsors of BH. Yet the only thing you picked from all he said is that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of BH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
ovadoze:

Typical barcanista, always taking the side of the argument that suits his cause.
Mr. Davies made weighty allegations in which he named the former COAS and the opposition as the major sponsors of BH. Yet the only thing you picked from all he said is that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of BH.
it is on record that the APC as a Party and her Chieftains as individual have called for an International Probe of the insurgency. The Party also challenged the PDP government led by Mr. Ebelemi Jonathan to investigate and work on Davies report. It is also on record that Iwoye Azazi, the late National Security Adviser blamed the insurgency on the internal wrangling of the PDP. What more can we say?

As for Ihejirika, whether main or minor sponsor, he should clear his name by either suing Mr. Davies for Libel or challenged the government to probe him.

I'm done with you on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by hayokunleoni(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Say No To supporter of APC Party
Say No to Acrimonious People
Say No to Discordant Party
Say No to APC…………….supporter of APC

We don’t want a power change fuelled by hate, we want a change that is fuelled with fundamental ideology based on practicable strategies

No to Tinubu (The Thief)
No to Buhari (The Islamist)
No to Akande (The anti-workers)
No to Ameachi (the sick Comedian)
No to a Tambuwal (The Desperate)
To to Atiku (The Prostitute)

Give us someone without an acrimonious/ bitter agenda

If Not

PDP till 2100 Simple

No matter the level of propaganda, ur APC is just not on ground

If u don’t even watch it, u will lose Ogun, Oyo, Nassarawa and Gombe.

NO TO DESPERADOES

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. / Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.