Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (15623 Views)

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by opiaoku: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

What is my goat looking for in this thread? angry

haahahhahahahaahahaahhahaahahaha my aAABOKI WHATSUP?

YOU DON SELL FINISH FOR TODAY

oya go and shine my shoe
no time for your lazy asss

ezi ofia
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: ... by brownlord: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

You agree he is honest and incorruptible but won't vote for him. What kind of president will you vote for?

Is he the only honest and incorruptible man in your party? just asking
Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Is he the only honest and incorruptible man in your party? just asking

Nope, he's not.

You didn't answer my question.
Re: ... by mjconcept(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
PDP and the janja weeds doing what they know best.
Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

oya go and shine my shoe

ezi ofia
otu nne i

Return to your cage and eat dusa. This is no place for goats.

1 Like

Re: ... by opiaoku: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Return to your cage and eat dusa. This is no place for goats.
not until you make account of the procceds of your gworo because that gworo you are selling is mine i gave it to you to help you as my chief gateman

but remember to shine my shoe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abokki onye ala
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: ... by brownlord: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Nope, he's not.

Why not consider others and give all the candidates equal opportunity, this will put to rest the news peddled by PDP that APC is Muslim brotherhood, wanting to islamize Nigeria etc don't you think the apc is acting it, by not considering any other nomination from other regions making it a northern affair?

if apc consider zoning for choosing candidate what's the difference btw them and the ruling party, the zoning thing is suppose to be a PDP thing, how come apc is now the one enforcing it by shutting out candidates from other regions?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
EldaTimba:
Barcanista, you are a disgrace to yourself. When on earth did Addeboye endorse GEJ? Your lies cannot save your already failed master. He has failed, he will fail and continue to fail.
Election was VEry close. GEJ went to rccg Holy Ghost Camp, EA Adeboye gave him Mic to speak, which he tactically used to campaign(FACT), thereafter, EA Adeboye asked him to kneel and prayed for him publicly. Bros, if you don't knw the meaning of endorsement then its up to you.
It goes beyond the literal word, it includes body language and action.

Tnx

2 Likes

Re: ... by brownlord: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

You didn't answer my question.

sorry ask again
Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:
not until you make account of the procceds of your gworo because that gworo you are selling is mine i gave it to you to help you as my chief gateman

but remember to shine my shoe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abokki onye ala
otu nne i

Goat! angry
Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

sorry ask again

Scroll up and read again. angry
Re: ... by brownlord: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Scroll up and read again. angry

What kind of president will you vote for? if that

honest, incorruptible and intelligent and not someone who surround himself with committee before reaching a decision.

Or someone who will be asked, how he intend to attract investors or create job for the army of unemployed youths and answer will be

"I will fight kworupsion"
Re: ... by opiaoku: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Goat! angry

abokii asilum gi
otu nne i ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Djavascript:void(0); cheesy

afo sagbuo nne i oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Election was VEry close. GEJ went to rccg Holy Ghost Camp, EA Adeboye gave him Mic to speak, which he tactically used to campaign(FACT), thereafter, EA Adeboye asked him to kneel and prayed for him publicly. Bros, if you don't knw the meaning of endorsement then its up to you.

Tnx
Re: ... by arewafederation: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

What kind of president will you vote for? if that

honest, incorruptible and intelligent and not someone who surround himself with committee before reaching a decision.

Or someone who will be asked, how he intend to attract investors or create job for the army of unemployed youths and answer will be

"I will fight kworupsion"

At least you admitted one is honest and incorruptible but you still despise him for your selfish personal reasons. That is a gread disservice to your country.
Re: ... by viczing(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

ban him for what?

For 3 count charge of insulting the mods and seun him self
Re: ... by EldaTimba(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

Tnx
I repeat, you are a LIAR!!!!!
GEJ came for holy ghost congress and was give nic to speak as the president of the nation. To see how hypocrisy ate your thinking, Amosun was also given mic when he came to camp because he is the Governor of the state.
Adeboye told GEJ that we needed free and fair election and never campaigned for him. GEJ then smile and obeyed.
Why not talk about the attached picture or are you not seeing what I am SAW?
Or did the incorruptible not have a closed door meeting with Baba adeboye? Should that means he is endorsed?

Finally, even if buhari goes to RCCG camp, he can only be offered the mic to share a testimony not to deliver a speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
EldaTimba:

GEJ came for holy ghost congress and was give nic to speak as the president of the nation. To see how hypocrisy ate your thinking, Amosun was also given mic when he came to camp because he is the Governor of the state.
Adeboye told GEJ that we needed free and fair election and never campaigned for him. GEJ then smile and obeyed.
Or did the incorruptible not have a closed door meeting with Baba adeboye? Should that means he is endorsed?

Finally, even if buhari goes to RCCG camp, he can only be offered the mic to share a testimony not to deliver a speech.
Like I said, you don't know what endorssement. The picture you show was a private visit, viz-a-viz courtesy call. Which is normal. There is nothing wrong with GEJ or anyone vissiting RCCG Congress but there is everything wrong in him giving such platform and also publicly prayed for during an election period. Anyway, that's his business. And yes, GEJ speech had lots of campaign tone.

Btw: do you know that a prominent rccg pastor resigned his pastorship as a result of that singular act?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
EldaTimba:

It is very sad that APC cannot do without lies... not only that, Just about a month to the Osun state election, Pastor Oyedepo visited Aregbesola at the government house. These people are shameless liars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun na look u dey look, talk now, rally all the TANjawieeds to ur cause, this dress down in public must never be accepted, all opposition must be punished and those laughing at you including me should be banned!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Like I said, you don't know what endorssement. The picture you show was a private visit, viz-a-viz courtesy call. Which is normal. There is nothing wrong with GEJ or anyone vissiting RCCG Congress but there is everything wrong in him giving such platform and also publicly prayed for during an election period. Anyway, that's his business. And yes, GEJ speech had lots of campaign tone.

Btw: do you know that a prominent rccg pastor resigned his pastorship as a result of that singular act?

Campaigning is totally different from endorsement or asking Christians to vote Christians only. You still have provided any statement to support any of your lies
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
ovadoze:

Typical barcanista, always taking the side of the argument that suits his cause.
Mr. Davies made weighty allegations in which he named the former COAS and the opposition as the major sponsors of BH. Yet the only thing you picked from all he said is that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of BH.

Wait did davies mention APC or you don't know there are several opposition parties in nigeria and btw you are not making sense because the power to probe still lies with the clueless one.
Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
acenazt:
That Shoeless,Lying Abacha Award Giving Otueke JonaTan will go straight to jail as soon as Buhari is sworn to power.
but but but buhari worked under a Bach
Re: ... by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin...Stamped, Signed and Sealed! (SSS)...Hurricane Buhari!
Re: ... by brownlord: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

At least you admitted one is honest and incorruptible but you still despise him for your selfish personal reasons. That is a gread disservice to your country.

Not like i'm sure he's incorruptible, since i don't have any corruption case against him, i have to see him as incorruptible, however a tree don't make a forest
Re: ... by arewafederation: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Not like i'm sure he's incorruptible, since i don't have any corruption case against him, i have to see him as incorruptible, however a tree don't make a forest

It's obvious you have no genuine reason for not going with GMB. I wil leave you with your opinion. But remember this country owes you the responsibilty of choosing a leader that will make it better.
Re: ... by laykhorn(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Twin brother,are you one of them?
well, I'm not a staunch supporter of any party or its affiliate, and I'm not an APC or PDP e-warrior but I'll def vote come 2015 by God's grace and I'm already on the search for whom and who not to
Re: ... by nakamora: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Barcanista,I just dey jollificate the way u are exposing the deep lies of this desperate PDP government to remain in power while Nigerians continue to suffer.
GMB straight to Aso Rock 2015.
Re: ... by Omimah: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

oya go and shine my shoe

ezi ofia
otu nne i
Hasn't Arewafederation given you dusa today? Why the bleeting?

1 Like

Re: ... by EldaTimba(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

Please, don't be biased. GEJ visited rccg camp in 2012 and was also given mic. Does that equates "ENDORSEMENT"? If you would remember, pastor TUNDE BAKARE said Adeboye gave him a "go ahead"(endorsement). Or do you need a link? www.kemifilani.com/2014/09/how-god-and-pastor-ea-adeboye-convinced.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: ... by brownlord: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

It's obvious you have no genuine reason for not going with GMB. I wil leave you with your opinion. But remember this country owes you the responsibilty of choosing a leader that will make it better.

Apart from age, honestly i don't, i'm apolitical, and will vote for any credible young candidate, the man should retire already and anoint a younger candidate
Re: ... by Omimah: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
How I wish Pastor E. A . Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo would say no presidential candidate is welcomed in Canan Land and the Redemption Camp. The same thing goes for NASFAT and other Islamic bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Edwin Clark & Members Of Pan Niger Delta Forum In Abuja(pics) / Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos) / Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.