Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu (746 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by Wale112(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Nigerian business magnate, Chief Dele Momodu, says he is proud to associate with Ghana because “the country is blessed with humble leaders”.

In his view, Africa needs more of the kind of leaders who have emerged in Ghana over the years.

“I lived with President Kufuor on my street in Ghana throughout the time he was in government, he never stopped us from driving in front of his house, he never made us park before he passed and we were not scared”

“ I also remember that when President Atta Mills (late) started, he was going from Regimanuel estate. I knew people use to say that he was too slow and was not spending government money but you don't spend government money any how. That is the kind of leader Africa needs.” the publisher of the Ovation Magazine told KSM on the KSM Show on Metro TV, Friday.

According to him, until African voters begin to realise that it is their responsibility to vote out corrupt leaders, their circumstances will not change.

He bemoaned the situation in Nigeria, where he says, electorates lack the confidence to vote for a change of government.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=333122&utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by Wale112(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by overhypedsteve(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Wale112:
Nigerian business magnate, Chief Dele Momodu, says he is proud to associate with Ghana because “the country is blessed with humble leaders”.

In his view, Africa needs more of the kind of leaders who have emerged in Ghana over the years.

“I lived with President Kufuor on my street in Ghana throughout the time he was in government, he never stopped us from driving in front of his house, he never made us park before he passed and we were not scared”

“ I also remember that when President Atta Mills (late) started, he was going from Regimanuel estate. I knew people use to say that he was too slow and was not spending government money but you don't spend government money any how. That is the kind of leader Africa needs.” the publisher of the Ovation Magazine told KSM on the KSM Show on Metro TV, Friday.

According to him, until African voters begin to realise that it is their responsibility to vote out corrupt leaders, their circumstances will not change.

He bemoaned the situation in Nigeria, where he says, electorates lack the confidence to vote for a change of government.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=333122&utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
yea. They are humble enough to kiss his balls. Ghanian leaders kissing the balls of nigerian business men since 1960.
Re: Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by Wale112(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2014
overhypedsteve:
yea. They are humble enough to kiss his balls. Ghanian leaders kissing the balls of nigerian business men since 1960.

typical Alata man

see what generator fumes n kidnapping has caused?
Re: Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by overhypedsteve(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Wale112:

typical Alata man

see what generator fumes n kidnapping has caused?
shartup! The world is just too big for Ghana to find relevance in. Why cant you just renounce your ghanian citizenship and seek asylum in Sambisa forest Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by Wale112(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
overhypedsteve:
shartup! The world is just too big for Ghana to find relevance in. Why cant you just renounce your ghanian citizenship and seek asylum in Sambisa forest Nigeria.

Will rather seek asylum in Somalia or Iraq...Nigayria? Its a No from me.

Fuccccking Eba eaters
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu by ducii: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wale112:

Will rather seek asylum in Somalia or Iraq...Nigayria? Its a No from me.

Fuccccking Eba eaters
grin grin grin

Bros your Economy is a no no, your country is kaput.

(1) (Reply)

Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun / See Who Is Going For Governor Of Kano State [see Photo] / Gunmen Snatches Lamido’s Vehicle Injigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.