Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (73637 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by somkwams(m): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Well in my case when i first met ***** she was extra sweet i wanted to make just the normal kinda gurl like the others i've met but she kept melting my heart .
She brought me closer to her family, introduced me to her parents , sent the sweetest text messages , even took me out in her free times, Chai embarassed.
Anyway after a month we had sex and bang that was how she captured my heart to that love web. I fell completely inlove with her and started reciprocating the love buh then she changed , we were still very close friends buh she started avoided any mutual connection that grows intimacy, I asked her out and she declinded [Biggest wonder is in the days when she was sweet she knew i had other girls around but kept up with me, but when i started asking her out i walked out that road , i even got more responsible i.e took a job, Got closer to God , n all that ]
well after two years of trying to mke her completely mine i told her i was tired of trying to win her , and now to the main topic . The silly thing i did...
I got drunk from work and went to her place for her to see me drunk and that it was cause of her!! shocked grin
END OF STORY
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by deluxe83: 5:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Lemme confess. It happened about 3 yrs ago in my ss1. And av got to say it aint easy. I sobed but privately and 4 a while and after that I felt gr8 hate for her
Lemme confess. It happened about 3 yrs ago in my ss1. And av got to say it aint easy. I sobed but privately and 4 a while and after that I felt gr8 hate for her
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Truth24(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2014
richol:
ur engl!sh teacher needs to be flogged grin shocked
Guy abeg pardon dat poor man.....its not his fault... And Abeg forgive me too, all dis na typo ooo and considering d phone I'm using makes it difficult for me to scroll down and modify dem........
I thought it should av been something like., "But in dis case, I think "IT" feels good to loose"...."IT" and not "I"......Lol, Tanks Sha...
Hope I'm safe
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Mopiket(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2014
will b restless. thinking abt her.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Truth24(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Ace2013:
Bros wetin b this weh u write down? If english they hard you, write in pigeon or yoruba i beg grin
Ace2013:
Bros as i won take respect you reach, na ur mouth u take fall your hand. Above all, your papa na professor no mean say he go sabi English cos English nor b criteria for doctorate degree grin
Ace2013:
Bros wetin b this weh u write down? If english they hard you, write in pigeon or yoruba i beg grin
Guy na u fall ur hand ooo.... Check ur first post....
Wetin be PIGEON? abi u be bird? Lol.....Mr English-head, last time I checked, it was spelled "Pidgin" not "Pigeon"..... Now u know no one is above mistake...
In as much as I take respect you, follow respect urself else I go cast u wella.....A word is......
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2014
adedayourt:

Exactly! wey u comot hand frm inside casket wey I take cutlass cut ur hand comot gringrin
cutlass for funeral ni.. grin I still slap u sha
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by oloworulz(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
No girl has ever said NO inshut dey do the toasting while I select..mind u I love thick girls with big bossom and blumblum *ass* if u don't have this,I kick your flat ass outta my sight sad
how u take know my taste?

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by oloworulz(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and classic dat wen I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I was wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me out..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredictable...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make a good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......But I no still happy Sha, I hate been a loser.....But in dis case I think I feels good to loose... Lol
u talk too much, are u expecting me to read dat? Ur hand no dey pain u?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Dreyl(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Guys they really fvck up,if a girl don't like you move on and stop being a fool.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Truth24(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2014
oloworulz:
u talk too much, are u expecting me to read dat? Ur hand no dey pain u?
Sorry boss, I was trying to make a point..... Hope u will find time to read it.... Its not as long as it appears to be....Lol
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by barlohmighty(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2014
jst passing by and supervising
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Computer6303(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
See them saying I have never done anything funny. The guys who would flash a girl with a private number until her phone battery dies nko The guys who would send insulting messages anonymously nko They would be so quick to show u pictures of another cute girl on their phones and sometimes use the "cute girl's" picturess as their screen saver. Every body is forming james bond. All this shonkolo boys have turned d thread into somethn else,its not about crying or not crying because u were rejected by a girl! Its about d funny thns u did after

LOL, STORY OF MY LIFE
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Sunshinelady:
lol. If d guy loved d girl deeply, I don't see anythin wrng in crying (so long as it doesn't get creepy & weird tho). Com on, lov can make u do childish thins @times

Like cry in public?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2014
somkwams:
Well in my case when i first met ***** she was extra sweet i wanted to make just the normal kinda gurl like the others i've met but she kept melting my heart .
She brought me closer to her family, introduced me to her parents , sent the sweetest text messages , even took me out in her free times, Chai embarassed.
Anyway after a month we had sex and bang that was how she captured my heart to that love web. I fell completely inlove with her and started reciprocating the love buh then she changed , we were still very close friends buh she started avoided any mutual connection that grows intimacy, I asked her out and she declinded [Biggest wonder is in the days when she was sweet she knew i had other girls around but kept up with me, but when i started asking her out i walked out that road , i even got more responsible i.e took a job, Got closer to God , n all that ]
well after two years of trying to mke her completely mine i told her i was tired of trying to win her , and now to the main topic . The silly thing i did...
I got drunk from work and went to her place for her to see me drunk and that it was cause of her!! shocked grin
END OF STORY
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Blackfire(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2014
mirexxx:

u 4got how u cried wen i sed no 2 u abi? puppy face

we need to talk,more private
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2014
Hmm, you know what comes to my mind immediately I saw this post? Why do you ask her out?. But, could it be that some girls also use n dump guys?. YES
somkwams:
END OF STORY
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Feel great hatred for her?
deluxe83:

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by dowjones(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2014
May God punish all you p00sie niggerz and woman wrappers out there. Irritating thread.

Useless Jobless Boys with no respect for their manhood crying and begging for "love" !
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by shakrullah(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2014
I am presently in that condition now. A lady I love so much when I proposed to her she replied with "I am not ready for such relationship". she even asked me if I could wait for ten years. its so painful in here-my heart. but I am still confused bcuz she behaves to me like one she adore and that even annoys me the more.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Mtcheew. Irritating comment!
dowjones:
May God punish all you p00sie niggerz and woman wrappers out there. Irritating thread.

Useless Jobless Boys with no respect for their manhood crying and begging for "love" !
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Let it go! Except u will like to play brother and sister.
shakrullah:
I am presently in that condition now. A lady I love so much when I proposed to her she replied with "I am not ready for such relationship". she even asked me if I could wait for ten years. its so painful in here-my heart. but I am still confused bcuz she behaves to me like one she adore and that even annoys me the more.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ojsmscom(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2014
IF SHE SAYS NO MATUREDLY,THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT IT.
I WILL TAKE IT THAT SHE DO NOT LOVE ME JUST THESAME WAY THERE ARE GIRLS I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR.
ONE THING WITH RELATIONSHIP IS THAT YOU DONT FORCE IT ON PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by facealone05(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2014
Gud things didnt always come easy,it require hardwork and patience
Abbey2878:
I will just let her be dat mean she's not meant for me, gud things always comes easily
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by pikapizy(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2014
if she says no...I listen to hard music and smoke weed ...but I can never love her again like I once did ....if the chase continue and she eventually says yes...she has already lost me

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by xtervaganza(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Paulv:
i can asure u bro one day dat persong,dat gel dat wil make u do tins u neva tink u can eva do 4 lv wil come ur way.verrry soon man.
never gonna happen
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by adedayourt(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2014
defendedvictim:
cutlass for funeral ni.. grin I still slap u sha

But u stil loose d hand sha gringrin

Simple
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Rose111: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2014
1 interesting piece of crap. Che cazzo?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by mirexxx(f): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2014
Blackfire:

we need to talk,more private
hehe y na?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ELGREF(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Restitution time, I cry privately,but now, I will rather remain single, I can never cry 4 any girls again
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by deavicky(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2014
msmon:
It's not a gain saying that guys can be very funny when a lady they love keep saying 'NO'.

I have a lady friend(just friend) whom a guy was really in love with but she keep turning the guy down. The guy try so hard and did everything to impress my friend but she keep turning him down, so I decide to talk to her 3 days ago that I hope she won't lose the guy who truly love her because that's what I noticed from the guy.

In her response, she told me she's trying to find a place in her heart for him but it's just impossible, she explained that she detest him because he's trying to hard and even go to the extent of crying in a public place.

On a personal note, I have cried as well because 'she' said NO to me but not in a public place (never will that happen).

Here are some of the funny things I see guys do if a lady they truly love keeps saying 'NO'.

CRY: Either privately or in public.
REPORT TO HER FRIEND: a guy will talk to her friend to assist in wooing her.
FEAR HER: Because he doesn't what to do anything that will further create hatred

So guys, what is that funny thing you did because she keeps saying NO?

Ladies on the tried should share with us what funny thing they notice guys do when they keep saying NO.

Let's go there!
how old are u?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Rapsainot(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2014
googlepikin:
i cant be maga like you.hustle hard and you wont too. old man on nairaland.
old man!!!! grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2014
This thread is disgusting. Men dey weep because of yansh? Wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.