Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (73639 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by maylisa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
kings11ng:

u can lie oh... ur middle name na Linus?
lols funny you

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
adedayourt:

Was @ ur funeral too......
ah, na u I slap dat day? shocked sori!
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Princecharmin(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sapphire86:

*checks his temperature* r u ok? Or when did ur moniker turn to iceberylin? undecided undecided undecided undecided
lmao @*check his temperature.....u must b a clown undecided
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Princecharmin(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
pweetixandy:
do I knw u Have u seen me before
do i v to
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by SHOCK7(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Missmossy:
Observing cool
Did u learn dis tongue pose from miley Cyrus? smiley
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Type that in www.google.com.
Ace2013:
What is love?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by DICKtator: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2014
defendedvictim:
I killed myself

Wooooooow. That was so tragic!!!!

Hey wait!!!!!

Was it your ghost that typed the above?

Ghost, is that you?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2014
DICKtator:

Wooooooow. That was so tragic!!!!

Hey wait!!!!!

Was it your ghost that typed the above?

Ghost, is that you?

grin grin grin grin
grin fellow ghost
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Penboy: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2014
SHOCK7:

Did u learn dis tongue pose from miley Cyrus? smiley
no, i think it's from the picture below. #no offense tho. Lolz

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2014
msmon:
It's not a gain saying that guys can be very funny when a lady they love keep saying 'NO'.

I have a lady friend(just friend) whom a guy was really in love with but she keep turning the guy down. The guy try so hard and did everything to impress my friend but she keep turning him down, so I decide to talk to her 3 days ago that I hope she won't lose the guy who truly love her because that's what I noticed from the guy.

In her response, she told me she's trying to find a place in her heart for him but it's just impossible, she explained that she detest him because he's trying to hard and even go to the extent of crying in a public place.

On a personal note, I have cried as well because 'she' said NO to me but not in a public place (never will that happen).

Here are some of the funny things I see guys do if a lady they truly love keeps saying 'NO'.

CRY: Either privately or in public.
REPORT TO HER FRIEND: a guy will talk to her friend to assist in wooing her.
FEAR HER: Because he doesn't what to do anything that will further create hatred

So guys, what is that funny thing you did because she keeps saying NO?

Ladies on the tried should share with us what funny thing they notice guys do when they keep saying NO.

Let's go there!

Effeminates..
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Penboy: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2014

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by opsynea2j(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2014
I knew she was gonna say "NO" so I got all drunk before asking her out .. And when she said "NO". I just slept off , she thought I fainted in d car... Fortunately, I got my nose blocked and got kissed from same gal .... All thanks to regal gin and cold fanta I took bfr cheesy
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2014
maylisa:
lols funny you

You've still not given me your pin I requested in the other thread and you're here saying "lols funny you"

lols funny you too.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by richol(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Truth24:
.....But in dis case I think I feels good to loose... Lol
ur engl!sh teacher needs to be flogged grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Tex42(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
A guy crying because she said no? Who does that!!!
the guy in the op's story. lol!

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2014
If she keeps saying no, you should just leave her be. Some people don't have any self-worth, I swear.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by adedayourt(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2014
defendedvictim:
ah, na u I slap dat day? shocked sori!

Exactly! wey u comot hand frm inside casket wey I take cutlass cut ur hand comot gringrin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2014
teekay12:

There's a difference between love and greed/lust. And every kind of love is natural, its the motive that can be questioned, not the love. But then, in this kind of debate, you won't agree, and neither will I so, as you were sir.

what love is the op talking about?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 05, 2014
Just here in search of nothing particularly..
Can I get likes for nothing
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:
Don't worry pikin, you'll still beg for it when you're older
i cant be maga like you.hustle hard and you wont too. old man on nairaland.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 05, 2014
msmon:
Type that in www.google.com.
Olodo like you grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ibkgab001: 1:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Before my e class benz I always call her but now she called 20 times in a day her mom speaks with me at the end of each calls ##money speaking
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Truth24:

Guy I swear u no sabi English pass me...Lol, I've seen d blunders and misspellings too but I feel too reluctant and busy to modify dem now..... And besides I feel good mixing English with correct pidgin cos of d environment I was brought up.....
Mind u, don't underrate me oo, my dad na professor.... if I go report u to him now, I know d strong words he will use to describe u......But make I chill, I no wan spoil ur image....Lol
Bros as i won take respect you reach, na ur mouth u take fall your hand. Above all, your papa na professor no mean say he go sabi English cos English nor b criteria for doctorate degree grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by AfricanApple(f): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2014
iceberylin:

The ish is no lady has ever said no to me...
Only toast babes thst like me...

Thats how we roll cool
iceberylin stop lying, ah ahn.

haba, there's no guy on dis earth dat a lady wouldn't have turned down at one point, unless u have wooed only one or two persons who agreed

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by NEROSKY(m): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2014
WarRLaY:
I brought her blackberry curve 2 with my school fees, when blackberry was still very expensive

you're foolish not funny!!!
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 05, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and classic dat wen I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I was wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me out..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredictable...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make a good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......But I no still happy Sha, I hate been a loser.....But in dis case I think I feels good to loose... Lol

Don"t give up yet....just keep pushing small...small.... you will hit the jack pot.
remember she said she is "unpredictable"....so any thing can happen undecided
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by legendary4luv(m): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Lemme think
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2014
For me, i wont cry for any lady. Neva! I'm d type of guy that accost any and every lady i see, i dont hide word, i drop d bomb @ once irrespective of ur stature, age or class. I'm an introvert so i get to gain more confidence 2ru dat. The truth is it's been lng i fell in the can of trash called love so u turn me down is no issue to me. I've gat that several times frm those i knw and those i dont.

Abt d funny thing i've done, i run away each time i see a lady who did nt a accede to my request, that's ma nature. Sometime, i regret been an introvert. That does nt stop me frm toasting her frnds 2 anyway, i'm addicted to it.

However, crying is no big deal. It's as a result of emotional trauma and if he does nt cry @ that moment, it will be as thou he will drop dead d nxt sec. But when he cries, he will be eased of the pressure he has been 2ru.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by sylaz(m): 3:05am On Nov 05, 2014
I don't even understand niggas anymore. Aint you just supposed to be tripping or 'really liking' the girl when you ask her out?? Because all this 'and I loved her' shvt is knocking my head sideways. Don't the love come later? undecided Y'all be catching feelings anyhow like say na malaria. cry
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Jump inside River Mississippi
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2014
CLASS. 10000 likes for u!
LARRYDKING:
For me, i wont cry for any lady. Neva! I'm d type of guy that accost any and every lady i see, i dont hide word, i drop d bomb @ once irrespective of ur stature, age or class. I'm an introvert so i get to gain more confidence 2ru dat. The truth is it's been lng i fell in the can of trash called love so u turn me down is no issue to me. I've gat that several times frm those i knw and those i dont.

Abt d funny thing i've done, i run away each time i see a lady who did nt a accede to my request, that's ma nature. Sometime, i regret been an introvert. That does nt stop me frm toasting her frnds 2 anyway, i'm addicted to it.

However, crying is no big deal. It's as a result of emotional trauma and if he does nt cry @ that moment, it will be as thou he will drop dead d nxt sec. But when he cries, he will be eased of the pressure he has been 2ru.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.