Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? (4192 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by twerkjack: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
She's currently 19 and in her third year in a POLY. she has been sexually active ever she was 16/17 considerin dat was the year she gained admission into school, buh recently, her mother just discovered dat she slept out for ONE night, and she (mother) went into a frenzy, yellin at her and wat she kept repeatin was "at this age, at this age" hehehe. So ȋ̝̊̅̄
Wonder if its wrong to have a BF at 19, afterall when she's in school doin it her mom wasn't there to yell "at this age" lolz seriously, in white countries, 16 years olds are allowed to go out and f**k away. Why do we make a big deal outta it. And ȋ̝̊̅̄
Noticed dat 50% children from strict homes get preganant before 20. What dya think on it?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2014
Third year in a poly ? how is that please ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:
how many yrs do poly run ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Please what country do they allow 16 years old to "go out and fúck away"? Cos currently there is an uproar in America cos of a 17 yr old girl dating a 24 yr old. In other words the parents can sue for statutory rapé, so get your information correctly before you post. As for you keep running up your mileage no one cares. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
how many yrs do poly run ?

2 years ond , 1 year it and 2 years HND.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:

2 years ond , 1 year it and 2 years HND.
dats five years right?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by bastien: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Fuccking isn't wrong,but sleep outside is Very bad at her age

I hate it when u guys compare European or America countries to ours.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
dats five years right?

Not every one go through all so he would have specified that she's doing her it .
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:
third year in a Polytechnic

That's HND 1

Semi final grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2014
If it is done in other countries should we now drop our culture and start emulating the one's of others.
C'mon call a spade a spade,what is bad is bad.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by emperorchedda(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
If it is done in other countries should we now drop our culture and start emulating the one's of others.
bro which culture plz? Dat some bunch of archaic individuals in a geographical location called africa in the first century chose not to have sex till they are married doesn't mean everyone in the later age should join them in their decision
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by adde: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2014
twerkjack:
And ȋ̝̊̅̄
Noticed dat 50% children from strict homes get preganant before 20. What dya think on it?
I think your statistics is incorrect. You can't come up with such figures just by noticing. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by radiant3(f): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2014
It is absolutely wrong to sleep out at her age bt it is nt wrong to av a boyfriend considering d fact dat she is in her third year in d polytechnic

Being sexually active at d age of 16 is absolutely wrong too...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Missmossy(f): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Its really no news,there are worst cases.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2014
Khalessi:
Please what country do they allow 16 years old to "go out and fúck away"? Cos currently there is an uproar in America cos of a 17 yr old girl dating a 24 yr old. In other words the parents can sue for statutory rapé, so get your information correctly before you post. As for you keep running up your mileage no one cares. undecided
in France you can fck away once you are 16.

That was why tyga took kylie to France to fck her life away without any questions
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by lanxlot(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2014
twerkjack:
She's currently 19 and in her third year in a POLY. she has been sexually active ever she was 16/17 considerin dat was the year she gained admission into school, buh recently, her mother just discovered dat she slept out for ONE night, and she (mother) went into a frenzy, yellin at her and wat she kept repeatin was "at this age, at this age" hehehe. So ȋ̝̊̅̄
Wonder if its wrong to have a BF at 19, afterall when she's in school doin it her mom wasn't there to yell "at this age" lolz seriously, in white countries, 16 years olds are allowed to go out and f**k away. Why do we make a big deal outta it. And ȋ̝̊̅̄
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by lanxlot(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2014
twerkjack:
high way 2 d underworld. we shudn't deliberate on such a topic as dix.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Jnrbayerno(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014
[size=50pt]Gibberish[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by PrettyEmy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:

i don't see anything wrong with having a boyfriend or sex at 19..... what about those that get married at that age, they still have sex right?
At 18, i believe a person is old enough to make her decision, the only thing there is to use protection
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
PrettyEmy:

i don't see anything wrong with having a boyfriend or sex at 19..... what about those that get married at that age, they still have sex right?
At 18, i believe a person is old enough to make her decision, the only thing there is to use protection
na your type ur 16yrs old pikin go bring owngoal kum give.
Are you saying you were right by having sex with her and her mother was wrong for kicking against it because you think she is more of an African woman than a westerner.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
na your type ur 16yrs old pikin go bring owngoal kum give.
Are you saying you were right by having sex with her and her mother was wrong for kicking against it because you think she is more of an African woman than a westerner.
An adult at 18 is old enough to make her own decision and choose the path of life she'll lead. Her mother can only give her advice, the decision is hers. E.O.D.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vessi:

An adult at 18 is old enough to make her own decision and choose the path of life she'll lead. Her mother can only give her advice, the decision is hers. E.O.D.
if she can make foolish descision and expect not to be cautioned then she should be able to leave alone or better still live with you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
if she can make foolish descision and expect not to be cautioned then she should be able to leave alone or better still live with you.
No problem.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Abdulazeez296(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:
I wonder too may she doing IT
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Savigne(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Boyfriend at 19;Your choice
Sex @ 16:Hell no!
someone had better tell the mum that telling the whole world that she's having sex wont make her stop,the deed has already been done

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vessi:

No problem.
then go get her into ur house and stop telling us how angry her mum is.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Herrmes: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
People are doing it since being 13 years old

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
then go get her into ur house and stop telling us how angry her mum is.
Like I said, the decision is hers she is an adult. And last I checked, the girl in question doesn't wanna pack outta home. And did I ever post here about how angry the mom was?
I think you are psychic and henceforth, will stop replying your post(s).
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vessi:

Like I said, the decision is hers she is an adult. And last I checked, the girl in question doesn't wanna pack outta home. And did I ever post here about how angry the mom was?
I think you are psychic and henceforth, will stop replying your post(s).
i can see you are confused. you actually said her mum yelled at her for sleeping out,and you said you don't find anything for having a 19yr old to sex with someone.Hope you will not also find fault when your 19yr old daughter comes home pregnant.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by argon500: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not at all but it all depends on your maturity.. Age is just a number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The Types Of Woman Men Do Fall In Love With... / How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) / Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.