Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? (4194 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
I dnt want to give birth to a girl. I might end up murdering my own daughter if she dare talks to me like that
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
@19 Nd doin it ah swear ha yansh dn tear
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by dechandel(f): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
16 and pregnant grin

Thats her biz joor.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by acenazt: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
o.p first of all this is Africa,where tradition holds sway in our every day actions. 50% of kids from a strict home get pregnant or do drugs for the boys because,when a child grows up locked and kept watch over at almost every second,he grows up longing to know why his parents always put a pinch on him. once he gets his little space,he tries his best to enjoy his moment while it lasts. and the girls due to inexperience, give out free meals of them selves and ultimately without the street smarts to know how to handle them selves they land a nine month Assignment.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by stupor(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
You're smart !

You're loyal !

You're graceful !

I appreciate that !

You're a genius !

WAIT TILL YOU GET MARRIED,YOU'RE STILL YOUNG !
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by heskeyw(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
nawa oo. According to my biology master, pussy @ 19 no dey sweet. Na from 21- 38.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by spade: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
If it is done in other countries should we now drop our culture and start emulating the one's of others.
C'mon call a spade a spade,what is bad is bad.

Abeg, no vex, but you guys need to tone it down with the "call a spade a spade" idiom.
Na person username be that, and my Mentions are so annoying to read, I'm almost giving up.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
spade:

Abeg, no vex, but you guys need to tone it down with the "call a spade a spade" idiom.
Na person username be that, and my Mentions are so annoying to read, I'm almost giving up.

Thanks smiley
y did you say your mentions are annoying to read.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by spade: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
y did you say your mentions are annoying to read.

95 percent of my mentions aren't even addressed to me. They just appear by virtue of containing the word, "Spade" (Call a spade a spade).
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by Princecalm(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
spade:

95 percent of my mentions aren't even addressed to me. They just appear by virtue of containing the word, "Spade" (Call a spade a spade).
lol,not their fault though.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by twerkjack: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
radiant3:
It is absolutely wrong to sleep out at her age bt it is nt wrong to av a boyfriend considering d fact dat she is in her third year in d polytechnic

Being sexually active at d age of 16 is absolutely wrong too...
did u know dat a bill has been passed for child marriage in Nigeria? Children in some areas of the country have sex and bear children b4 14. Hypocrites!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? by radiant3(f): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
twerkjack:
did u know dat a bill has been passed for child marriage in Nigeria? Children in some areas of the country have sex and bear children b4 14. Hypocrites!!

Na wa o!wht does a 14 year old girl know abt motherhood

Smh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Girls A Real Headache? / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) / +18 Photos ( This Is My joystick That Wont Allow Me Rest)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.