Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? (1328 Views)

That Office Job Of Your Dreams Or Let Your Hubby Establish You With 15million? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by kelvz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
let us know?!!
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by iceberylin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
[size=20pt]car of my dream will get me the lady of my dream [/size] grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by rioemmanuel(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
the guy above me no get work.

[size=64pt]I prefer my dream car[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by saintikechi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ill rather have the cash of my dream.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:
Trust me, the lady that car is gonna get you will leave you when the mighty car disappears.

At topic, the girl of my dreams, definitely the car of my dreams won't buy me happiness, won't comfort me when I'm down, encourage me when I'm depressed, support me when I'm broken.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by justmag(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Girl of my dream! I already have the car of my dream.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by rawpadgin(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
justmag:
Girl of my dream! I already have the car of my dream.
did anybody ask u if u already have ur dream car
tatafo

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Cholls(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vessi:

Trust me, the lady that car is gonna get you will leave you when the mighty car disappears.

At topic, the girl of my dreams, definitely the car of my dreams won't buy me happiness, won't comfort me when I'm down, encourage me when I'm depressed, support me when I'm broken.
my brother you are absolutely wrong even The Girl Of Your Dreams won't be able to buy you that happiness #tankmelater
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by kolamilan(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
definately car of my dream.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother you are absolutely wrong even The Girl Of Your Dreams won't be able to buy you that happiness #tankmelater
smiley Not to worry, I know what I want. The girl of my dreams, will be able to do just that and much more even.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by izsmike: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
girl of my dream ke, i be like who wan marry spiritual wife..... [size=32pt]gimme the car of my dream jor[/size]
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by justmag(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
rawpadgin:
did anybody ask u if u already have ur dream car
tatafo

hahahaha! Why are u mad?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
izsmike:
girl of my dream ke, i be like who wan marry spiritual wife
girl of your dream doesn't mean a girl you dream of or sees in your dream.
A girl you'd want to spend your future with is your dream girl.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by izsmike: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
urhoboman:
girl of your dream doesn't mean a girl you dream of or sees in your dream.
A girl you'd want to spend your future with is your dream girl.
i know.... whr did ur sense of humour go to?
u be my brother o, i be itsekiri man
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by ERCROSS(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'd rather have the car of my dream...

Btw....

Na who dey do the BONANZA..
undecided
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by dechandel(f): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
My dream car cool

Ohh.. Guys only
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by shitshappen(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
The lady of my what? Abeg if na joke stop am.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by lahit14(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Car of my dreams I can buy oneday, woman of my dreams not easy to comeby.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Kunleskey(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lovers of d things of dis world...thinking......as for me i don't need to dream about it...
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Kunleskey(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
dechandel:

My dream car cool

Ohh.. Guys only
i like your toro..cheek
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by def111(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
I want my car of my dream, cos I go use am get many women of my dream to bed
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by wunderkiind(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
dechandel:

My dream car cool

Ohh.. Guys only
Hii
what car might that be if i may ask? cool
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by dechandel(f): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kunleskey:
i like your toro..cheek
Tnx smiley
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by Frankenstein: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ok... choose wisely.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? by karkel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:
keep on dreaming

(1) (Reply)

A Reply From CEO Of J.P. Morgan To A Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband. / Who Is Really The Distraction / A Hot Nigerian Guy Just Got Married To A White Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.