Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas (4406 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / I Had Dream To Bless The Owner Of Nairaland With This Money. Drop Ya Account No. / Help A Stranger In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2008
The Bible says give and it shall be given to you
My God has been good to me so I want to bless a total strranger this Christmas with $100 (or  a little more) and I will also ask the Lord God almighty to shower his blessing on you.
He  hears me when I call.

He/she must be a nairalander registered before Nov 20 2008
He /she must be living in Nigeria.

My friends on nairaland will help pick a winner
Tell me a little about yourself and why you deserve this gift.
This is not a joke.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2008
no personal e-mails please.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DavidDylan(m): 2:06am On Nov 21, 2008
Can we suggest potential deserving "strangers"?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2008
bless me. Anty osisi cool

May 2009 be smooth and prayers are granted  smiley
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by whatever90(f): 2:09am On Nov 21, 2008
Lady osisi i think im d stranger u r talking about grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 2:10am On Nov 21, 2008
osisi and her fast editing

what did the first post say before  
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 2:10am On Nov 21, 2008
karma you live in NY
You have money
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

osisi and her fast editing

what did the first post say before

It was too long
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

Lady osisi i think I'm d stranger u r talking about grin

look at jenny
yopu need to borrow me money

DavidDylan:

Can we suggest potential deserving "strangers"?

no!
they must be nairaland members and they must nominate themselves.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

karma you live in NY
You have money

The first post didnt mention money  undecided

I thought you meant real blessing as in HOT prayer.  cheesy
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 2:16am On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

The first post didnt mention money undecided

I thought you meant real blessing as in HOT prayer. cheesy

I'll pray hot prayer too.
let me modify the post again
The first post said money
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2008
Give me the hot prayer, give someone else the money wink
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DavidDylan(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2008
Virtually all the potential nominees for this gift are sleeping at the moment.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cayon(f): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

Virtually all the potential nominees for this gift are sleeping at the moment.
since i up you can give me my blessings now
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DavidDylan(m): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2008
Cayon:

since i up you can give me my blessings now

The rules again:
- He /she must be living in Nigeria.
you dont

- My friends on nairaland will help pick a winner
no one will pick you
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2008
lol ika ni e Dafidi
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DarkRxn(f): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2008
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, am nominating myself o.
Wey the blessing? kiss

Why Nigeria only?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by whatever90(f): 2:36am On Nov 21, 2008
osisi as u can see I'm living in the ghetto part of ajegunle city sad

abeg give me d money grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 2:37am On Nov 21, 2008
look at this one

isnt Euro more than the dollar? Olodo tongue
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by whatever90(f): 2:38am On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

look at this one

isnt Euro more than the dollar? Olodo tongue

na wetin angry isnt dollar more than naira,i said im in ajegunle u r talking of euro,which one be euro grin grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cayon(f): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

The rules again:
- He /[color=Black]she must be living in Nigeria.[/color]
you don't

no one will pick you

angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 3:02am On Nov 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

The rules again:
- He /she must be living in Nigeria.
you don't

no one will pick you

david you're bad o
you'll help me weed out the fake nominees
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DavidDylan(m): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

david you're bad o

what is a brother for? grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cayon(f): 3:18am On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

david you're bad o
grin grin grin
May I ask, what currency you are offering?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2008
what part of $100 dont you get?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cayon(f): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

what part of $100 don't you get?
the currency part. is it US dollar or undecided
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 4:02am On Nov 21, 2008
she lives in the US, are there any other types of dollars here?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cayon(f): 4:06am On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Thanks for letting me know the person is in the US.  It was not stated in the original post wink  Please note I'll be more than happy to make a donation of US$100.00 [b][/b]

Peace
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DarkRxn(f): 4:12am On Nov 21, 2008
And what part of Morenike needs the $100 dnt you ppl get? angry angry tongue
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by sexyLeamon(f): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2008
He/she must be a nairalander registered before Nov 20 2008
yes I qualify that

He /she must be living in Nigeria.
oh no! good luck someone else
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by whatever90(f): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

i tot australia have their own dollars? undecided

@topic

osisi and cayon ,im d stranger u pple r talking about sad grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Moyola(f): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
Bless kor Bress nii tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending!! Girl Strips Naked, Runs Mad. [ Watch Video Below ��] / Building Construction Contractors In Nigeria @superite Construction Nigeria Ltd. / Top Three Mattress Brand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.